Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 47. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
reddcoin will fly to the moon my friends
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi guys.Please join our slack if you have any problem in setting up masternode or want to update to new wallet.Thanks
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Anyone who needs help with wallets or masternode setup or whatever - please join the slack group where there are lots of people who can help. You will get help much quicker there: https://join.slack.com/t/purealt/shared_invite/enQtMjkyMDU5OTI3NTg3LTM0NTQ1NDcxYmUwNDlhYjdmMmUwMDFlZWJiMzlhNDFjZWY1NTJhNTMxYzAxMjg5NjExYzhmMjIyNTZhNTJmYzI
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
Hello,

I just set up a masternode. Local wallet on Windows and MN on a linux VPS server. It is seen by masternodes.online, my local wallet says it's running.

I sent the exact amount of 2500 coins to my mn's public address and it shows on the block explorer as having that exact amount.

However, on my VPS when I type: ./pured masternode debug I get:

not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

When I type ./pured masternode status it shows the public key, which is the correct one.

Kinda not sure what's going on (is it working or not?).

EDIT: precision: i didn't compile pured on my linux vps, I downloaded the daemon from the website.

I started over, created a new mn address with a genkey. Made the payment of 2500 Pures again to the new address and waited for 15 confirmations. On my VPS, I cleared the .pure folder and started pured as a daemon again. I then recreated the pure.conf file with my masternode key.

When I start the daemon again and do a "./pured masternode status", the public key does not add up to my masternode's public address, hence why I get the message from before.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, this is the 4th MN I set up, they are all the same in their setups...
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Hey, can you send me slack invite please? having troubles with setting up masternodes. 
[email protected]

Hi

What is your problem with setting up the masternode?  These instructions will help you https://cryptomat.com/setup-pure-masternodes/
Activity: 1
Hey, can you send me slack invite please? having troubles with setting up masternodes. 
[email protected]
Activity: 4
Hello

i bought pure on coinexchange and send the tokens to my wallet.but they didnt arrieved.
withdrawladress is correct but i saw under balances in coinexchange the txid number is only 1.
last times i withdrawld the txid number has 20-30 numbers...

need help please
Activity: 3
Hello guys , why  the command "./pure/pured masternode outputs" returns me  {}  ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 99
can i mine pure coin or not?

i think, only buy --> POS
Activity: 159
can i mine pure coin or not?
Activity: 99
hi,

pure Explorer offline/problems?

actual nethash rate/diff? and wich x11 pool is working?

greetz
Activity: 221
Is there a guide for multiple windows masternodes setup anyone could point me toward pretty please? Or do I have to learn linux lol Tongue
Im running my 3 masternodes on Windows  Grin ( on my main rig )
I did it mostly following this guide:
https://masternodeguides.com/setup-pure-masternode-pure-masternodes/

Sorry missed this message - thanks for the info I'll give it a go

My pleasure. Those Pure masternodes ( in Windows at least from my experience ) are just "set and forget". They run flawlessly for ages...
Activity: 7
how to restore wallet?

Just change backupfilename.dat to wallet.dat then copy rewrite to %appdata%\pure

thanks gjanhkhanh Smiley
do you have a facebook?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Price Rise  Smiley Buy > Stake = Pure Rise
Activity: 39
how to restore wallet?

Just change backupfilename.dat to wallet.dat then copy rewrite to %appdata%\pure
Activity: 7
how to restore wallet?
Activity: 4
Hi guys.We have great news that all of you were awaiting
Pure will be listed on cryptopia on second week of January.We have bought required dotcoins and we will apply there soon.Thanks

sounds good
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Is there a guide for multiple windows masternodes setup anyone could point me toward pretty please? Or do I have to learn linux lol Tongue
Im running my 3 masternodes on Windows  Grin ( on my main rig )
I did it mostly following this guide:
https://masternodeguides.com/setup-pure-masternode-pure-masternodes/

Sorry missed this message - thanks for the info I'll give it a go
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
pure best coin in 2018

I hope it will do as good as in 2017 if not better!
Looks good so far. Grin
A promising project indeed. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: