Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 66. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Pure is not an ICO .You can buy on coinexchange.Thanks
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Anyone staking on a rasperry pi 3?
Activity: 58
Do we have signature campaign for PURE? If yes, please give me link for joining. thanks all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Rewards were always stabilized sir.Its just some wrong config and closed port that doesnot allow users to get rewards .You can see some members are even getting 2 payments of 13 Pure in single day.Thanks
Activity: 60
Have the rewards stabilized yet? if not do we expect them to stabilize anytime soon?
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Hello all! As I above already wrote and did not receive the answer. I sent from an old purse to the exchange of a coin. But coins did not come to the exchange. dev is silent. it turns out my coins were gone?

Any coin/transaction  old wallet past 10/31/17 is invalid. Download the new wallet, delete everything from the old wallet EXCEPT the wallet.dat file and re-sync. Execute repairwallet from the console and you should have all your coins that existed prior to 11/1/17.

I have made when you with have shown. But coins already left a purse and now not to be shown on a new purse. It appears I has lost all coins forever?

If you sent the coins before AFTER 11/1, repairwallet or check wallet should be able to recover them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello all! As I above already wrote and did not receive the answer. I sent from an old purse to the exchange of a coin. But coins did not come to the exchange. dev is silent. it turns out my coins were gone?

Any coin/transaction  old wallet past 10/31/17 is invalid. Download the new wallet, delete everything from the old wallet EXCEPT the wallet.dat file and re-sync. Execute repairwallet from the console and you should have all your coins that existed prior to 11/1/17.

I have made when you with have shown. But coins already left a purse and now not to be shown on a new purse. It appears I has lost all coins forever?thanks

Any coin/transaction  old wallet past 10/31/17 is invalid. Download the new wallet, delete everything from the old wallet EXCEPT the wallet.dat file and re-sync. Execute repairwallet from the console and you should have all your coins that existed prior to 11/1/17.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 43
masternodes included in the network, and InstantX, PrivateSend. All of them are great features. I am in. How about signature bounties?
Activity: 3
Can someone please help me. The server is running. I have the masternode key and the mn conf line. I changed the config after getting the masternode key. When I try to start the node in the wallet get the failure: could not allocate vin

https://imgur.com/a/tFIDb
good evening guys, can i still mine Pure with my D3?
PoW is over

so only masternodes can produce Pure now?
Can i start a masternode now? if i get 2500 coins?

Total block reward is 20 Pure, 13 goes to the Masternode and 7 goes to the staking wallet. So you will get 7.

and the %of pure i get on my stacking wallet is determined by the amount of coins i have?

The % of times you will get the 7 Pure reward is based on the amount of coins you have.
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Hi Dev,

Can you update github?

Missing these directories for a correct build of the deamon:

obj/support
    obj/crypto
    obj/x11

Thanks
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
PoW is over

Total block reward is 20 Pure, 13 goes to the Masternode and 7 goes to the staking wallet. So you will get 7.

and the %of pure i get on my stacking wallet is determined by the amount of coins i have?
PoW is over

PoW is over

Im using this Version : v1.0.0.2-60010

Good so now you are on the new wallet and right chain. Those stakes of 3.5 were on the old invalid chain. Now just wait for the stakes to come in on your new wallet. They should be for 7 and not 3.5.

So the invalid stakes are lost now?
PoW is over
Pages:
Jump to: