Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 69. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Where can I find the link to set up a VPS Masternode? 
link guide setup masternode:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0i-fCM-e77BQmxqV0NkeW9CNlU/view

then clip setup multi masternode on vpn linux:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egr38Nq7nsc&feature=youtu.be

The .pdf with VPS instructions used in the video are different than the ones you posted here or I found on the website.  Looking for a link to that .pdf.  Thanks
Activity: 83
The small supply and huge masternode payout should definitely bring some attention to this coin! I know right now the coin is listed on coinsmarkets and coinexchange, is those the only two exchanges the community is seeking atm or are there any plans for a yobit or cryptopia add later down the line? very interested and dropping some BTC on this one and adding it to the masternode collection but thats gonna take some time at current prices but I can start accumulating now!  Wink
Activity: 20
link guide setup masternode:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0i-fCM-e77BQmxqV0NkeW9CNlU/view

then clip setup multi masternode on vpn linux:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egr38Nq7nsc&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 3
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Hi, guys, my wallet stop syncing and then when I delete all files except wallet.dat and resync my new download wallet all my coins are gone what happen?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
hi, everybody.. Prompt here for a note 2500 coin pure are necessary. And how many in days drips coin pure coins on the master to a note? thanks for the answer
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Thanksss
Activity: 202
Code:
cd src
make -f makefile.unix
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Hi Guys

How to compile daemon only ? pured without QT ? When i try to compile from source it compiles pure-qt only

Thanks

Activity: 182
type repairwallet in console and wait a minute or two, if it hasnt fixed do a clean installation like deleting all files in pure app data folder except wallet.dat file and backups folder
Thanks it really worked Smiley But i still have one more problem Cheesy My staked coins have now a ? in my transactions so there are lost now? Or should i delete it and install it again?

You have to wait for chain to resync, usually took some time. Try to close and open wallet again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Hmm, sorry for the stupid question.  Smiley
If I have the very first wallet and mined Pure (without node), will they remain (coins) if i go to the new version?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
type repairwallet in console and wait a minute or two, if it hasnt fixed do a clean installation like deleting all files in pure app data folder except wallet.dat file and backups folder
Thanks it really worked Smiley But i still have one more problem Cheesy My staked coins have now a ? in my transactions so there are lost now? Or should i delete it and install it again?
Activity: 1
Can you please send me Slack invitation ?
I send from Coinexchange PURE to my Windows wallet but after 4 days i still didnt recieved them??? Is this normal. I doublechecked the wallets a lot of times. Everything is correct...

check your address in explorer, if its there, then its a problem with your wallet
Done already, well and how can i fix it oO? Because the transaction is already completed...
I send from Coinexchange PURE to my Windows wallet but after 4 days i still didnt recieved them??? Is this normal. I doublechecked the wallets a lot of times. Everything is correct...

check your address in explorer, if its there, then its a problem with your wallet
Activity: 122
are the masternodes already working again? what is the ROI compared to those on MNrank?
Also how many blocks per MN currently? Could I get a slack invite or telegram link?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
How can I wear PURE masternode? how much is the minimum PURE coin which should be provided in the wallet

You will need 2500 PURE to setup a masternode.
Pages:
Jump to: