Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 67. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Hmm, sorry for the stupid question.  Smiley
If I have the very first wallet and mined Pure (without node), will they remain (coins) if i go to the new version?
I will answer myself  Grin
Updated his wallet, run and see nodes. All the extracted PUREs disappeared. But while everything is normal. I remain just a ordinary holder now.  Wink
...awaiting to continuing.....

Your coins do not disappear when you upgrade to the new wallet.

Simply delete everything EXCEPT the wallet.dat file and run the new wallet. It will -re-sync
Thanks for the answer.
I did justthat, but recovered only the received Pure, mined coins not restored. I do not understand something? The coins mined by the old wallet are the zero?

What is your wallet version? There was a mandatory wallet upgrade on Oct 31st. So everything after that is not valid. Looks like you were still using the old wallet which is on an invalid chain.
Yes, you are right, I used the first wallet on the invalid network and got the counterfeit coins in this case. Thank you for clarification, I forgot about such things....   Embarrassed
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Im using this Version : v1.0.0.2-60010

Good so now you are on the new wallet and right chain. Those stakes of 3.5 were on the old invalid chain. Now just wait for the stakes to come in on your new wallet. They should be for 7 and not 3.5.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Im using this Version : v1.0.0.2-60010
If I have the very first wallet and mined Pure (without node), will they remain (coins) if i go to the new version?
Updated his wallet, run and see nodes. All the extracted PUREs disappeared. But while everything is normal. I remain just a ordinary holder now.  Wink

Simply delete everything EXCEPT the wallet.dat file and run the new wallet. It will -re-sync
Thanks for the answer.
I did justthat, but recovered only the received Pure, mined coins not restored. I do not understand something? The coins mined by the old wallet are the zero?

What is your wallet version? There was a mandatory wallet upgrade on Oct 31st. So everything after that is not valid. Looks like you were still using the old wallet which is on an invalid chain.

Thanks for the answer.

I have the same exact problem!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Pure is on https://www.hostmns.net/pure. A masternode website.. How does that work? Do they run the Masternodes for you and you just pay them $5 a month?? That would be great if that is how it works..
Suum cuique !

Thanks for the answer.

Hi,
i have a staking problem Sad
I resetted my wallet 2 days ago because i didnt got my coins from a exchange.
After the reset i lost all my staked coins and it is not syncing again. My coins that i got from mining and from the exchange are there.
Where are my staked coins now? I lost like 50 Pure, they are visible on my transactions with a ? and are complete gree
I hope someone can help me
And yes i left the Wallet like 2 Days open now and the coins didnt came back

What does the block explorer report as the balance of your address?
Regardless. Delete everything from your wallet folder EXCEPT your original wallet.dat. Download the new wallet. Let it sync. Once done, go to the console and type "repairwallet". Your coins should appear after a while.
Backups too?
Hi,
After the reset i lost all my staked coins and it is not syncing again. My coins that i got from mining and from the exchange are there.
Where are my staked coins now? I lost like 50 Pure, they are visible on my transactions with a ? and are complete gree

What does the block explorer report as the balance of your address?
Regardless. Delete everything from your wallet folder EXCEPT your original wallet.dat. Download the new wallet. Let it sync. Once done, go to the console and type "repairwallet". Your coins should appear after a while.
Hi,
Hmm, sorry for the stupid question.  Smiley
I will answer myself  Grin
Updated his wallet, run and see nodes. All the extracted PUREs disappeared. But while everything is normal. I remain just a ordinary holder now.  Wink

Suum cuique !
Hmm, sorry for the stupid question.  Smiley
I will answer myself  Grin
Updated his wallet, run and see nodes. All the extracted PUREs disappeared. But while everything is normal. I remain just a ordinary holder now.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
When we reach block 100k and up,It will be decided by community what the future reward will be per block.Within that time we will include some features in roadmap by which means Pure holders will get Rewards other than Masternodes.That  SOURCE will be described in Roadmap.Thanks
Activity: 50
Merit: 7
Hi,

In your code you have 20 coin per block until block 120 000

Code:
int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(const CBlockIndex* pindexPrev, int64_t nCoinAge, int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 10 * COIN;
    if ((pindexPrev->nHeight > 30000) && (pindexPrev->nHeight < 120000)) nSubsidy = 20 * COIN;
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

And after the 120000 block, how much will the reward be?

What will be the evolution of the reward until the end?
Price is quite stable at the moment.Its first weeks so you know there are always some traders who sell quick.It will be good after some days

Agreed.

Initial were early dumpers once they are all done, price will rise gradually. Should it $2 soon enough with all things on track.
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi guys.Android wallet is in development and it will be released soon.Thanks
Purifying The Blockchain
Price is quite stable at the moment.Its first weeks so you know there are always some traders who sell quick.It will be good after some days
why price crashes so hard?!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi dev,

I can translate your website and/or whitepaper to Romanian. Please let me know if you will need it.

Thank you
Purifying The Blockchain
We had all the bounties for translation and airdrop in old thread.If we will have any bounty or signature campaign in future, I will notify you .Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: