Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 65. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
what amount is need to stake?
Whatever amount is good, but at current network weight you need at least 6 or 7000 to really start seeing nice daily rewards
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
The coin is doing well, but I think it would had done better if it was launched sooner on exchanges
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Can anyone recommend a good Master node hosting website? http://nodeshare.in/ is one that was recommended. I want to see if there are more out there.
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
what amount is need to stake?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
The error is there above insufficient funds.Those who didnot update wallet released some weeks ago when send the coins they dont reach destination and are stuck.So update wallet and type repairwallet and your coins will be back.Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I can't send PURE from my wallet to other wallet. What wrong with this coin?

Don't have any message for error?
Activity: 67
I think you dont have enough coin to cover the fee. Make sure you have enough coins to pay the fee.
Guys if your setup is correct,You will surely get reward that network owes you.Most of the members run masternode with closed port and please update wallet and then send Pure.New wallet was released some weeks ago.Thanks

That's exactly what i tried to explain. One should see the masternodes rewards over a few days as an average
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys if your setup is correct,You will surely get reward that network owes you.Most of the members run masternode with closed port and please update wallet and then send Pure.New wallet was released some weeks ago.Thanks
Rewards were always stabilized sir.Its just some wrong config and closed port that doesnot allow users to get rewards .You can see some members are even getting 2 payments of 13 Pure in single day.Thanks

No thats not true. I ran my masternode for a few weeks and the rewards were inconsistent. Yes I was online when the payments increased to 13 coins each and other days there were no rewards. I've run masternodes for many different coins. And your members in the slack channel are saying the same about the inconsistent rewards. Good project, but that was a deterrent for me.

I also run different masternodes for other coins, which have generally more stable rewards. I currently own three Pure masternodes, and sometimes one masternode will not get reward for days, but then there are days ( like today LOL ) where a single masternode will get 4 rewards. On average i get nearly 2 rewards per masternode per day, which, with the reward payment increased to 13 coins, is great!
Also, and most importantly, dev is *very* active and productive, and the community is very helpful. I see roadmap advancing at a good pace, and think this coin will be an extremely good investment in the long run.
Activity: 22
No thats not true. I ran my masternode for a few weeks and the rewards were inconsistent. Yes I was online when the payments increased to 13 coins each and other days there were no rewards. I've run masternodes for many different coins. And your members in the slack channel are saying the same about the inconsistent rewards. Good project, but that was a deterrent for me.

If they are up and running they should get rewards. However, the selection of masternodes is randomized, therefore you may have three days without rewards or three rewards per day. In the long run the average is daily (considering 400 block per day and 400 masternodes running). Hope it clarifies. I you don't get rewards after three days, check out the masternode shows as running, if not, double check all the parameters as it's easy to mess up, especially if you have more than one. If you still have questions, ask in the slack #masternode channel, everyone there is willing to help.
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
Nice to see the project for 2 months or so. It was not listed on any exchange that long.
I though people will dump the coins... honestly

But nice to see, it worked out well on exchanges
i think it will increase slowly but surly
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
are there available signature bounties? thanks.
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
Activity: 60
Rewards were always stabilized sir.Its just some wrong config and closed port that doesnot allow users to get rewards .You can see some members are even getting 2 payments of 13 Pure in single day.Thanks

Activity: 107
privateSend, InstantSend, and masternkdes incmuded. Sounds interesting. I am in. How about massive marketting such as signature campaign? thank you
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Nice to see the project for 2 months or so. It was not listed on any exchange that long.
I though people will dump the coins... honestly

But nice to see, it worked out well on exchanges
Activity: 50
Merit: 7
How long does it take for staking (how long is the coin to be mature) ?
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi.Pow phase is over.Network is fully Pos now.You can trade https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PURE/BTC here.Thanks
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Where can i find a mining pool for Pure? I can´t find anyone at the OP or at the website. Maybe someone can help me with a link.
Pages:
Jump to: