Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 73. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
admin is very professional. a perfect project for investors
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Why i'm getting TX status 'conflicted' when i trying to send my PURE to other wallet?
Go to debug console and type Repairwallet after some time it will be good but always send tx when wallet is synced and has good connections.Thanks guys
Activity: 38
Hi guys.Website will be updated soon with some new integrations, masternode setup text and video guide and coinmarketcap integration.Thanks

You showed us a professional project. Investors are always interested in this currency. Because the supply is very scarce only 3 million total coin and perhaps coin circulation is even less
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi guys.Website will be updated soon with some new integrations, masternode setup text and video guide and coinmarketcap integration.Thanks

Great about my friend very much
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Why i'm getting TX status 'conflicted' when i trying to send my PURE to other wallet?
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 12
It's cool and new money for the potential
Activity: 84
I find this to be the longest-lasting investment of the year. Grin
Activity: 78
If you are sending max amount then write one less pure in send  so that it has pure for transaction fees thats main reason for that button or Try closing the wallet and then reopening if that doesnot work go to debug console and type Repairwallet there.It will be good.Thanks

Mine is working now after repair wallet and resyncing the blockchain. Goddamn the tx are fast on this.  Cool

I will try this and report back!

OK. Got it working. The transaction fee pop-up wasn't appearing before.  After you click send it wasn't doing anything.

After a restart I tried it again working fine. Weird, but glad it's working!
If you are sending max amount then write one less pure in send  so that it has pure for transaction fees thats main reason for that button or Try closing the wallet and then reopening if that doesnot work go to debug console and type Repairwallet there.It will be good.Thanks

Mine is working now after repair wallet and resyncing the blockchain. Goddamn the tx are fast on this.  Cool

I will try this and report back!
I'm having issues with the wallet. Maybe there is something I'm not doing right.

I have some PURE in my wallet that I sent from the exchange. The wallet received the coins with no issue.

However, I'm trying to send from the wallet and it's not sending out.  I repeat the process and it goes through the motions but the coins never leave.

Anyone else having this issue?

Activity: 56
Hi. reserved for Turkish translation if you need. By the way, where can we buy some PURE? Huh
Activity: 13
PURE go go !  voting on https://altcoinbit.com/page/voting
Purifying The Blockchain
Those who setup masternodes after updating from scratch earned masternodes rewards in less time and all masternodes are getting payments within 24 hours.Thanks
Activity: 112
After asking this:
How long do you have to wait before your masternode starts generating coins?
Mine has been running for about 30 hours now and still no rewards.
I checked on another machine and it show that is enabled since the start.

Svyaznoj answered:
approximate 1 reward per day for 1 MN. Maybe 2 days without rewards Wink

He couldn't be more right, I received my first 13 PURE on the masternode after a little less than 49 hours..

Thanks man, I just needed to wait.
Activity: 518
the moon
Good job dev!  Really active devs are rare this days you know

im adept of pure lulz  Grin
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I redownload the blockchain and its now fixed! Wink
Activity: 238

Purifying The Blockchain
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I have a problem with the wallet. Trying to send coin but when I hit the send button, nothing happens. The button is also grey in colour, not sure if its ok. What seems to be the problem ? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: