Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 74. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Usually its one payment of 13 Pure as per current masternode numbers that gives roi of 180% and sometimes its 2 payments of 13.Thanks
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
What's the daily average income from a masternode?

~Thanks
Purifying The Blockchain
Which softcap Sir?We don't have any ICO.Pure is  trading on coinexchange.Thanks
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi. 2bFree  Pura is another coin.Our coin is Pure.Thanks
Activity: 182
Citius, altius, fortius
to be or not to be 1 dollar  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Is this the PURA former ICASH that scamed me from my coins?
Activity: 838
Merit: 500

Dev is doing an awesome job with this coin so far. Just keep adding new innovation to it little by little and this coin should grow nicely

BTW the coin market cap has some incorrect data based on total supply and coins in circulation
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
I guess that you made a mistake at one zero after the decimal point.
Not 0.0001 as it's near the fact now, but 0.001 on Yobit.
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Pure is going strong. This coin is already on many exchanges and you can get a masternode right now for nothing. If the devs can deliever something great, then this is a mega chance.

Mega chance to buy this coin i think, because PURE coin ever reached above 0.0001 btc before and maximum coin supply also low about 20 millions, so i think PURE worth for investment

True words, the coin supply is very low and the developement isstrong at the moment, so 0.0001 is possible. Risk is always there with every investment, but the chance is enormously high.
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
the price now is undervalued it will hit the 16000 satochi easily compared to the supply and how the block-chain is running also 380 MN just now  the increase of the price is necessary
Activity: 160
oh yeah I'm buying this coin at this price is a steal  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Pure is going strong. This coin is already on many exchanges and you can get a masternode right now for nothing. If the devs can deliever something great, then this is a mega chance.

Mega chance to buy this coin i think, because PURE coin ever reached above 0.0001 btc before and maximum coin supply also low about 20 millions, so i think PURE worth for investment
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Activity: 123
Is there a telegram group? If not can we get one set up, to get a community going?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Purifying The Blockchain
We will list here slack invite link soon.Anyone who wants to join can send me email for invitation.Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
i would suggest to reopen slack invite so ppl can jump to us rightaway. And our community needs expansion by creating Telegram and Discord channels. You can get respected members to manage them for you Devs. You are not alone! run Devs, run ( im a fan of the Flash lolx)

I suggest that we open up slack invite so people can talk about the price of Pure.  we need to expand our community with the opening of Telegram and Discord channels.  I see we need a lot of moderators for Telegram and Discord channel.  It is better not to open anything unless you can monitor it or else scammers will overrun the channel.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Hi.Pure is listed on coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pure/

The coinmarketcap says it is $4.  Is that true?  Why is it so little?  I expect $4 million not $4. 
Purifying The Blockchain
We will list soon on Masternodes.pro.I Sent them request
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi.Pure is listed on coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pure/
Pages:
Jump to: