Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴 PUSHI Coin🔴 [POW + POS] [Masternodes + Fast] [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 18. (Read 12396 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Note that block reward decrease a lot as schedule, from 450 PUSHI to 0.9 PUSHI, now coins generated will be less, first miners and investors in the initial weeks get a lot of coins, now PUSHI coins will become a more limited resource and expensive.

Premined coins will remain locked and only a small amount will be used to pay the development, marketing, exchangers, masternodes listing websites and efforts to make the coin better.

Yes but the early birds have huge bags of coins now that they want to unload on those who keep mining for pennies. Not super cool.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Note that block reward decrease a lot as schedule, from 450 PUSHI to 0.9 PUSHI, now coins generated will be less, first miners and investors in the initial weeks get a lot of coins, across the time PUSHI coins will become a more limited resource and expensive.

Premined coins will remain locked and only a small amount will be used to pay the development, marketing, exchangers, masternodes listing websites and efforts to make the coin better.

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
It a good and well given information. But want do you plan the Coin is use for? as a general method of payment? just like Bitcoin?
You should give a more impact-full  intro
Activity: 1

Hello friends. I'm with you. We will learn the coin.
Activity: 9
Interesting, wow the masternodes are very affordable right now! Best of luck on the project dev!
Activity: 25
Can not a Masternodes be built without VPS?
Can I not do with my windows server at home?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How is the premine locked? Are you going to put it in a trusted escrow multi signature wallet or are you just promising to use those coins as you claim to?
Activity: 57
We identify many guys from the competence coins writing random bad comments.

MN are fine, currently we have around 170 MN running in the network, it is a great success.
MN are already receiving payments.
Activity: 23
This is the worst masternode coin I got, the developpers dont reply to anything on discord, have a very bad organisation, guides are full of typo and errors, dont waste your time.
Activity: 84
Activity: 1
Activity: 319
@pushisupport,
why are there no masternode rewards?
because it is very close to be SCAM )))
Activity: 319
The website looks great. I only want to know the rewards in POS for the coin.
I think you are the only the one person in the world who think so )) Website looks like it was done by childs about 10 years age
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
The website looks great. I only want to know the rewards in POS for the coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Looks promising. Fast transaction and Anonymous too. It would be nice to be a part of this project.
Activity: 2
Just joined the project... Hope this will be the good one!
Activity: 4
i downloaded the wallet,i hope to set up a Masternode Smiley
Activity: 182
Any info bounty social?
Activity: 8
Looks like another promising one!
Activity: 700
@pushisupport,