Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PUZ] Puzcoin - Secure | POW CPU mining | MasterNode | Airdrop - page 2. (Read 23933 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Novaexchace alive, PUZZ alive too
Activity: 1
Hello, do you already have an exchange to exchange the coins?
Activity: 7
There is problem with LycheeBit... From 13. februar is not paying...
This cost no synchronizing wallet right now...
Any other pool where is Puzcoin live?
Allcoinhodler

Hi ! Puzcoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Puzcoin with x11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_PUZ_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=PUZ

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PehECJ56mED4nng2hh9zzgFoZ5dudSSWaG -p c=PUZ
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PehECJ56mED4nng2hh9zzgFoZ5dudSSWaG -p c=PUZ

Peers list :

• addnode=210.211.126.167:22222
  • addnode=116.62.128.76:22222
  • addnode=106.75.99.86:22222
  • addnode=23.91.97.27:22222
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:1ce8:2745:e4b1:743a]:22222
  • addnode=167.88.171.114:22222
  • addnode=93.81.200.188:22222
  • addnode=31.148.219.233:22222
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I had a Puzzcoin Masternode running for a few weeks - but after Dev abandoned and exchanges shut it down I shut down the Masternode. I saw on lycheebit today that this is still being mined.

The Masternode actually didnt look too bad, cost me a bit too. Who knows maybe it might pay off long term?

Don't expect anything good about this project . It's really a shitcoin which Dev was trying to make investors to believe in it . Luckily I only had got some coins from airdrop in my wallet for funny gift. 
That's unnecessary amigo. Yes we get it. You don't like this project.
It looks like there was a community takeover in the works. The code looks good and the original dev put time and money into this. No need to shit talk
Activity: 1
i can translate into russian
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I had a Puzzcoin Masternode running for a few weeks - but after Dev abandoned and exchanges shut it down I shut down the Masternode. I saw on lycheebit today that this is still being mined.

The Masternode actually didnt look too bad, cost me a bit too. Who knows maybe it might pay off long term?

Don't expect anything good about this project . It's really a shitcoin which Dev was trying to make investors to believe in it . Luckily I only had got some coins from airdrop in my wallet for funny gift. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.

There is nothing to do with this coin because Dev does not still want this coin to be listed on the exchanges.
it means this coin has some exchanges to trade so I think this coin has no future .
Absolutely agree with you, there is no potential for development. And the only exchange on which this coin was, does not work normally for 20 days.
Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
Is this coin tradable on some exchange after coinsmarkets death???
Activity: 294

There is nothing to do with this coin because Dev does not still want this coin to be listed on the exchanges.
it means this coin has some exchanges to trade so I think this coin has no future .

It was dead 10 days after the launch. People are wasting hash power mining it.

See you say that, but you have heard of community takeovers right?
It seems they are now encouraging getting on an exchange... So... I dont see your point.

edit: I just sent the dev an email, Im not sure if this has been done. A ton of work has gone into this project and there is even a website which looks pretty decent. I will report back if I hear anything
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

It was dead 10 days after the launch. People are wasting hash power mining it.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Without GPU miners competing, CPU mining is not a good idea. Can PUZ COINS prevent zombie computers?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
anyone know is this project are till ongoing? any exchange can sell it now, coinsmarkets can't trade the Puzocin now?
Activity: 136
Its very unfortunate that the devs (if they did) give up on this project. One has to work hard to earn the value for their coins and this is really sad to see this coin getting delisted from the only exchange it made it to.

It's true but is the risk we all have to take when we are the earliest adopters of the coin. I started mining this coin the very first day it was launched and saw it getting listed in coinsmarkets, then they had an issue with the wallet, dev didn't update anything so they delisted PUZ. I think they were having issues forking the coin, they couldn't sort things out and they just prefer to abandon PUZ and do something else. It would be amazing if they were working behind scenes all this time in implementing better code or something and take this coin from the ashes but, thst would be too idealist.

Let's hope the dev at least have the decency to say the project is officially dead.

Very well said. Its the devs moral responsibility to let us know about any plans. I am sick of these projects popping up and making us loose our precious time on them. I am all in to take over the coin if the dev wants.

Given that the dev has disappeared, if you feel you want to take over the project, go ahead. It's an abandonned project otherwise, so, no harm done.

We will still need support from the dev in the initial transition. Unfortunately he is not even showing up online. I will try to send him dm and see if he responds.

I don't think so. I follow as coins which were taken over by after the dev completely abandoned, never to be seen again. Access to the source code was all they needed to clone the source and continue development themselves. I can point you in the direction of someone whose done this if that would help.

That would be a great help if you can. I feel the initial code is pretty strong and working very well and dev should have had done some marketing to promote this coin in a right way.

Not a problem. Let me ask them first if they're OK with me putting you two together. If they're all good with it, I'll put you two together.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Its very unfortunate that the devs (if they did) give up on this project. One has to work hard to earn the value for their coins and this is really sad to see this coin getting delisted from the only exchange it made it to.

It's true but is the risk we all have to take when we are the earliest adopters of the coin. I started mining this coin the very first day it was launched and saw it getting listed in coinsmarkets, then they had an issue with the wallet, dev didn't update anything so they delisted PUZ. I think they were having issues forking the coin, they couldn't sort things out and they just prefer to abandon PUZ and do something else. It would be amazing if they were working behind scenes all this time in implementing better code or something and take this coin from the ashes but, thst would be too idealist.

Let's hope the dev at least have the decency to say the project is officially dead.

Very well said. Its the devs moral responsibility to let us know about any plans. I am sick of these projects popping up and making us loose our precious time on them. I am all in to take over the coin if the dev wants.

Given that the dev has disappeared, if you feel you want to take over the project, go ahead. It's an abandonned project otherwise, so, no harm done.

We will still need support from the dev in the initial transition. Unfortunately he is not even showing up online. I will try to send him dm and see if he responds.

I don't think so. I follow as coins which were taken over by after the dev completely abandoned, never to be seen again. Access to the source code was all they needed to clone the source and continue development themselves. I can point you in the direction of someone whose done this if that would help.

That would be a great help if you can. I feel the initial code is pretty strong and working very well and dev should have had done some marketing to promote this coin in a right way.
Activity: 58
Wallet still good, lychebit current 15GHz Hash Grin Grin
Activity: 136

Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

Pages:
Jump to: