Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PUZ] Puzcoin - Secure | POW CPU mining | MasterNode | Airdrop - page 3. (Read 23933 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that this project is dead, I have several coins in the wallet and I thin that are worthless.

The developers are missing and this thread remains without updates, so yes, I thin that is dead.

Any of you have any other news?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Waiting for a takeover...no dev...no exchange for now. Dead coin for sure...
Activity: 370
is this coin really dead? i have some coins in my wallet, i hope the dev come back soon and promote this project!
Activity: 136
Its very unfortunate that the devs (if they did) give up on this project. One has to work hard to earn the value for their coins and this is really sad to see this coin getting delisted from the only exchange it made it to.

It's true but is the risk we all have to take when we are the earliest adopters of the coin. I started mining this coin the very first day it was launched and saw it getting listed in coinsmarkets, then they had an issue with the wallet, dev didn't update anything so they delisted PUZ. I think they were having issues forking the coin, they couldn't sort things out and they just prefer to abandon PUZ and do something else. It would be amazing if they were working behind scenes all this time in implementing better code or something and take this coin from the ashes but, thst would be too idealist.

Let's hope the dev at least have the decency to say the project is officially dead.

Very well said. Its the devs moral responsibility to let us know about any plans. I am sick of these projects popping up and making us loose our precious time on them. I am all in to take over the coin if the dev wants.

Given that the dev has disappeared, if you feel you want to take over the project, go ahead. It's an abandonned project otherwise, so, no harm done.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Its very unfortunate that the devs (if they did) give up on this project. One has to work hard to earn the value for their coins and this is really sad to see this coin getting delisted from the only exchange it made it to.

It's true but is the risk we all have to take when we are the earliest adopters of the coin. I started mining this coin the very first day it was launched and saw it getting listed in coinsmarkets, then they had an issue with the wallet, dev didn't update anything so they delisted PUZ. I think they were having issues forking the coin, they couldn't sort things out and they just prefer to abandon PUZ and do something else. It would be amazing if they were working behind scenes all this time in implementing better code or something and take this coin from the ashes but, thst would be too idealist.

Let's hope the dev at least have the decency to say the project is officially dead.

Very well said. Its the devs moral responsibility to let us know about any plans. I am sick of these projects popping up and making us loose our precious time on them. I am all in to take over the coin if the dev wants.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Website good, wallet good, I hope coin live
Activity: 136

It's a real shame as this wallet works well, downloads the blockchain quickly, and the masternodes have been easy to get going and run solidly. More than can be said for the majority of coins released these days; masternodes have been problematic on a lot of recent coins. PUZ has also, even now, had some solid mining hash on it. There's 52 GH/s mining it currently on lpool.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Yes, it's not worth paying attention to this project because Dev wants to get more money from investors but unfortunately All investors knew it and They had gone out of this coin and this project has not any new technologies or good plans  for it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Activity: 58
[Suspicious link removed]d but not exchance and devloper
Activity: 199
yes it looks like a coin is dead Undecided
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
coin seems to be dead no news from dead unfortunate can only hope one day the devs will return
Activity: 377
Is this coin dead? have news on the exchange?
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

hello there, what is the exchange rate of Puz to USD, or BTC?
cannot find anywhere.
Thank you

I only ever saw Puzcoin on one marketplace, coinsmarkets. It has however been delisted there now and I don't know if it is on any other marketplaces.
Dev seems to have abandoned.
I'm pretty sure that they tired of this project, non good update recently, price drop so they going to give up.
Activity: 356

cannot find anywhere.
Thank you

I only ever saw Puzcoin on one marketplace, coinsmarkets. It has however been delisted there now and I don't know if it is on any other marketplaces.

Don't waste your time, this project is dead, the con wan removed form marketplace and the dev team has disappeared. So move on and go for another project. 

i check dev last login in November 28, 2017, 04:14:34 PM ,i think project not dead , just go on . hope dev can say something about project.
Activity: 434

cannot find anywhere.
Thank you

Don't waste your time, this project is dead, the con wan removed form marketplace and the dev team has disappeared. So move on and go for another project. 
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

cannot find anywhere.
Thank you

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
Activity: 11

cannot find anywhere.
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: