Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PUZ] Puzcoin - Secure | POW CPU mining | MasterNode | Airdrop - page 7. (Read 23933 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Seriously, this is one of the POW CPU mining projects that I have high hope for it.

Me too 😍. We will see what happens!

The truth is the CPU mining not worth it any more, because there is ASIC mining  Cry Undecided

There are cases where the coin algorithm resists ASIC and GPUs. AEON is an instance. Can only be mined using CPU

Yes, my friend, i meant this coin is not ASIC resistant Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
enjoy this world
is that profitable ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Seriously, this is one of the POW CPU mining projects that I have high hope for it.

The truth is the CPU mining not worth it any more, because there is ASIC mining  Cry Undecided

There are cases where the coin algorithm resists ASIC and GPUs. AEON is an instance. Can only be mined using CPU
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
BTW, is that possible that i can't buy coins as much as i want to?  Huh

Activity: 61

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Just trying to find away to be a part of this, I missed the frist airdrop sadly😩.  I hoping the bounty problem with be good.
Activity: 386
This question is already probably been asked but do we have dates for the second AirDrop?

i think very soon , but next airdrop will be twiter bounty or fb bounty

sign campaign is great ideal
This question is already probably been asked but do we have dates for the second AirDrop?
Activity: 148
hi dev,, there are plans for this coin to launch in another exchange?
Activity: 152
If you have any problems , Pls send email to [email protected] or [email protected].

and please join our telegram

Hi dev! I did Italian Translation and you put in the OP but you didn't send the payment

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-puz-puzcoin-secure-pow-cpu-mining-masternode-airdrop-2226823

PaJGW9jsBdnMe6oBzQNnwnFZ2a48BBWCNH

Thank you

second airdrop started ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
If you have any problems , Pls send email to [email protected] or [email protected].

and please join our telegram

Hi dev! I did Italian Translation and you put in the OP but you didn't send the payment

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-puz-puzcoin-secure-pow-cpu-mining-masternode-airdrop-2226823

PaJGW9jsBdnMe6oBzQNnwnFZ2a48BBWCNH

Thank you
Activity: 353
hello power community ,is there any step by step guide for building MasterNode on linux vps platform?
Activity: 14
Waiting for the Airdrop #2 Grin
Activity: 280
Im a newbie in mining pool and staking, i wanted to try it i have 100,000 puzcoin.is that enough to run the masternode or do i need to add some more? Could anyone point me to the right direction or any step by step instruction how to do the mining or staking..ty

You need 3,000,000 PUZ for MN
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
we need mac wallet(
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Im a newbie in mining pool and staking, i wanted to try it i have 100,000 puzcoin.is that enough to run the masternode or do i need to add some more? Could anyone point me to the right direction or any step by step instruction how to do the mining or staking..ty
Activity: 420
Lost first aidrop Sad when the second?
Pages:
Jump to: