Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PUZ] Puzcoin - Secure | POW CPU mining | MasterNode | Airdrop - page 4. (Read 23933 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
airdrop 2 will come soon?

I wonder if they are still dead.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
puzcoin dead and delisted from coinsmarkets
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello
Should I keep eye on this coin or it is finally dead?

It's dead

Activity: 79
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Hello
Should I keep eye on this coin or it is finally dead?
Activity: 1
I wonder how many coins will I have from 1 MN daily?

With 16 MH I got for 20 hours 1980

Hi, I'm still very new to Masternodes.
How do I create a master node of PUZCOIN? What do I have to do?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Dev missing??  I was really hoping that this one would take off.  Anyone know when the last time he/she was online??

Here:

Last Active:   October 17, 2017, 10:12:46 AM

So this project is definetely dead. Anyone else having issues with the BTC/PUZ pair on the exchange? Seems like I can't open the pair for trading..

Yes, Dev had no news or updates from that day and he did not have any detailed plans to stimulate the community to join later.

It has nearly died and it seems no buying orders on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PUZCOIN.htm

It is only this exchange for Puzcoin coin until now. There are many new ICO projects born everyday so it hardly survives if Dev does not want to develop in the professional way .
Activity: 35
This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process
Activity: 49
kek world

With 16 MH I got for 20 hours 1980
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hello puzcoin dev,

Any bounties for a macOS wallet? I can deliver really quickly after confirmation that there is a bounty.
Activity: 266
Dev missing??  I was really hoping that this one would take off.  Anyone know when the last time he/she was online??

Here:

So this project is definetely dead. Anyone else having issues with the BTC/PUZ pair on the exchange? Seems like I can't open the pair for trading..

You correctly noted that the project is dead, why would it be trade-able?
Activity: 42
Devs are nice, I like their answers here!
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

Here:

Activity: 61
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!

This project seems dead.

Right..... we can only hope some one picks this up 😒.
Activity: 280
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!

This project seems dead.

Activity: 61
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Puzcoin trading redirects to litecoin trading, and puzcoin wallet on the exchange has dissapeared..

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PUZCOIN.htm

because of unstable blockchain and constant forks they disabled the coin from trading until dev shows up and clarifies what's happening and if they haven't put the wallet back online it's because dev just disappeared or something. 
Activity: 267
Puzcoin trading redirects to litecoin trading, and puzcoin wallet on the exchange has dissapeared..

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PUZCOIN.htm
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Hello everybody! Help please make a masternode under this coin for Windows. need a small guide. thanks

Bro... you need to follow more closely. The coin seems to be stuck/broken. Dev is missing. I wouldn't suggest trying to get enough coins for a masternode unless the dev comes back.

I have enough coins, the network coin works. I want to learn how to make a masternode. Therefore I will be glad to any advice.
Pages:
Jump to: