Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 10. (Read 135973 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Tell me please, but on a local wallet, solo, is it possible to mine?

OF course it's possible. CPU mining isn't feasible now. All my GPU miners can do solo.

can help set up. The wallet is not installed in the system (win 10 x64), but works as portable. where to insert phoenixcoin.conf.txt?
and which miner for amd video cards is better?
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

OF course it's possible. CPU mining isn't feasible now. All my GPU miners can do solo.
Activity: 16
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
PXC is trading in 3 markets at altilly now
PXC / BCH
PXC / BTC
PXC / XQR

Soon PXC trading will be resumed on Cryptopia and will added new exchanges.
legendary
can i set payout on  http://atlas.phoenixcoin.org

You get paid automatically on every block found. The pool has no wallet and doesn't keep outstanding balance for miners.
Activity: 1
Phoenixcoin P2Pool

There are many P2Pool nodes either set up and maintained by me or other community members. P2Pool is a secure decentralised anonymous pooled mining solution with no registration required. Use your wallet address for all your workers. The password can be any or none. Both GetWork and Stratum are supported. Payouts are sent automatically once a block is found.

My nodes operate with a 0% fee, 1% donation towards the development, 2% block finder's reward bonus.

atlas.phoenixcoin.org (Ashburn, VA, the USA)
menoetius.phoenixcoin.org (Buffalo, NY, the USA)
omega.phoenixcoin.org (Los Angeles, CA, the USA)
prometheus.phoenixcoin.org (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)

Please don't use an exchange address while mining. P2Pool doesn't use regular transactions for payouts. Everything gets into the coin base and most exchanges ignore it.

Configuration example for CPUminer:

Code:
minerd -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:10554 -u
-p x

is your PXC address

All blocks found by our P2Pool network can be found at PtoPXC8MmB5VwfHFNhVTynATLSHLzq5MgF

If you're interested in setting up a P2Pool node, the source code is on GitHub: ghostlander/p2pool-neoscrypt

Enjoy!

can i set payout on  http://atlas.phoenixcoin.org
Pxc will active on CMC later when will open exchanges on Cryptopia or some other exchange (need at least 2 exchanges).
Answer from CMC -
"Must be traded publicly, and actively traded (with material volume) on at least two (2) exchanges that are supported on CoinMarketCap (if the cryptocurrency is an exchange-based token only traded on its own exchange, we may add it given that off-platform withdrawals are possible)."

Hello, I bought some coins in Cryptopia in November of 2017 and I left them in the exchange. Now I see what I can not get out or change, someone can explain what I do.

Cryptopia was hacked, they promise to resume work in April. Check Cryptopia twitter for last news.
Activity: 1
Pxc will active on CMC later when will open exchanges on Cryptopia or some other exchange (need at least 2 exchanges).
Answer from CMC -
"Must be traded publicly, and actively traded (with material volume) on at least two (2) exchanges that are supported on CoinMarketCap (if the cryptocurrency is an exchange-based token only traded on its own exchange, we may add it given that off-platform withdrawals are possible)."

Hello, I bought some coins in Cryptopia in November of 2017 and I left them in the exchange. Now I see what I can not get out or change, someone can explain what I do.
legendary
Hello admin. I can't understand why my coins not coming to Altilly.com exchange. My first PXC coins were send 14 hours ago and my balance is still 0. Can you clarify this moment?

Who is that "admin"? Why do you ask here? Every exchange has a customer support service. Ask there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello admin. I can't understand why my coins not coming to Altilly.com exchange. My first PXC coins were send 14 hours ago and my balance is still 0. Can you clarify this moment?
Activity: 55
altmarkets listing

Hello,

We have noticed that your project is not listed on altmarkets exchange!
This can be solved from only 0.05 BTC up to 0.1 BTC per pair !

coin/BTC 0.1 BTC
coin/ALTM 0.05 BTC
coin/Doge 0.08 BTC
coin/LTC 0.08 BTC
coin/TUSD 0.05 BTC

Would you like to list for all pairs?
In this case you get a discount total amount will be 0.25 BTC that is over 20% discount!
Price to high ? lets make a DEAL !
This is only available from 25-3-2019 till 25-4-2019 after these dates price may change.

altmarkets.io
has over 2500+ active members!
71 currencies across 99 markets!

If interested or any queries please don't be afraid to contact us !
please keep in mind due to a lot applications listing might take 24 hours up to 3 working days.

Kind regards,

Marshal Merks,
Altmarkets.io / [email protected]
Answer from CMC -
Pxc was added to Altilly.com
Now you can trade PXC/XQR and PXC/BTC.
I wrote to CMC to add new exchanges and when will announced v0.7 i will contact a lot of new exchange to add Pxc.
Actively participate in the promotion of the Pxc and don’t forget to donate to the development (donation wallet in first post).
Congratulations! Soon we will have a second exchange on Altilly.com
Pxc and Hal.
legendary
Happy 2nd reward halving! The wallet has been updated to v0.6.6.2

Defender is flagging it as malware. Infetcted with zpevdo.A trojan. I d/l from the link on the coins home webpage.

First of all, there is no virus. Second, if you wish to make Defender happy, use the lite version.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Happy 2nd reward halving! The wallet has been updated to v0.6.6.2

Defender is flagging it as malware. Infetcted with zpevdo.A trojan. I d/l from the link on the coins home webpage.
legendary
i contacted Altilly today too, wait for answer.
Ghostlander, can we wait v0.7 in the next couple of weeks? After all updates i will start contacted a lot of exchanges about listing Pxc and I ask the community to support the coin financially (wallet for donations is in first post) and also to take an active part in the development of the coin, it does not necessarily need money.

https://github.com/ghostlander/Testcoin/commits/master

There are many things left to port from the v0.6 branch and many more to add, but it's already functional for private use.
Activity: 35
i contacted Altilly today too, wait for answer.
Ghostlander, can we wait v0.7 in the next couple of weeks? After all updates i will start contacted a lot of exchanges about listing Pxc and I ask the community to support the coin financially (wallet for donations is in first post) and also to take an active part in the development of the coin, it does not necessarily need money.
Activity: 20
OK thx. i will do that!
Pages:
Jump to: