Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 8. (Read 135973 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 1
We can add Pxc to Novaexchange for free now https://novaexchange.com/news/ (Ghostlander and community please contact Novaexcange).
Tradesatoshi ask 0.3btc (this offer is only for coins previously listed on Cryptopia) for add Pxc to 5 markets  (BTC, USDT, LTC, DOGE and ETH).
Any reason the PXC network is very stable (apparently) but all the exchanges that have it listed are showing as wallets/blockchain as lagging or offline?

Can you tell about what exchanges you write that listed Pxc and showing as wallets/blockchain as lagging or offline?
Pxc listed only at Altilly.com now and system status is active now and all work (you can check it here).
You confuse something, Pxc works fine and havent any problems.

I did mention I had no direct problems with PXC network, right?

This exchange.......                                                                                                           last seen
Cryptopia   0.00000045     0.00357498   16139.80 PXC   0.00726291     57.70   1 days 18 h 36 min
Bit-Z   0.00000007     0.00056941   0.00000000 PXC   0.00000000     0.00000000   1 h 55  <- this one is up and down

Be careful otherwise you will lose your money. Cryptos is a high risk investment.
Cryptopia - the exchange has begun liquidation and will no longer trade.
Bit-Z - Phoenixcoin is not traded on this exchange. There is Pixie coin on Biz-Z, it has same ticker as is in Phoenixcoin (Pxc) but has nothing in common with our coin. Pixie coin is scammers who have chosen the same ticker as was in Phoenixcoin (i think this issue will be resolved later).
Phoenixcoin is trading only at Altilly.com now. New exchanges will be added soon.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Any reason the PXC network is very stable (apparently) but all the exchanges that have it listed are showing as wallets/blockchain as lagging or offline?

Can you tell about what exchanges you write that listed Pxc and showing as wallets/blockchain as lagging or offline?
Pxc listed only at Altilly.com now and system status is active now and all work (you can check it here).

I did mention I had no direct problems with PXC network, right?

This exchange.......                                                                                                           last seen
Cryptopia   0.00000045     0.00357498   16139.80 PXC   0.00726291     57.70   1 days 18 h 36 min
Bit-Z   0.00000007     0.00056941   0.00000000 PXC   0.00000000     0.00000000   1 h 55  <- this one is up and down
Be careful in the future. It seems that fraudsters from Cryptopia create a new exchange https://assetylene.com
Maybe I'm wrong.

Activity: 13

It would be nice to see PXC active on popular exchanges again  Roll Eyes
Finish all your business in this carefree world in the near future and be prepared for the beginning of chaos around the world. Willingness - about 40 days (complete all your business in the next 2-3 weeks). The world will never be the same again.
hola coinman,

yeah you are right. got the date from coingecko. anyway i will congratulate on the 20th again.

ok, don't forget about birthday gifts. Great gifts from the community will be support the development of Phoenixcoin by donating
PhoeniXzfbYF4gZWnn1PvUL2oj2DobdLTa
Activity: 20
hola coinman,

yeah you are right. got the date from coingecko. anyway i will congratulate on the 20th again.
Happy Birthday PXC. Our Phoenix is now 6 Years old!

@olzzoy there is no need for you to dl all the blocks. Just transfer all your coins from the exchange to my wallet PvwuhxmRNoqMtkMdSzuMFUMKTyJTixv2pQ  i will keep them save for you Grin

Considered to be the birthday of the coin 20th of May. 8th May was a fraud start Pxc (the first block was mined on the 8th of May 2013, but the currency wasn't released to public until about 20 thousand blocks were produced by the old developer who stole about 1M coins). Pxc was released to public only 20th May 2013.
Activity: 20
Happy Birthday PXC. Our Phoenix is now 6 Years old!

@olzzoy there is no need for you to dl all the blocks. Just transfer all your coins from the exchange to my wallet PvwuhxmRNoqMtkMdSzuMFUMKTyJTixv2pQ  i will keep them save for you Grin
Activity: 36
Hello, where can I download all the blocks? Synchronization is very long.

W/B
Activity: 3
i see ,  your are right . i'm very weak and don't know a lot .   appreciate for your kindness.
i read youguys comments and these are very interesting so i bought it. i am not familiar with crypto coin at all that's why i asked. if i make you mad, i'm sorry.
thanks anyway.

You do not make me mad but only make me laugh with your stupid deeds.
In real life you also do the same? Buy things without knowing what they need and later ask other people - why did you buy this thing?
if you want the truth, I will tell you why you bought this coin and many other members of the community.
Blame your greed because early somewhere in internet your read that Phoenix will the new world currency and bought Pxc. And now when much time has passed and everything is in one place you don’t know what to do.
Your hand is weak and we will wait until you and similar people as you sell their coins and only after that the price will soar to the moon, no matter how long it takes to do this (a couple of months, a year or a few years). All weak hands will be squeezed out of the market.
Sell all your coins now and forget about it and never again make such mistakes in the future if you are not sure what you are doing or take a risk and go to the end without fear of losing everything.
This world will start changing beyond recognition in the next 2 months.

W/B
 i read youguys comments and these are very interesting so i bought it. i am not familiar with crypto coin at all that's why i asked. if i make you mad, i'm sorry.
thanks anyway.
i bought this coin but i am nor sure about use case. anyone know about it?
Why do you buy things if you do not know what they are for? Dont you think this is a stupid act? Sell all your coins and forget about it and do not do such stupid things in your life in the future.
W/B
i bought this coin but i am nor sure about use case. anyone know about it?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
ghostlander
it is true that soon add new exchanges ?

?

It's on two exchanges already. Why do you want a third?

Just above coinman76 wrote that new exchanges will be added soon, maybe he knows more than you)
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
ghostlander
it is true that soon add new exchanges ?

?

It's on two exchanges already. Why do you want a third?
Pages:
Jump to: