Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 11. (Read 135983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
cryptopia is still fucked!
Ghostlander do you have some positiv news from altilly for us?

It is better if you contact them directly, so they can see there is a demand.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
cryptopia is still fucked!
Ghostlander do you have some positiv news from altilly for us?
legendary
Happy 2nd reward halving! The wallet has been updated to v0.6.6.2

Ghostlander, has news from Altilly? Thanks for updates.

No news yet.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
I have contacted Altilly. Let's see how it turns out. I'm about to release the v0.6.6.2 tomorrow as a maintenance update for an easy migration to the v0.7 which I'm also testing.
Ghostlander, has news from Altilly? Thanks for updates.
legendary
I have contacted Altilly. Let's see how it turns out. I'm about to release the v0.6.6.2 tomorrow as a maintenance update for an easy migration to the v0.7 which I'm also testing.
so where to sell them now or buy?

There are currently no active exchanges, now only mining is possible. It will not be possible to buy Pxc so cheap as it was before (about 50-55 satoshi). Within 4 days will block reward halves and now, as i know, Ghostlander finishes with big updates Pxc. It was better to buy earlier at cheap prices or buy later but at a price more expensive. I am sure that the price will rapidly go up immediately after adding a new exchange, but now it's still early, need more time, i think about 2-3 weeks (after block reward halves and all updates from Ghostlander).
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
so where to sell them now or buy?
Activity: 20
Altilly no fee all for free Smiley Altilly.com looks good to me. no excuses anymore.
Go go go Ghostlander!
Pxc wasnt delete from Cmc, just status changed to inactive because havent active exchanges now.
Cryptopia is offline still and not yet havent other exchanges.
Dont worry about that, keep your coins and you will soon become rich. Luck loves the patient -))

solution

Its good news. I think Ghostlander can contact this exchange to add Pxc, Hal and Orb, its free now.
It is a pity that I kept some coins in Cryptopia, although I did not trade actively. Lesson learned - never keep coins on the exchanges if you are not engaged in active trading. Hopefully Cryptopia will return to all their coins.  Smiley
Pxc wasnt delete from Cmc, just status changed to inactive because havent active exchanges now.
Cryptopia is offline still and not yet havent other exchanges.
Dont worry about that, keep your coins and you will soon become rich. Luck loves the patient -))
Activity: 11
coinmarketcap delisted PXC?
The reward halving is in 11 days.  Smiley
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
There is a list of stolen cryptocurrencies (with amounts)  https://github.com/elementus-io/cryptopia-hack/blob/master/README.md
Pxc coins were not stolen. It is about $16M USD overall and with current market condition.

it's interesting that none of the sub coins that use neoscrypt has been stolen.

Nothing strange
They are just very cheap.

They only stole ETH and ETH based tokens. Don't care about any of these.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
There is a list of stolen cryptocurrencies (with amounts)  https://github.com/elementus-io/cryptopia-hack/blob/master/README.md
Pxc coins were not stolen. It is about $16M USD overall and with current market condition.

Nothing strange
They are just very cheap.
Activity: 28

Last news from NZ Police about Cryptopia
Pages:
Jump to: