Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 7. (Read 135973 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Yes, it's 6 years old now officially Smiley

I'll make a beta v0.7 wallet available in a week or so. Not finished yet, though good for private use, testing and bug reporting.

Whats new in 0.7 version?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Phoenixcoin just go listed at FreiExchange. The listing is so new, there are no orders yet.

https://freiexchange.com/market/PXC/BTC
Activity: 247
Altilly has zero trading fees for the rest of this month.
The best time buy or sell Phoenixcoin!

I'll make a beta v0.7 wallet available in a week or so. Not finished yet, though good for private use, testing and bug reporting.

Thanks.
Its good news. Wait for answer and listing Pxc to Novaexchange.
In the form of a gift on the birthday PXC will be added to the new exchange during the week (Not Novaexchange, other exchange) and will try restore Pxc on Coinmarketcap.
Maibe somebody want do gift on the birthday - listing on some exchange?
For example on AltMarkets.io (not expensive) or some other
Listing Fee: 0.015 BTC
1 Market Pairing for your project (BTC, ETH, DOGE or LTC)
Listing Time: 2 - 3 Days
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

I join congratulations. Phoenix today is 6 years old !!
Happy birthday and big thanks to Ghostlander and the team.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So today it is offical. our bird is now 6 years old.

Happy Birthday Phoenix!

The magic bird jumped today to 999 sat.
just turn that number around and you see whats going on. as above so below if you know what  i mean.

@ olzzoy there is no need to be rude. you sold your pxc with a nice gain. be happy with it and stay in btc or ruble or whatever.
olzzoy
if the coin does not come to life, then why are you holding it? Sell all your Pxc and forget about the Phoenixcoin and we will fly to the moon without you later. We do not need pesimist who does nothing on board.
And Yes, everyone here does nothing. What useful did you do for the project? Wrote two posts?
olzzoy
if the coin does not come to life, then why are you holding it? Sell all your Pxc and forget about the Phoenixcoin and we will fly to the moon without you later. We do not need pesimist who does nothing on board.
I'm saying what I'm seeing right now. Am I wrong about something? How will a coin be expensive if the developers do nothing? Everyone can arrange a small pump, buying out part of the orders, but not everyone can keep this price! The price rises on the good news about the development of the project. You heard them? I Facebook asked a simple question to the developer a week ago, no one answered me. With such a developer you're going to the moon? Faith is good, but we need to be realistic and face the truth!

If you do not know something - it does not mean that nothing is happening. There's a lot of work behind the scenes.
I tell you again - sell all your coins now and forget about the phoenix. and stop writing your hysterical posts.
The coin will fly to the moon only after weak hands such as you sell all your coins, it will not happen before and it does not matter how long it takes (a couple of months or a couple of years). Sell all your coins and do not delay the flight to the moon.

So share with us the results of your behind-the-scenes work! Why is this not done openly? I don't know what kind of tantrum you're talking about. I wrote the truth, whether you like it or not. I'd love to sell the coins, but nobody wants to buy them. Perhaps you can help me? On the stock exchange 2 first order my buy them!

dont worry and wait a bit and your coins will buy.
Activity: 36
Tell me please, on which exchange is the coin traded?
altilly
Activity: 16
Tell me please, on which exchange is the coin traded?
olzzoy
And Yes, everyone here does nothing. What useful did you do for the project? Wrote two posts?
olzzoy
I'm saying what I'm seeing right now. Am I wrong about something? How will a coin be expensive if the developers do nothing? Everyone can arrange a small pump, buying out part of the orders, but not everyone can keep this price! The price rises on the good news about the development of the project. You heard them? I Facebook asked a simple question to the developer a week ago, no one answered me. With such a developer you're going to the moon? Faith is good, but we need to be realistic and face the truth!

If you do not know something - it does not mean that nothing is happening. There's a lot of work behind the scenes.
I tell you again - sell all your coins now and forget about the phoenix. and stop writing your hysterical posts.
The coin will fly to the moon only after weak hands such as you sell all your coins, it will not happen before and it does not matter how long it takes (a couple of months or a couple of years). Sell all your coins and do not delay the flight to the moon.

So share with us the results of your behind-the-scenes work! Why is this not done openly? I don't know what kind of tantrum you're talking about. I wrote the truth, whether you like it or not. I'd love to sell the coins, but nobody wants to buy them. Perhaps you can help me? On the stock exchange 2 first order my buy them!
olzzoy
olzzoy

olzzoy
olzzoy
olzzoy
thats good for you. keep them and get rich in the future. today pxc jumped to 777 sat.
This price is not supported by anything, it is made by the developers in the hope that the coin will come to life, but it will not happen, there is no volume on the exchange, no one buys it.
Activity: 20
thats good for you. keep them and get rich in the future. today pxc jumped to 777 sat.
Happy Birthday PXC. Our Phoenix is now 6 Years old!

@olzzoy there is no need for you to dl all the blocks. Just transfer all your coins from the exchange to my wallet PvwuhxmRNoqMtkMdSzuMFUMKTyJTixv2pQ  i will keep them save for you Grin
Buy, I have a lot of coins.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10

I have filled the listing form on NovaExchange, let's see.

NovaExchange very small volumes. But it's still better than nothing.
Can and Halcyon? He also has no stock exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
Be careful otherwise you will lose your money. Cryptos is a high risk investment.
Cryptopia - the exchange has begun liquidation and will no longer trade.
Bit-Z - Phoenixcoin is not traded on this exchange. There is Pixie coin on Biz-Z, it has same ticker as is in Phoenixcoin (Pxc) but has nothing in common with our coin. Pixie coin is scammers who have chosen the same ticker as was in Phoenixcoin (i think this issue will be resolved later).
Phoenixcoin is trading only at Altilly.com now. New exchanges will be added soon.

That is correct, Phoenixcoin has nothing to do with Pixiecoin. I have sent them a message previously to drop their use of the PXC ticker, but they didn't even respond. Sending them a cease and desist letter is a waste of time either.

I have filled the listing form on NovaExchange, let's see.
Pages:
Jump to: