Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 46. (Read 136044 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
I seem to be getting very poor hash speeds with cg miner 3.7.8 only around 30K/Hs with an Nvidia 660 GTX , is this normal as I have seen others getting way over 200 on the old thread. Can someone help

What thread?

Perhaps, he should be looking at this CCminer thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neoscrypt-algo-for-ccminer-and-nvidia-card-call-for-donation-916336

And this website did a windows compiled version now that the source has been released, but it not work on my rig:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4748-updated-ccminer-1-6-3-git-fork-by-tpruvot-with-neoscrypt-support-2/
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
I seem to be getting very poor hash speeds with cg miner 3.7.8 only around 30K/Hs with an Nvidia 660 GTX , is this normal as I have seen others getting way over 200 on the old thread. Can someone help

What thread?

Perhaps, he should be looking at this CCminer thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neoscrypt-algo-for-ccminer-and-nvidia-card-call-for-donation-916336
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

What thread?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Can't sync.

Any nodes available??

prometheus.phoenixcoin.org:9555
atlas.phoenixcoin.org:9555
menoetius.phoenixcoin.org:9555

You also should get a good deal of nodes through IRC if you haven't disabled it.

Oh thanks!
legendary
Phoenixcoin is 2 years old today. Thanks for staying with us!
legendary
Can't sync.

Any nodes available??

prometheus.phoenixcoin.org:9555
atlas.phoenixcoin.org:9555
menoetius.phoenixcoin.org:9555

You also should get a good deal of nodes through IRC if you haven't disabled it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Can't sync.

Any nodes available??
legendary
It isn't a bug. It's a feature!
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Be aware of this pool

http://hashgoal.com/pool/PXC/

mined a lot there, all blocks are confirmed, but no payments and no email reply.....waste of hash power!!!

Contact the pool op here: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/36074-ann-new-phoenix-mining-pool-hashgoalcom/

If the issue doesn't get resolved, I remove this pool from the list.

Thanks,
Just got a message from them....

"you will receive your payment soon, because of bug in pheonix wallet ( i already raise issue to dev) . payment need to do manual process to send payment."

Hope it will arrive.
legendary
Be aware of this pool

mined a lot there, all blocks are confirmed, but no payments and no email reply.....waste of hash power!!!

Contact the pool op here: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/36074-ann-new-phoenix-mining-pool-hashgoalcom/

If the issue doesn't get resolved, I remove this pool from the list.
Activity: 534
Be aware of this pool

Activity: 185
Does anyone know what's going on with morehash.pw?  I can;t access the site from my browser or my miners.
legendary
I use 13.12 or 14.1 beta and they work fine whether on Linux or Windows. 14.4 and 14.6 beta also seem good. Newer releases may have issues with this OpenCL kernel.
I tried renaming the neoscrypt kernel file from sgminer and it worked on my Ubuntu rig but it crashes sgminer on my Windows rig.  I have teh Catalyst 14.12 driver package installed so I am assuming that is a problem.  I tried reverting back to 14.9 but I get a blue screen after uninstalling 14.12 and trying to install 14.9.  Oddly, it seems to occur during the installation of the USB filter for some reason. 

In any case, I will do a clean install of windows again tomorrow and then install 14.9.  Hopefully that will fix a range of problems I have having.

Thanks again.
legendary
There is no staking of any kind yet, therefore no need to keep your wallet unlocked once locked. You will be asked for your password while sending coins. Of course, you can unlock your wallet through the RPC console for a specific amount of time if you need it.

NeoScrypt GPU miners are available for half a year or so, but solo mining support is broken in SGminer. The last time I tested it in CGminer 3.7.8, it worked.

I'm not sure what difficulty SGminer displays. You better ask its developer. My GPU miner isn't ready for release yet.

Thanks.  I downloaded and tried cgminer but it gives me less than half the hash rate as sgminer.  For some reason if I set threads to 2 cgminer crashes. I will continue to play with it.  In the meantime I can mine a pool with sgminer.

The NeoScrypt OpenCL kernel in CGminer is old. Pull the one from SGminer and rename.

Thanks again.  If I understand your suggestion correctly, I should copy the neoscrypt.cl file from the sgminer kernel folder into the cgminer folder and rename it to the existing neoscrypt .cl file?

Yes, rename it to neoscrypt140909.cl
Activity: 854
Experiencing the same problem, following the guidelines above. Will report about the results
There is no staking of any kind yet, therefore no need to keep your wallet unlocked once locked. You will be asked for your password while sending coins. Of course, you can unlock your wallet through the RPC console for a specific amount of time if you need it.

NeoScrypt GPU miners are available for half a year or so, but solo mining support is broken in SGminer. The last time I tested it in CGminer 3.7.8, it worked.

I'm not sure what difficulty SGminer displays. You better ask its developer. My GPU miner isn't ready for release yet.

Thanks.  I downloaded and tried cgminer but it gives me less than half the hash rate as sgminer.  For some reason if I set threads to 2 cgminer crashes. I will continue to play with it.  In the meantime I can mine a pool with sgminer.

The NeoScrypt OpenCL kernel in CGminer is old. Pull the one from SGminer and rename.

Thanks again.  If I understand your suggestion correctly, I should copy the neoscrypt.cl file from the sgminer kernel folder into the cgminer folder and rename it to the existing neoscrypt .cl file?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: