Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 48. (Read 136044 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Or another theory.

Phoenix is profitable to mine right now so miners are dumping.  lol

So, is Phoenix profitable to mine at this point, more so than in prior weeks and months?

Yeah, I thought someone was building a huge position on the coin with direct hashing power. But, not seen that kind of constant buy for Neoscrypt on the orders at Nicehash/Westhash Shocked

Yamp did 178 blocks yesterday (18% of all blocks for that day)  Lips sealed  
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Or another theory.

Phoenix is profitable to mine right now so miners are dumping.  lol

So, is Phoenix profitable to mine at this point, more so than in prior weeks and months?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
NeoScrypt CPUminer updated to v2.4.1, see the OP. Up to 50% performance increase.

Yes there is a increase in performance than the older version.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
There is a huge/massive amount of hash on this coin network versus price. Roll Eyes

It's, been like this for a few weeks, I was wondering if anyone new why that was Huh

I noticed there were lots of large blocks pushing the price down a couple days ago riddled all the way down the sell-side.

Usually a clear sign of manipulation so i got a bit angry, and I took all those blocks out.  At 100 sat it was nothing more than a happy meal.  lol

[I'm not a whale in this coin by any means - not even 1 BTC worth yet.]

At any rate, now I see they're using much smaller blocks to manipulate the price with.

So yes, someone is buying big - and probably has been for a while.

Good sign?

Sadly, the dev still refuses to kill the big inflation and huge dilution on this coin.  Would be a smart move.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
There is a huge/massive amount of hash on this coin network versus price. Roll Eyes

It's, been like this for a few weeks, I was wondering if anyone new why that was Huh
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
future plans for PXC...
are up to the community
Ghost is the dev, keeps the chain ticking.

The community must find ways to create PXH into a thing called money.

Are you one of the PXC Team members?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Phoenixcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://phoenixcoin.miningpoolhub.com/

Added to our mining pool list, working well.

You can check mining profit list from here : http://miningpoolhub.com/

Thanks.
Because I like ghostlander projects I'm wondering what are future plans for PXC...
Ghostlander, are there planed any new initiatives or maybe you are involved rather in some new projects?

The current plan is to improve the NeoScrypt mining tools, i.e. CPUminer and my own fork for GPU mining not released yet. Later I can continue my research on PoS which isn't a clone of any existing implementation.

About new projects, I don't create coin forks for fun & profit. In fact, I haven't created even a single one, though I could surely do a large number if I wanted to.

Thanks for the info! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
Because I like ghostlander projects I'm wondering what are future plans for PXC...
Ghostlander, are there planed any new initiatives or maybe you are involved rather in some new projects?

The current plan is to improve the NeoScrypt mining tools, i.e. CPUminer and my own fork for GPU mining not released yet. Later I can continue my research on PoS which isn't a clone of any existing implementation.

About new projects, I don't create coin forks for fun & profit. In fact, I haven't created even a single one, though I could surely do a large number if I wanted to.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
future plans for PXC...
are up to the community
Ghost is the dev, keeps the chain ticking.

The community must find ways to create PXH into a thing called money.

legendary
NeoScrypt CPUminer updated to v2.4.1, see the OP. Up to 50% performance increase.
legendary
New pool in Paris, France: DNB (2% fee, PPLNS)
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
For some weird reason i now have to run the exe as an admin and have to re download the blockchain.
I see how it goes when resynced.

What operating system are you using?

Win7 32bit
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
For some weird reason i now have to run the exe as an admin and have to re download the blockchain.

What operating system are you using?
legendary
I cannot send any coins, transaction creation failed.....
Tried different amounts
Anybody any idea how to solve this ?

How do you create your transactions?

I fill in the pay to, label and amount fields and click send.
Also tried by creating an entry in my address book and selecting from there.

Enable the Coin Control (Settings->Options->Display) and use it to select inputs. Make sure your transaction doesn't exceed 2Kb in size and priority is medium at least, otherwise you have to pay a fee.
Tried different amounts

I fill in the pay to, label and amount fields and click send.
Also tried by creating an entry in my address book and selecting from there.
legendary
Tried different amounts

Tried different amounts
Pages:
Jump to: