Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 55. (Read 135973 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
I have just compiled the CPU miner.

My FX-6300 gives 1.9 kh/s per thread = 11.4 kH total.

I am curious of other desktop CPUs.
Could some people post their results?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
PXC deposits and withdrawals at Cryptsy are not possible, their wallet was offline last time I checked and now I can't even login there anymore.  Undecided

Cryptsy is back online with PXC on the NeoScrypt chain.

I'm surprised the price didn't become more volatile for the short time deposits were halted at Cryptsy.  I'm guessing that means few people are currently actively buying or trading PXC.  Hopefully that changes when things improve and PXC makes some nice updates.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
PXC deposits and withdrawals at Cryptsy are not possible, their wallet was offline last time I checked and now I can't even login there anymore.  Undecided

Yes but "Error while generating new (PXC deposit) address" and BTC withdrawal is not working.

Like dramas with cryptos in general, with NXT, Bter and consequently XCR is not enough - what a day!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
I like CPU coins! I'm in! Smiley
botnet too.

I'am supprised that we didn't see any botnet already
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I like CPU coins! I'm in! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

They tweeted a message today about switching to new servers and that some people would have login issues.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
NeoScrypt Stratum support is now working properly in CPUminer, see the OP.

Great work again! Thanks.
legendary
NeoScrypt Stratum support is now working properly in CPUminer, see the OP.
Activity: 274
yesterday at block  400004 i point may 450 khs cpu mining to my wallet
today i have 23 100 pxc is that possible?

Perfectly possible, if you type getmininginfo at Console you can see total hashrate is not really high, right now it is "networkhashps" : 744,896 which means you are adding over
50% of total hashrate. With current prices 23,100 PXC is worth around 0.025 BTC which is around 13 USD - is CPU mining PXC actualy profitable for you? For me it is not cause
I don't have good enough CPU.

is it is
my servers are allways whith high load average but runing the clinte whith nice -19 , doest impact performance and the power bill dont rise anything special.
I'm using

12 Bl460c GEn 8 dual CPU , with dual E5-2670 v2  processors , with 40 threads 0.99 khs each thread  (about +/- 39 khs / server)

legendary
yesterday at block  400004 i point may 450 khs cpu mining to my wallet

Perfectly possible, if you type getmininginfo at Console you can see total hashrate is not really high, right now it is "networkhashps" : 744,896 which means you are adding over
50% of total hashrate. With current prices 23,100 PXC is worth around 0.025 BTC which is around 13 USD - is CPU mining PXC actualy profitable for you? For me it is not cause
I don't have good enough CPU.
Activity: 274
Goo morning
yesterday at block  400004 i point may 450 khs cpu mining to my wallet
i looked at block explorer and it seems to be correct
just to make sure i'm mining correctly whit neoscrypt

its a huge amount of coins lolololo

Activity: 333
ok, a problem.

In testing I solved a block. We are using the nomp based stratum

ERROR: CheckProofOfWork() : Hash doesnt match nbits

Obviously at this point verification fails and the block is not accepted.

Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Activity: 333
New stratum is online and running at phoenixcoin.altcoinpool.us

legendary
ghostlander, I can't open an issue on your cpuminer repository.

The stratum  isn't working because it's not hashing the block header in the good format. You need to "reverse the header"

That's correct, NeoScrypt is little endian and Scrypt is big endian. If you ask the daemon for getworks, they come not reversed and compacted (80 bytes vs. 128 bytes of Scrypt). These extra 48 bytes are ignored by CPUminer anyway and waste bandwidth simply. "midstate" and "hash1" are also abandoned because they are useless to NeoScrypt.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
ghostlander, I can't open an issue on your cpuminer repository.

The stratum  isn't working because it's not hashing the block header in the good format. You need to "reverse the header"
legendary
EDIT:

Cryptsy is still on abandoned fork, contact them immidiately!

I have talked to their support a few days ago. Talked to them today in the chat box again. They are just slow. AllCrypt have upgraded in advance without issues.
legendary
Is there any mining profitability calculator for NeoScrypt?

At https://coinplorer.com/PXC which is on abandoned fork one can see difficulty is still increasing, funny stuff - add more and more hashrate to get 0 value back, gonna hurt!  Grin

EDIT:

Cryptsy is still on abandoned fork, contact them immidiately!
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Block #400K mined successfully!

Congratulations to PcibGPGPr73jqkfD8UC2GZEdS8PYiN8r3E

Phoenixcoin 400000

Awesome, lets see who mines the first #NeoScrypt block Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: