Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXI] PRIME-XI | Digital Currency | Fast Transactions | Anonymous Network - page 5. (Read 167146 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This coin operates on decent technology, fantastic - but it's nowhere close where it could be. Focus on the technicals is very good,
but I see little to no effort put into the marketing of this coin. I feel like it's important that the developer takes
notice from the community and sets himself open to suggestions and help. The coin looks outdated and
could use a hand in design (to name one), for example a new logo. So really - I like this coin, but the dev should hear people
out. How often does this coin send out updates through social media? Where's the roadmap, how can people know what
to expect in the future? Whitepaper would have been nice too. There's barely a community behind this coin for the past 3-4 years. I believe
it's time for the developer to step up his game and allow for help. I'd love to help out a lot on every field, but there's no use if the the developer isn't responsive and/or willing.

As long as this coin is held and traded by community members, it is a community coin, therefore, any help is welcome. No one can stop you not to help been the dev or not. The community is always on the side of helpers.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I agree, the website is awful. It's a pity because the coin had a lot of potential but the dev is clearly too busy with other commitments to care about this project. This coin is dead people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
The website is up now: https://primexi.com/

Sorry to rain on the parade but this site is complete garbage from any point of view. Is this the final version? If you need to collect donations or something to fund a proper website, please post an address, so people can contribute.
Activity: 9
This coin operates on decent technology, fantastic - but it's nowhere close where it could be. Focus on the technicals is very good,
but I see little to no effort put into the marketing of this coin. I feel like it's important that the developer takes
notice from the community and sets himself open to suggestions and help. The coin looks outdated and
could use a hand in design (to name one), for example a new logo. So really - I like this coin, but the dev should hear people
out. How often does this coin send out updates through social media? Where's the roadmap, how can people know what
to expect in the future? Whitepaper would have been nice too. There's barely a community behind this coin for the past 3-4 years. I believe
it's time for the developer to step up his game and allow for help. I'd love to help out a lot on every field, but there's no use if the the developer isn't responsive and/or willing.
Activity: 5
The wallet on my Mac won't synchronize after installing unfortunately. Tried to add the nodes with the console as suggested without a positive result. Adding the nodes a second time shows a message these are already added.....Sigh.
Restarting the wallet is not helping either. After restarting the wallet I can add the nodes again without any red messages....What to do? This ain't user friendly at all.
Anyone has the solution for this problem?
Is the community here blind for these questions or is there just no working wallet on OSX?
Even a PM doesn't seems to work. Mining this coin without a wallet is kinda hard!

Did you PM the dev?
If Precise is the Dev. Then yes I did ;-)
my mac wallet work nice
That's great, but that does not solve my problem, does it?
Activity: 71
Archive with blocks and chainstate folders, extract to %AppData%\primexi.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ekK1_jIK2TN6zvXKLOS65xH4XqzS2DyF
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Don't use YoBit - even though it says the wallet is synced, you cannot withdraw.  Customer support is a fucking joke.  I've had my coins in limbo for a while. 

Me also
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Is there anyway we can download the blockchain I looked at http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ but they dont have PXI listed
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
nice new website.
Now we need masternode function for Prime XI

Couldn't agree more, however, theoretically this coin doesn't have a limit, I wonder if that's the reason why it's not getting much coverage.
nice new website.

What's the roadmap for this coin in 2018?
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
The wallet on my Mac won't synchronize after installing unfortunately. Tried to add the nodes with the console as suggested without a positive result. Adding the nodes a second time shows a message these are already added.....Sigh.
Restarting the wallet is not helping either. After restarting the wallet I can add the nodes again without any red messages....What to do? This ain't user friendly at all.
Is the community here blind for these questions or is there just no working wallet on OSX?
Even a PM doesn't seems to work. Mining this coin without a wallet is kinda hard!

Did you PM the dev?
my mac wallet work nice
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
nice new website.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Don't use YoBit - even though it says the wallet is synced, you cannot withdraw.  Customer support is a fucking joke.  I've had my coins in limbo for a while. 

Did you PM the dev?
Activity: 104
Come on, friend, I'm waiting for you in the $ 0.1 position, flying over

Good to see that the development is seriously going on and PXI is on the move.

We need McAfee to pump it  Wink
Activity: 168

Good to see that the development is seriously going on and PXI is on the move.

Did you PM the dev?
Pages:
Jump to: