Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 20. (Read 67805 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Any word on a new exchange? Seems like this forum has died a bit

I tweeted pxlcoin and they are still in the process.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Any word on a new exchange? Seems like this forum has died a bit
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I'm going to be rich, I bought like 1400 PXL at an average of about 0.0002 BTC Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
me too i mined about 1500 at launch and brought 1000 more i see this coin hitting at least 50 cents per coin on a major exchange maybe even a dollar per one  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We are moving pxl.bitember.com to a brand new server.

We'll be back in a few minutes

Thanks for your patience  Smiley

You've disappeared - guessing it's going to be more than a few minutes!  Tongue

Looks like Bitember just went back up now

Not yet. We'll need some more minutes. There's an issue in the database we are trying to fix.

We will announce on twitter once we finish the process.

Thank you
Meanwhile....
It seems like no one wants free bonus coins, since no one is mining at PXL.Minar.cc
Join now and get rewarded bonuses on block finds!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BitEmber staff

Not yet. We'll need some more minutes. There's an issue in the database we are trying to fix.

We will announce on twitter once we finish the process.

Thank you
Activity: 75

Ait
Activity: 196

I'm going to be rich, I bought like 1400 PXL at an average of about 0.0002 BTC Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There are a good amount of coins available around that price on atomic-trade.com! Buy em cheap while you still can!

I've bought quite a few! Hope to make some $$$ so I can buy a new card or 2 !!
Activity: 168

There are a good amount of coins available around that price on atomic-trade.com! Buy em cheap while you still can!
Activity: 210
LOL sorry but you're def not getting rich off that Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It seems like no one wants free bonus coins, since no one is mining at PXL.Minar.cc
Activity: 140
MCXNOW !!!

Pxlcoin has been contacted by a major exchange and will be listed soon. I can't say which exactly but it is BIG ONE! Stay tuned for more info.
BitEmber staff

Activity: 3
This is a great coin! I hope it is on Cryptsy soon so I can buy some Smiley
Pxlcoin has been contacted by a major exchange and will be listed soon. I can't say which exactly but it is BIG ONE! Stay tuned for more info.

This is great news!! This coin deserves it more than any other coin IMHO !!
We have over 200 requests to add PXL to cryptsy! If people could keep on requesting though that would help!

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72797

Holy crap, didn't realize we had over 200 votes due to being only about 25 miners on the pool!

Trip i sent you a PM a while back.

Do we still get free space on the webpage for finding blocks on top of the 30 going to our wallet?

The 30 goes straight to your wallet! The free space thing is hard to track on other pools but if someone still wants it I will honor the deal.  It has not been too popular though only 2 people applied those free pixels to an order. 

Trip Looks like I have found 5 blocks on pool.pxlcoin.com How do I go about applying those coins to an order? Do I need to use any of my coins or as long as my order is withing the reward I have found I can use them?

So you have 125 pixels you can use to add to an order. Just go to pxlcoin.com and fill out the form. Leave a note in the "other" section.

Not sure your question exactly but I think I answered it? If not send me a PM.

Answered it
Activity: 168
We have over 200 requests to add PXL to cryptsy! If people could keep on requesting though that would help!

Holy crap, didn't realize we had over 200 votes due to being only about 25 miners on the pool!

Do we still get free space on the webpage for finding blocks on top of the 30 going to our wallet?

The 30 goes straight to your wallet! The free space thing is hard to track on other pools but if someone still wants it I will honor the deal.  It has not been too popular though only 2 people applied those free pixels to an order. 

Trip Looks like I have found 5 blocks on pool.pxlcoin.com How do I go about applying those coins to an order? Do I need to use any of my coins or as long as my order is withing the reward I have found I can use them?

So you have 125 pixels you can use to add to an order. Just go to pxlcoin.com and fill out the form. Leave a note in the "other" section.

Not sure your question exactly but I think I answered it? If not send me a PM.

BitEmber staff

Congratz Tripmode  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: