Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 2. (Read 67783 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

Not entirely i guess. I have 3 connections on my wallet, and i just had 13 pxl sent to me from a pool. These crypto currencies are hard to kill once they get out into the open.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
im stuck @ 31281 with last ver. Huh
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Wow, free lunch?

Count me in.
Try to add:  addnode=pxl.bitember.com

Thanks, that helped.

I tried to get the wallet up and running on my other computer. Quite a bit of trial and error, but this made the computer finally be in sync at a block way past 29277:

1) install the 8.6.2 wallet software
2) install the 8.6.3 wallet software too
3) start 8.6.2 and stop it again to have the appdata dir created
4) delete everything but pxlcoin.conf and wallet.dat in the appdata dir
5) addnode=pxl.bitember.com in the pxlcoin.conf file
6) start the 8.6.2 wallet - it read blocks in, until 22000 where it stops
7) close 8.6.2, start 8.6.3 - it continues until 22500
Cool close 8.6.3, open 8.6.3 - it continues to read 500 more
9) eventually, by repeating 8, you reach the top of the chain

There surely must be an easier way than this , but it seems to work. From 22000 onwards, 500 blocks every restart, whizzes past 29277 as if it was no problem at all. my top block is now 33471
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
We need a relaunch with a new site for ads, and the coins must be destroyed Smiley

Lol wouldn't that be a whole new coin? Even better if we could figure out the dev wallet and just block it but it's probably to late for that cause I'm sure he already dumped all of his coins. Im so sick of all these scammers shit is real annoying .
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
We need a relaunch with a new site for ads, and the coins must be destroyed Smiley
Activity: 62
Try to add:  addnode=pxl.bitember.com
The wallet just doesn't sync. stuck in the block 29779, i've downloaded the wallet version 8.6.3, i've deleted everything and did a full re-sync a few times, still stuck in that block.

I had the same problem, but then i tried this :

first i deleted all my files except my wallet

then i started version 8.6.3

when it got stuck, i closed it down, and started 8.6.2

then when it got stuck, i closed it down, and started 8.6.3

when it got stuck i closed it down, and started 8.6.2

and so on and so forth.. each shift between the two got me half a thousand more blocks past the 29779 hole. but only like 500 each time, so needed to switch back and forth.

I got stuck at 33077 but overnight it made it to 33198 and no hours behind,so perhaps this worked.

Anyways, this might help others get past the 29779 point mark.

Activity: 64
This is a great idea, I hope it's a chance to devolop well
Activity: 2
The wallet just doesn't sync. stuck in the block 29779, i've downloaded the wallet version 8.6.3, i've deleted everything and did a full re-sync a few times, still stuck in that block.
http://blocks.pxlcoin.com/chain/Pxlcoin  shows now 29704 block and pool http://pxl.bitember.com shows 32543 block height.
Which one is correct?
lol people are sstill interested in this scam? Atomictrade just delisted this shitcoin the other day
http://blocks.pxlcoin.com/chain/Pxlcoin  shows now 29704 block and pool http://pxl.bitember.com shows 32543 block height.
Which one is correct?
Activity: 66
Is pxl.minar.cc working pool ?

I do not think so, contact them without reply
Is pxl.minar.cc working pool ?
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Tripmodes behaviour and non-activity is a disaster for the value of pxl. His intentions always have been profit for himself - nothing else.
WTS 113444 PXL , Offers ?

Contact Wolong and try to pump coin and then sell
WTS 113444 PXL , Offers ?
lol ..... Your best bet is go buy some Pixels hahahahahhaha. The dev was real active in the beginning and had huge plans then all of a sudden a pump then the coin was dead imagine that! Good luck getting rid of your coins  !
Pages:
Jump to: