Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 6. (Read 67783 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Since the dev is inactive the coin is dying. It´s a great idea, so i don´t understand why he isn´t more active. Thumbs down for you, Tripmode.
Ait
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This coin makes no sense to me. People buy it and resell it to the dev. This means the dev can always resell his coin. It benefits nobody since once an advertiser buys space the coins are now in the devs possession and the advertiser can not resell. This is very far from decentralized. Almost invested in it until I realized this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well this is in OP

What happens to PXLs sent to the website to purchase pixel space?
As of now we are focused on maintaining the coin and website.  Currently we don't plan on selling any coins. However this may change in the future and will depend on many factors, such as how many coins are available and what the demand is for advertising space on the site.  Most coins are not backed by anything.  PXL Coin is backed by advertising and a team of developers who work hard to make that advertising happen.  Once we have a more official policy, we will announce it.  

Tripmode, you might have answered this before but this has been a major concern for most of the poeple buying PXL coin. Will you maintain a public ledger. Can you clarify your stance on this as this is the most important unanswered question which may make or break this coin

+1 I had high hopes for this coin and all of a sudden it just came to an abrupt halt. I'm just wondering if there's anything in the works behind closed doors? Or is the coin just being left to die?

Me too  Sad

Maybe Dev unwell..give it a couple more days I guess?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
This coin makes no sense to me. People buy it and resell it to the dev. This means the dev can always resell his coin. It benefits nobody since once an advertiser buys space the coins are now in the devs possession and the advertiser can not resell. This is very far from decentralized. Almost invested in it until I realized this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well this is in OP

As of now we are focused on maintaining the coin and website.  Currently we don't plan on selling any coins. However this may change in the future and will depend on many factors, such as how many coins are available and what the demand is for advertising space on the site.  Most coins are not backed by anything.  PXL Coin is backed by advertising and a team of developers who work hard to make that advertising happen.  Once we have a more official policy, we will announce it.  

Tripmode, you might have answered this before but this has been a major concern for most of the poeple buying PXL coin. Will you maintain a public ledger. Can you clarify your stance on this as this is the most important unanswered question which may make or break this coin

+1 I had high hopes for this coin and all of a sudden it just came to an abrupt halt. I'm just wondering if there's anything in the works behind closed doors? Or is the coin just being left to die?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Well this is in OP

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Merit: 500
Anything new going on here? Is the coin dying? I still spread the word about PXL as much as possible but with the stale action that's been going on it's kind of hard to grab peoples interest.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BitEmber staff

Hey guys! Bitember here.

We're here to announce that our PXLcoin pool now has Two-Factor Authorization (2FA).
We are the first to implement this extra level of security in all our pools.

With this added security measure, your accounts will be safe with Bitember.

Join us at pxl.bitember.com!
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff
We will be updating MPOS frontend in the next hours. We are going to implement Two-Factor Authentication and some other cool features.

(a bit of downtime is expected)
Ait
Activity: 196
Did you ever request to be listed on Poloniex? 

https://poloniex.com/

Both Aurora and PMC have been on there and have done well.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
and also Pixel for sale at Xnigma.com
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
PXL volume on coinmarketcap.com is actually higher than it states. Cryptorush keeps falling off the stats on their
site. Today there was 3x more volume at cryptorush.

I contacted CMC but it keeps bugging out.

We are #1 in % gained on CMC today. So that's pretty nice. Not the first time either.

And since not all sites that you can buy PXL are listed on CMC then here they are for anyone looking :

Listed on http://www.atomic-trade.com
Listed on www.cryptorush.in
Listed on https://comkort.com

And soon hopefully :
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Almost 300 votes I think. Not bad for less than 2 days up and no BTC paid votes yet.
Seeing how many natural votes we can get first.
Activity: 75
Give this place a try ATOMIC-TRADE they even have shares that pay out every 6 hours, free money is always nice

needs more volume over all pretty new exchange has altcoins & BTC/USD

It's a great exchange with an active developer, fast support, and a good rewards system for being active - It's worth looking into even if you aren't trading right now since it's one of the few exchanges supporting pxl right now. You can find some more info on the reward system here: https://www.atomic-trade.com/Rewards and I'm placing a referral link in here just because I can. https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=8PIYIKRF

With a growing coin list it's worth looking at even if you don't sign up.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
PXL moving up on the Mintpal voting page. Not bad for 1 day.

------

Hi,

Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Periodically we will select the top coin from the list and add it to the website.

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

------
Activity: 112
Agree.  Atomictrade is my favorite small exchange.  Also the only place to get Blakecoin...another big 'sleeper favorite' of mine.
Activity: 140
Give this place a try ATOMIC-TRADE they even have shares that pay out every 6 hours, free money is always nice

needs more volume over all pretty new exchange has altcoins & BTC/USD
Activity: 112
PXL is one of my 'sleeper favorite' alts.  That is, a good one to buy when cheap and hold long.  I think it has potential; the patient will be rewarded.
www.fintropy.io
HEY GUYS THAT WAS QUICK I GOT YOU ON.....
YOU ARE LIVE AND TRADING ON XNIGMA.COM see my last post for explanation

HELL YEAH LETS ROCK PIXEL
www.fintropy.io
Hey Guys just letting you know I have been talking up this coin to the Xnigma exchange and have great news that it is built and will be on there soon....
I expect big things.
If you want to say thanks for my work getting it there here is my PXL address
much love

1BmU7PeVFu7MvsBMTSA7KstEME5ZjrUA4h

oh and when you go to Xnigma and join up be sure to tell sysop in the chat window PresidentEl (thats me on there) sent you to the exchange ono the news PXL will be added soon.

www.xnigma.com   this is a really cool exchange cool trollbox with icons and heaps of coins
Pages:
Jump to: