Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 51. (Read 67805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
why some many rejected on pool?

Because blocks are being solved so fast. By the time you submit a block you work on, it is invalid because someone else solved it.  This will all stabalize soon, wasn't expecting such a huge network hashing rate right out the gate tbh!

did you create this coin? hope you did not buy it somewhere. coins from coingen usually have a half ass job and they are not updated to handle the demand of today. they have problems with %51 atacks. i hope this coin wont get stuck with a high difficulty and low payment

plese dont let it be

can you give us some info on this coins. some background. how many of you guys are working on it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
can't you trun the payment off untill the difficulty stables and then start it?

I wanted that but users complaint...
Tripmode tell me what to do

Keep the pool up; while blocks are being solved fast, don't run cronjobs. Wait until diff settles to process blocks

I am going to give this a try
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
any reason why minar.cc removed the manual payment section? Auto payment isn't working so payments are just stuck there...
I am inquiring about same thing...I used a unique password and pin just for this pool to ensure it wont get compromised...hopefully hear back soon

EDIT: This just showed up...
You have exceeded the pools configured PXL warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!

I have auto transaction on but it isnt depositing nor giving me option to transfer out
Activity: 168

Because blocks are being solved so fast. By the time you submit a block you work on, it is invalid because someone else solved it.  This will all stabalize soon, wasn't expecting such a huge network hashing rate right out the gate tbh!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
any reason why minar.cc removed the manual payment section? Auto payment isn't working so payments are just stuck there...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Ok there was just a gap in the blocks.

We aren't forked.
legendary
typical 2016... which is very bad.

Are you sure about that? Please confirm because that seems not to be happening....

i know i saw it over 1700 blocks. and yes difficulty seems to be switching
Activity: 56

than it will prob take a day to get to 1 diff right

Are you sure about that? Please confirm because that seems not to be happening....
pxl.minar.cc showing solving all blocks sequentially?

PLease tell me it didn't fork...

no, just finding.
I hope so!
Anyone with power to solo mine please do so we can test...

Also please add the pool node to .conf (could you add it to the first post please?)

Code:
addnode=pxl.minar.cc

This will help prevent forks
legendary
Activity: 56
how many blocks is it between diffs
Activity: 126

no, just finding.
Activity: 126
oh ok. thanks.

I had some problems with some pools yesterday, some scam, on the launch.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

both pools are working and paying fine. what to keep in mind is that pools pay about 5-10 sec for a block. we just mined like 6k blocks ... so be patient ?
Actually the block time is between 1 and 2 seconds at the moment... So please go easy on the pool stats...
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Both pools SQL is not keeping up if you have AUTO payment set up with your wallet you will get something eventually , at least so far so good-I have gotten payments from both

legendary
both pools are working and paying fine. what to keep in mind is that pools pay about 5-10 sec for a block. we just mined like 6k blocks ... so be patient ?
Pages:
Jump to: