Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 54. (Read 67805 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Woo hoo, solo mined 2 whole blocks!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wow...  This launch was awesome!  Good job on keeping up the pool even with the onslaught OP!!!!!!  KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 168
The difficulty was so extremely low and we through a lot of power at it. Pool needs to process everything so you can solo mine until then.  I will get it back up ASAP.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BitEmber staff
Bitember is preparing a pool for this coin.  Wink

Edit: aaaand it's up

http://pxl.bitember.com/

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
bummer, hopefully it won't be down for too long
Activity: 56
lets see how long the pool is down for
Activity: 168
More rejects than accepts, is this usual during launch?
Yes it is
Activity: 163
More rejects than accepts, is this usual during launch?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wow a coin that launches without any notice nice Grin this is how coin should launch, the pool is already paying out got 400 Confirmed already

edit: got this message on my profile screen You have exceeded the pools configured PXL warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer! i only had 600 coins

That is more of a safeguard to prevent loss from the pool being hacked/attacked/etc.

everyone should set a AUTOMATIC PAYOUT THRESHOLD you never know what can happen

That was the first thing I did...  Sitting on over 1k in my wallet safe and sound about 15 minutes ago...  BETTER SAFE THAN SCREWED!
wow a coin that launches without any notice nice Grin this is how coin should launch, the pool is already paying out got 400 Confirmed already

edit: got this message on my profile screen You have exceeded the pools configured PXL warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer! i only had 600 coins

That is more of a safeguard to prevent loss from the pool being hacked/attacked/etc.

everyone should set a AUTOMATIC PAYOUT THRESHOLD you never know what can happen

I have set the .conf file in appdata, now what do I do in the wallet to solomine?

If you are using cgminer, load it up and add the pool. It will be http://localhost:port (this is the RPCPort in the conf file)
enter the username you put in the conf file and the password and you're good to go.

Activity: 166
I have set the .conf file in appdata, now what do I do in the wallet to solomine?
I have a feeling the coin got buggered already, at least for solo miners.

Edit: I now have a fully confirmed block of 25 coins...
Anyone else getting a whole lot of rejects?

Yep. I had 18 blocks worth in my balance and they all went to 'not accepted'

Date: 1/15/2014 22:52
Source: Generated
Credit: (not accepted)
Net amount: 0.00 PXL

Wow, 18... I managed to get 2 blocks and one disappeared and the other is not accepted.
Activity: 98

Yep. I had 18 blocks worth in my balance and they all went to 'not accepted'

Date: 1/15/2014 22:52
Source: Generated
Credit: (not accepted)
Net amount: 0.00 PXL

Pages:
Jump to: