Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project - page 27. (Read 80673 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 250
700k premine with the first blocks having a 90 coin reward. So that's 7778 blocks of premine. It'll take the network 3889 minutes / 64.1 hours to generate the amount of premine. And then there's only 35k reserved for bounties? When does the dev plan on dumping the other 665k?

If you feel this coin is so bad, why are you  still here? What do you get from complaining?  Roll Eyes

premine is only 0.7 % what are you complaining about ? and we are planing longterm holding we will help it rise

dumping only make coin die . why we would make our project die this is nonsense  

You just didn't say that... You would let it die at the same moment you can pull out nice amount of BTC from premine. That is not nonsense, that is in basic human nature, also called greed.

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isn't a pump and dump coin
you don't get it do you ? this is our last hope to free our people from corruption

Then what are your plans for the other 665k premine? And we also need a block explorer and you need to make the premine addy public. If you fail to take these steps it'll just be another dev dumped shitcoin like all the others that we've seen before. Just some text on a forum is not enough.

Those it matter?  Coin owners should be able to receive some money for theirself, no? If he work for his coin then this is more then enough, people are need to start thinking, "DO I WORK FOR FREE IN REAL LIFE?" If this answer is no, then "WHY SHOULD COIN OWNER NOT RECEIVE SOME MONEY FOR ALL THEIR WORK?"

Yeah, b/c it's a lot of work to copy-paste a coin and not having any clear goals on future development.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
700k premine with the first blocks having a 90 coin reward. So that's 7778 blocks of premine. It'll take the network 3889 minutes / 64.1 hours to generate the amount of premine. And then there's only 35k reserved for bounties? When does the dev plan on dumping the other 665k?

If you feel this coin is so bad, why are you  still here? What do you get from complaining?  Roll Eyes

premine is only 0.7 % what are you complaining about ? and we are planing longterm holding we will help it rise

You just didn't say that... You would let it die at the same moment you can pull out nice amount of BTC from premine. That is not nonsense, that is in basic human nature, also called greed.

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isnt a pump and dump coin
you don't get it do you ? this is our last hope to free our people from corruption

How many times have we heard this line from DEVs.  I guess only time will tell.

i won't argue with you , there have been a lot of greedy devs with pump and dump coins in last past months , but i can assure you this not where our project is heading
 i won't waste more words only time will tell , just sit and watch !!

only time will tell???

look guys, dev says: only time will tell if he will dump or not, hes basicly already admitting it lol

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isnt a pump and dump coin

i won't argue with you , there have been a lot of greedy devs with pump and dump coins in last past months , but i can assure you this not where our project is heading
 i won't waste more words only time will tell , just sit and watch !!

Good luck with the dump then.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

i won't argue with you , there have been a lot of greedy devs with pump and dump coins in last past months ,
but i can assure you this not what pyramids are heading , i won't waste more words only time will tell , just sit and watch !!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isn't a pump and dump coin

Then what are your plans for the other 665k premine? And we also need a block explorer and you need to make the premine addy public. If you fail to take these steps it'll just be another dev dumped shitcoin like all the others that we've seen before. Just some text on a forum is not enough.

Those it matter?  Coin owners should be able to receive some money for theirself, no? If he work for his coin then this is more then enough, people are need to start thinking, "DO I WORK FOR FREE IN REAL LIFE?" If this answer is no, then "WHY SHOULD COIN OWNER NOT RECEIVE SOME MONEY FOR ALL THEIR WORK?"

Activity: 210
DedicatedPool:
Last update: Dedicatedpool WILL _NOT_ be hosting this coin. Dev has not posted source 45 minutes after release. His friends are instamining. Dev does not respond to requests.

I'm letting Bittrex know of these faults. I doubt it will ever hit an exchange. Coin is dead.

4 minutes past launch time, no source has been released yet for Pyramids. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: 20 minutes later, source for pyramidscoin (PYRA/x11) still not posted.

Update #2: Almost 30 minutes after launch, still no source posted by Pyramids dev. This is really bad for the coin. I'll give them another 5 mins.

+1

sure dev there is nothing wrong never release the source for 45 min and mine with nicehash your coin and adding some more coin to your wallet Smiley
how much? 300blocks? 100 whitout value...200 blocks * 90 = 18,000...
baaaahh...Greedy guy....

Surely not a fair launch...
I'm out, that's clear!

LOL... Dedicated got pissed because their setup is based on using source code and when they didn't get it and other pools launched using wallet, they were unable to be first and like a small child they are complaining and threatening to destroy coin by contacting exchanges and complaining there.

Very professional.

NOT.

Get over it, there were several working pools from start. Anyone interested could have joined them instead of complaining.

I was here at launch for 10mins, there was no pool working...

LOL to you, it's ok you defend the coin of your friend, but don't thalk shit like that please...
its so obvious that you have any tecnical and security skills to talk about that...
DedicatedPool is one of the top pools around here, do you think that he goes to install every shit what he cant check the code against backdoors etc...
we saw so many pools / exchanger failed cause of hacked server due to shitty codes...

Here is the dimostration of DedicatedPool that he dont cares about the fees, he cares for his members security on the other coin pools...
Well done Dedicated!

BTW i'm on the opinion that is not acceptable to launch a coin whitout source code, dev should know how to run a coin otherwise we have to have concerns for the future.
Is it so hard to develop a coin compleatly, have everything ready and THEN announce the coin for a launch in 1 week??

this was my last post in this Thread.

Wish you all the best with your coin.

Cheers
CHMinePeer

legendary
shit coin

Disagree.... ancient coins are popular. Look at Greekcoin and Romancoin. Ottoman is the next in the row, so i believe that Pyramids will be just fine.
legendary
Another ancient history coin after Roman Coin, Greek coin, now Ottoman coin, and PyramidsCoin. Pretty disappointed that there was no IPO on this one!!!! Think of the small miners, we don't have the hashpower of those big multipools.Thanks to IPOs people can be part of a coin. I will follow this one for sure, but disappointed with no IPO  Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 266
DedicatedPool:
Last update: Dedicatedpool WILL _NOT_ be hosting this coin. Dev has not posted source 45 minutes after release. His friends are instamining. Dev does not respond to requests.

I'm letting Bittrex know of these faults. I doubt it will ever hit an exchange. Coin is dead.

4 minutes past launch time, no source has been released yet for Pyramids. Stay tuned!

Update #2: Almost 30 minutes after launch, still no source posted by Pyramids dev. This is really bad for the coin. I'll give them another 5 mins.

+1

sure dev there is nothing wrong never release the source for 45 min and mine with nicehash your coin and adding some more coin to your wallet Smiley
baaaahh...Greedy guy....

I'm out, that's clear!

LOL... Dedicated got pissed because their setup is based on using source code and when they didn't get it and other pools launched using wallet, they were unable to be first and like a small child they are complaining and threatening to destroy coin by contacting exchanges and complaining there.

Very professional.

NOT.

Get over it, there were several working pools from start. Anyone interested could have joined them instead of complaining. Launch was a few minutes late, but perfectly fair.
Activity: 210
DedicatedPool:

+1

baaaahh...Greedy guy....

I'm out, that's clear!
Activity: 126
Now there is bounty for translation ??  Grin Grin
The professional pool!

We've been up and running since launch - that is the professional way!

I could not agree more! Cheesy
Activity: 308

Then please back up your statement by providing a block explorer or at least a bounty for it and make the premine address public.

Now that is something I agree with! We need a block explorer for amny reasons, one is to be able to get listed on exchanges...

Then please back up your statement by providing a block explorer or at least a bounty for it and make the premine address public.

Edit: And please tell us what you're going to do with the other 665k premine. It's ok to have premine as long as you have a plan for it. You now try to justify your 665k coins without a purpose b/c "it's only 0.7%" smells like instadump to me.

dumping only make coins die . why we would make our project die this is nonsense .

we support pyramids till the last breath  
Pages:
Jump to: