Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project - page 28. (Read 80673 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
somebody waste sb's time to wait, which make sb to lose the biggest hash or coins at the beginning. so sb would terminate the coin by telling the exchange platform buddy. so all miners will pay the bill for nothing in the end. what a great day. what a great crypto world. Grin

There is nothing wrong with the coin and those complaining, well, they were just whining because of the missing surce. Now that it is here, suddenly they have to whine about something else.

Never satisfied, trying to harm the coin... Who knows why? I don't.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
surely it isnt possible for coins to get any shitter, were heading for cryptonic plauge
PyramidsCoin some of the biggest pools will not run this coin..Do you really thing any exchange will list this coin? Good job on killing you're coin at launch..I bet this is the Honorcoin Dev..

I'm fine with the fact if they wanted people to solomine for a bit.  But at least tell us that so I'm not planning my day out, sitting here for 60 mins explaining to my miners that the dev hasn't posted a source yet.

I've PM'd the dev.  NO response.  I've asked him here in the thread, no response.  This smells like a scam.  It's not even a "whoops working on getting teh source up now..." Just nothing.

Dedicated is out.  I'll be showing Bittrex, Poloniex this post and alerting them of the fishiness going on here.

So, you are not only megalomaniac but you also want to destroy this community by killing the coin? Wow, this is crazy.
I think that people should reconsider your reputation. Let us solo mine and trade this coin freely - if you can't make money on it just let it go and leave us alone.

They can't leave us alone, they didn't get to mine in their favorite pools and now they want to harm the community... Dev has announced source is on its way up to Github.

Is the source coming from moon, to take this much time to post on github.

Nop, dev and his friends just wanted to mine the coin so that they have even more coins beside the premine.

Well, there has been pools up and running sine launch. You do not need the source to set up a pool.

The problem is that its very easy to slip a backdoor into the source code then compile it and release that. There's any number of possibilities. The pools that used the precompiled binaries could have their wallet.dat files stolen or have RPC access enabled outside of localhost.

Risky bussiness.

Well, yes, it is possible, but if they run a otherwise secure setup, the risk is minimal, they will only get into the server holding one wallet (depending on setup). If there is a backdoor, it will only open up to the coin wallet and what would the point be of that.

On the other hand, if you are running every wallet on the same server, then I would understand the risk, but who would do such a thing? :-O
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
somebody waste sb's time to wait, which make sb to lose the biggest hash or coins at the beginning. so sb would terminate the coin by telling the exchange platform buddy. so all miners will pay the bill for nothing in the end. what a great day. what a great crypto world. Grin
Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Code:
    int64 nSubsidy = 41 * COIN;

if(nHeight == 1)
    {
       nSubsidy = 700000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 100 && nHeight <= 766666)
    {
       nSubsidy = 90 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 766666 && nHeight <= 1533333)
    {
       nSubsidy = 30 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 1533333 && nHeight < 2300000)
    {
       nSubsidy = 3 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight == 2300000)
    {
       nSubsidy = 9013 * COIN;
    } else   {
       nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;
    }

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
PyramidsCoin some of the biggest pools will not run this coin..Do you really thing any exchange will list this coin? Good job on killing you're coin at launch..I bet this is the Honorcoin Dev..

I'm fine with the fact if they wanted people to solomine for a bit.  But at least tell us that so I'm not planning my day out, sitting here for 60 mins explaining to my miners that the dev hasn't posted a source yet.

I've PM'd the dev.  NO response.  I've asked him here in the thread, no response.  This smells like a scam.  It's not even a "whoops working on getting teh source up now..." Just nothing.

Dedicated is out.  I'll be showing Bittrex, Poloniex this post and alerting them of the fishiness going on here.

So, you are not only megalomaniac but you also want to destroy this community by killing the coin? Wow, this is crazy.
I think that people should reconsider your reputation. Let us solo mine and trade this coin freely - if you can't make money on it just let it go and leave us alone.

They can't leave us alone, they didn't get to mine in their favorite pools and now they want to harm the community... Dev has announced source is on its way up to Github.

Nop, dev and his friends just wanted to mine the coin so that they have even more coins beside the premine.

Well, there has been pools up and running sine launch. You do not need the source to set up a pool.

The problem is that its very easy to slip a backdoor into the source code then compile it and release that. There's any number of possibilities. The pools that used the precompiled binaries could have their wallet.dat files stolen or have RPC access enabled outside of localhost.

Risky bussiness.
700k premine with the first blocks having a 90 coin reward. So that's 7778 blocks of premine. It'll take the network 3889 minutes / 64.1 hours to generate the amount of premine. And then there's only 35k reserved for bounties? When does the dev plan on dumping the other 665k?

If you feel this coin is so bad, why are you  still here? What do you get from complaining?  Roll Eyes
The professional pool!

We've been up and running since launch

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Best Pool in Europe!
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

We know pool mining - come build your pyramids with us!

Good Work Cryptopool! Have work fine sine launch!
Activity: 287
700k premine with the first blocks having a 90 coin reward. So that's 7778 blocks of premine. It'll take the network 3889 minutes / 64.1 hours to generate the amount of premine. And then there's only 35k reserved for bounties? When does the dev plan on dumping the other 665k?

Activity: 210
Activity: 308

You just HAVE to complain? Now it is here. Take it or leave it.
Activity: 136

done
uploading the source

pool operators can now proceed setting up their pools

we apologize for everyone have been try messaging
we will reply you shortly as soon as we make sure everything is running and working right

Activity: 295

Already 10 ghash on this coin and it's not even out for 2 hours.
Source is up. So what are they gonna complain about now?

I keep mining! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
We are compiling the source, pool will be up shortly

Not without share folder Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: