Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔶🔶🔶 PZMCash - SAME SAME, BUT DIFFERENT 🔶🔶🔶 - page 2. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
at the moment the fact that users will be able to earn passive income is one of the most important prospects for me and I'm going to buy even more coins
copper member
Activity: 96
Greetings. In this post, we will tell you about sidechains as a way to scale in PZMCash.

One of the important features and advantages of PZMCash architecture is its sidechains. Sidechain is a stand-alone ledger implemented over the main network.

They perform the following important functions in the PZMCash system:
🔹 Provide security for the main network (blockchain);
🔹 Contribute to development opportunities;
🔹 The need to deploy a virtual machine to fix bugs disappears;
🔹 Provide unlimited scalability.

How does it work?

Sidechains are on top of the main network, so if problems arise in the subsidiary networks, the main network remains uninterrupted. This provides an additional level of security and stability for the PZMCash system. Developers can also create experimental dApps without fear of breaking the stability of the network.

What provides the scalability of PZMCash?

Due to the possibility of creating dApp on sidechains using the Web3.js technology, the PZMCash platform becomes available for a large number of developers and provides for the scaling and development of user cases. That is, in order to develop your decentralized application for PZMCash, you do not need to learn special languages since PZMCash uses familiar and accessible to everyone JavaScript.

Thus, the technology of sidechains and the use of JavaScript contribute to the growth of the offer of services from developers and partners, which in turn contributes to the development and scaling of the PZMCash infrastructure.

📢 Find out more about PZMCash solutions here: https://pzmcash.com/

Activity: 6
Hey. 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about Web3.js and its advantages.

📌 Web3.js is a JavaScript library for working with the Ethereum blockchain. Web3.js aims to simplify work with smart contracts by turning them into regular JavaScript objects.

How does it work?

📌 Ethereum smart contracts are written in Solidity, this programming language is very similar to JavaScript. The smart contract code is written in Solidity, then the compilation process takes place in bytecode, which is later written to the Ethereum Virtual Machine. Thus, later this smart contract can be read.

📌 To connect to the blockchain, we must provide Web3 with what is called a “provider”. This is an entity that communicates with the Ethereum node and transfers data from machine language to Web3 commands.

📌 At the same time, a big plus is an implementation inside the browser. It allows you not to access the core of the blockchain every time to call new resources, which significantly improves the speed of work.

🏆 Benefits of using Web3.js in PZMCash

✔️ Web3.js technology is good in that it allows developers to write smart contracts with a minimum of costs and not think that they will not work on a particular platform. You will not need to create a separate wallet for each resource on which you want to use the PZM Cash Wallet.

✔️ Due to the fact that the JavaScript programming language is the standard of web development, PZM Cash can provide its wallet for use on all platforms that work in the browser and most of the native applications that support JavaScript.

✔️ Also, thanks to Web3, using our wallet you can send transactions not only to other network participants but also to the addresses of other smart contracts, which greatly simplifies the user’s handling of funds and increases convenience.

Learn more about Web3.js and PZMCash solutions: https://pzmcash.com/

https://i.ibb.co/9N9zczh/2-ENG.jpg
to some extent this will be a unique technology and thanks to this the project will be able to scale quickly !
I am really happy about all this and I am sure that the demand will only grow
Activity: 1
after all the opportunity to earn passive income is also important for me and I am glad that the team will be able to provide this for me
let's see what happens next.
at least I am interested in registering a wallet now ...
I like the way things will work and the fact that there will be passive income for users
the main thing is that the team does something useful for people and it will definitely be in demand
since the classical financial system has many problems
Activity: 9
Quote from: acenotid link=topic=5235724.msg54723857#msg54723857
the fact that the Commission will be fixed is just a huge advantage !
[/quote
Especially for businesses that will use it for international transactions! 
but in any case I'm just waiting for a listing on exchanges
copper member
Hey. 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the benefits of the modified PoS algorithm in PZMCash.

📌 An important distinguishing feature of PZM Cash is PoS mining - an algorithm for filling the network with additional liquidity in addition to the initial pre-mining of coins.

📌 Classic PoS involves the distribution with the opening of the network (the formation of the genesis block) of all coins at once between users and the use of transaction fees as a reward for network maintenance.

✔️ A distinctive feature of the PoS algorithm in PZMCash is the fact that all coins, with the exception of 1% issued during pre-mining, will be issued in the form of a reward to loyal PZMCash coin holders for supporting the network.

✔️ This is a fairly aggressive model for expanding the money supply, but this is why the PZMCash system is designed for the existence of several user scenarios. Thus, balancing the supply and demand for PZMCash coins is achieved in order to avoid the occurrence of inflationary mechanisms in the ecosystem and the depreciation of the exchange rate.

🏆 Distinctive features and advantages of PoS in PZMCash:
🔹 The chances of adding a new block depend on the number of coins in the account.
🔹 The age of the coin does not affect the amount of reward for adding a block.
🔹 PoS mining balance is coins in the user's wallet that remained static (staked) for a certain period of time.
🔹 The commission fee is 0.1 PZMC and is fixed.
🔹 No other forging payments are provided.

✔️ The consensus algorithm ensures the dynamics of the system, that is, its development and growth while preserving the unique properties of the blockchain: equality of nodes and objectivity. Moreover, each node in the network reaches the same state after processing each transaction and each block.

Find out more about the PoS algorithm in PZMCash here: https://pzmcash.com/

Activity: 5
What about PZM security system? Can you give me more details about it?
you can read the white paper and technical documentation!
and I like how it works
do you plan to issue debit cards ?
and what will I need to do in order to get debit cards ?
I also wonder how it will all work!
I mean, it would all be as important as possible to me ...
copper member
Hey. 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about Web3.js and its advantages.

📌 Web3.js is a JavaScript library for working with the Ethereum blockchain. Web3.js aims to simplify work with smart contracts by turning them into regular JavaScript objects.

How does it work?

📌 Ethereum smart contracts are written in Solidity, this programming language is very similar to JavaScript. The smart contract code is written in Solidity, then the compilation process takes place in bytecode, which is later written to the Ethereum Virtual Machine. Thus, later this smart contract can be read.

📌 To connect to the blockchain, we must provide Web3 with what is called a “provider”. This is an entity that communicates with the Ethereum node and transfers data from machine language to Web3 commands.

📌 At the same time, a big plus is an implementation inside the browser. It allows you not to access the core of the blockchain every time to call new resources, which significantly improves the speed of work.

🏆 Benefits of using Web3.js in PZMCash

✔️ Web3.js technology is good in that it allows developers to write smart contracts with a minimum of costs and not think that they will not work on a particular platform. You will not need to create a separate wallet for each resource on which you want to use the PZM Cash Wallet.

✔️ Due to the fact that the JavaScript programming language is the standard of web development, PZM Cash can provide its wallet for use on all platforms that work in the browser and most of the native applications that support JavaScript.

✔️ Also, thanks to Web3, using our wallet you can send transactions not only to other network participants but also to the addresses of other smart contracts, which greatly simplifies the user’s handling of funds and increases convenience.

Learn more about Web3.js and PZMCash solutions: https://pzmcash.com/

after all the opportunity to earn passive income is also important for me and I am glad that the team will be able to provide this for me
at least I am interested in registering a wallet now ...
I like the way things will work and the fact that there will be passive income for users
Activity: 8
Hey. 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the features of PZMCash as a payment system.

If a few years ago for ordinary people, cryptocurrency was something incomprehensible and was rather a means of making money (trading, short-term investments), by now it has become clear to almost everyone that it will find its niche among means of payment.

🔹 Contrary to popular belief, the main plus of cryptocurrencies is not anonymity at all, but the fact that they are an excellent means of payment. You no longer need to go to the bank and provide a lot of documents for the sake of receiving a card. Simply create a wallet and use it. At the same time, no one can block or cancel it.

✅ Feature of the PZMCash payment system

🔹 First of all, PZM Cash relies specifically on the creation of a payment system. This will be achieved by using Web3.js for maximizing the unification with services. You will simply bind the PZM Cash wallet to the service you need and get the opportunity to pay for goods and services. To do this, you will just need to have a hot wallet.

🔹 With PZMCash, you can send, receive, store, and exchange cryptocurrencies in minutes. The amount of the commission fee is 0.1 PZMC and is fixed.

🔹 Creating a wallet on our service, you get the opportunity not only to be a member of the payment system, send and receive transactions, but also have the opportunity to participate in PoS mining, which will give you the opportunity to create passive income by simply keeping funds on the balance of your PZMCash wallet.

🔹 PZMCash plans to create a network of ATMs and debit cards PZMC for the convenience of using PZMC currency. Thus, users will be able to cash out the currency, transferring it to fiat, replenish the PZMCash wallet in order to use the currency as a means of payment, or for staking. A PZMCash debit card will facilitate shopping in stores.

📢 Learn more about the PZMCash payment system: https://pzmcash.com/

https://i.ibb.co/qBj8DCD/1eng.jpg
the fact that the Commission will be fixed is just a huge advantage !
Activity: 3
What about PZM security system? Can you give me more details about it?
Activity: 4
I would like to recommend the project to my friends
please tell me if you will have a referral program ?
I need to understand how the project will scale
copper member
Hey. 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the features of PZMCash as a payment system.

If a few years ago for ordinary people, cryptocurrency was something incomprehensible and was rather a means of making money (trading, short-term investments), by now it has become clear to almost everyone that it will find its niche among means of payment.

🔹 Contrary to popular belief, the main plus of cryptocurrencies is not anonymity at all, but the fact that they are an excellent means of payment. You no longer need to go to the bank and provide a lot of documents for the sake of receiving a card. Simply create a wallet and use it. At the same time, no one can block or cancel it.

✅ Feature of the PZMCash payment system

🔹 First of all, PZM Cash relies specifically on the creation of a payment system. This will be achieved by using Web3.js for maximizing the unification with services. You will simply bind the PZM Cash wallet to the service you need and get the opportunity to pay for goods and services. To do this, you will just need to have a hot wallet.

🔹 With PZMCash, you can send, receive, store, and exchange cryptocurrencies in minutes. The amount of the commission fee is 0.1 PZMC and is fixed.

🔹 Creating a wallet on our service, you get the opportunity not only to be a member of the payment system, send and receive transactions, but also have the opportunity to participate in PoS mining, which will give you the opportunity to create passive income by simply keeping funds on the balance of your PZMCash wallet.

🔹 PZMCash plans to create a network of ATMs and debit cards PZMC for the convenience of using PZMC currency. Thus, users will be able to cash out the currency, transferring it to fiat, replenish the PZMCash wallet in order to use the currency as a means of payment, or for staking. A PZMCash debit card will facilitate shopping in stores.

📢 Learn more about the PZMCash payment system: https://pzmcash.com/

are there plans to invite new advisors to the team ?
And how many people are working in the team now?
Activity: 11
please tell me what passive income I can get ?
is there a yield calculator ?
do you plan to issue debit cards ?
and what will I need to do in order to get debit cards ?
copper member
Greetings! 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the forging process in PZM Cash.

📌 Forging is the ability to profit in the form of new units of cryptocurrency, by receiving a certain percentage for the work performed. Forging is a special technology for the production of additional blocks in the blockchain on the basis of evidence of a share loss with a real opportunity to pick up a reward.

📌 In PZMCash, a similar process of making a profit is based on the creation and addition of new blockchain blocks, while the account that formed the block receives a fixed commission for the transaction.

📌 The amount of commissions for all transactions in the block is the forger fee charged to the account, to the formed block. The chances of adding a new block to the blockchain by a certain account are higher, the higher balance of static PZMCash coins in the wallet, and the longer the new block was not added to the blockchain.

📌 It is worth noting that the main advantage of forging in PZMCash is the fact that it does not require expensive equipment, as is the case with mining. This helps to create blocks and attract more people, as it becomes possible to earn without large investments.

📌 Those who prefer to create “passive income” should remember that if you decide to do this and get stable money, then you need to spend enough time forging so that the new blocks that you create will allow you to receive the income that you expect.

📌 PZMCash forgers deploy a full node where the full current version of the blockchain is stored. In addition to forging, a full node performs an audit function. In this context, the node regularly checks (and confirms) the results of forging other nodes and distributes the load across the network, acting as a kind of content delivery network (CDN) for blockchain data.

📌 The only forging fee provided is a transaction fee of 0.1 PZMC. Transactional fees are awarded to an account when it successfully creates a block. As the network expands, the number of transactions within it grows, respectively, and earnings in the form of forging will increase.

📢 Read more about PZMCash forging features here: https://pzmcash.com/en/

Hello, community! 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the possibility of administering the PZMCash network.

https://i.imgur.com/Nm08PfR.png
Hello team !
please tell me if you have a video instruction for starting nodes ?
I'm really interested in this right now
Pages:
Jump to: