Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔶🔶🔶 PZMCash - SAME SAME, BUT DIFFERENT 🔶🔶🔶 - page 4. (Read 3204 times)

copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Hi, everyone. 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about pre-mining and PoS mining.

Pre-mining is the extraction of coins (tokens) by developers until the cryptocurrency is officially launched, it is also called preliminary emission. These coins are not mined in the usual way, they are generated by a software algorithm.

PoS mining is one of the types of crypto mining that allows you to receive cryptocurrency without the use of powerful equipment (as in PoW mining), for example, ASIC or special farms for mining.

📌 Pre-mining in PZMCash

The initial issue is 90 million PZMCash. This is 1% of the total final liquidity, which will amount to 9 billion PZMCash. The remaining coins will be issued during PoS mining - payments to the loyal PZMCash holders for supporting the network. The distribution of coins will be implemented as follows:
• 0.7% (63 million PZMC) - Public Sales;
• 0.1% (9 million PZMC) - to the PZMCash project team;
• 0.2% (18 million PZMC) - for marketing campaigns.

Coins will be issued with the start of the network (generation of the first block in the network) and distributed decentralized among a large number of participants, which will make up the initial user base. The first users will get the benefits of early login and will be able to start forging ahead of the rest.

📌 PoS mining in PZMCash

PoS mining is a mechanism for providing an increase in the balance of coins to loyal PZMCash users. Users will receive monthly interest accruals at the accrual rate on the effective wallet balance. The rate depends on the current balance on the active lead wallet and the current total balance on the support wallets - those that were added by the owner of the leading wallet as support.

The reward for PoS mining is based on the value of the effective rate, which is calculated by multiplying the build rate by the multiplier. The maximum rate of increase in the balance of the participant’s coins is 21% per month, the minimum - 1.2% per month or 14.4% per year.

📢 Read more about PZMCash solutions here: https://pzmcash.com/en/

Activity: 5
the wallet is already available for users ?
Wallet is already launched.
Registration manual is available here - https://pzmcash.com/docs/OFFICAL_PZMC_WALLET_REGISTRATION_MANUAL.pdf

thank you to the team now for this opportunity and I will definitely use the coins every day)

for me in fact the main thing is that I can get a good passive income
in fact the success of the project will be really huge
I think I can buy coins now and the entry point to the project is now excellent
Hi, community 👋

We have some great news for you about AMA! 💥 For those who are not familiar with this event, AMA is the period when the community asks questions and the team answers them.

📆 AMA will be held on June 5th, at 17.00 GMT+2, in ZOOM. We will send a link to the conference before the event. The duration of the event will be 1 hour.

To ask your question, you must fill out the form.

A participant with the best question will get 500 PZMC and 5 random participants will be rewarded with 100 PZMC! 🤑

Take part and ask questions, we will be happy to answer them! 😉

https://i.imgur.com/pe0Y2Sz.png
AMA this will be a great solution . I have a lot of questions about the future development of this project
copper member
👋🏻 Hello, everyone!

🤗 We are pleased to inform you that we are ready to announce the winners of the AMA contest! 🏆

📌 We remind you that according to the terms of the contest, the best question will get 500 PZMC,
as well as 5 random participants will be guaranteed to receive 100 PZMC each!

Here are the results:
🔹 Winner — @Mark540
gets 500 PZMC for the best question.

Random users were chosen via random.org (video).

The random users are:
🔹8 — @john_reed
🔹 13 — @gandul7
🔹 22 — Valery Pavlov
🔹 27 — Alexander Stamp
🔹 14 — @gandul7

These users get 100 PZMC each!

Thanks a lot everyone for your participation! We will go on creating new contests for you, stay tuned! 🌟
Activity: 10
Registration manual is available here - https://pzmcash.com/docs/OFFICAL_PZMC_WALLET_REGISTRATION_MANUAL.pdf

now in fact is a good point in the project and I have just made a decision to invest and I think it will be great
brand new
Activity: 0

thank you to the team now for this opportunity and I will definitely use the coins every day)

for me in fact the main thing is that I can get a good passive income
hi!
please give a link to a roadmap I want to see your prospects in the long term ... Wink
copper member
Greetings! 👋🏻  Today we will tell you about the process of creating blocks.

When a node is deployed, an account gets the right to add new blocks, which are the main element of the system, to the PZM Cash blockchain, that is, for forging. Forging is the ability to profit in the form of new units of cryptocurrency, due to the receipt of a certain percentage for the work performed. The main advantage of block manufacturing technology is the fact that it does not require expensive equipment, as is the case with mining.

📌 The details of creating blocks process

The process of adding a new block is associated with the main network process - the implementation of transactions - and begins on the user side. The user enters their wallet using the private key, and after deciding on the transaction, they create it. For this:
🔹 User indicates its parameters: amount, recipient’s public key/address, etc.
🔹 A request for a transaction is generated. The software informs the network of the intention to conduct the transaction. The easiest way to use a lightweight cryptocurrency wallet is PZM Cash Wallet.
🔹 Active nodes in the cryptocurrency network make sure that there are coins on the user's balance that he intends to send.
🔹 After confirmation, the transaction is signed with the private key and sent to the pool of unallocated transactions that are waiting to be added to the blockchain. It is from this pool that forgers collect transactions into the blocks they are trying to add.
🔹 Next, the transaction should fall into the block. It will also be double-checked by nodes on the network. After confirmation, the transaction cannot be canceled.
🔹 Next, this transaction should be recorded on the blockchain, which is already happening on the core side, which also includes the consensus algorithm. The kernel does not operate with individual transactions, but with blocks, so blocks are a product of the consensus algorithm. They determine in what order transactions will be included in the transaction log and in what order are “conducted”.
🔹 Making a decision about who will form the next block in the ledger.

📢 Read more about the creating blocks process and PZM Cash reward system here: https://pzmcash.com/en/

🔔 Subscribe to our social media not to miss new posts!

Activity: 6

copper member
Hi, community 👋

We have some great news for you about AMA! 💥 For those who are not familiar with this event, AMA is the period when the community asks questions and the team answers them.

📆 AMA will be held on June 5th, at 17.00 GMT+2, in ZOOM. We will send a link to the conference before the event. The duration of the event will be 1 hour.

To ask your question, you must fill out the form.

A participant with the best question will get 500 PZMC and 5 random participants will be rewarded with 100 PZMC! 🤑

Take part and ask questions, we will be happy to answer them! 😉

copper member
Hi there! 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the PZM Cash passive income opportunities.

📌 Against the background of the excitement raised by the explosive growth in the rates of the main cryptocurrencies, it may seem that the whole world is already investing in crypto, and people only think about which cryptocurrencies to transfer their capital to. However, in fact, information expansion only slightly disturbed the world market with incredible inertia.

📌 Although the cumulative capitalization of cryptocurrencies, which continues to grow, has left many large financial institutions of the traditional economy behind, the numbers are still “childish,” which means there is room to grow, what to put on and what to invest in.

💪🏻 Participation in the PZM Cash ecosystem provides a set of competitive advantages, including access to a growing and solvent client base that allows users to scale their business and increase profits, as well as to create a stable passive income.

🔗 Any PZMCash user can use two cryptocurrency usage scenarios: passive and active. They differ in the degree of participation in the development of the network. In a passive scenario, the network participant is its simple user, with active participation the user is also network administrator (forger) and is actively involved in its development and expansion.

⚙️ There are two types of participants in the network:
• simple users who use hot wallets (in a web environment). They do not allocate space for the needs of the network on their computers, do not deploy nodes and receive income solely by holding PZM Cash on their wallets;
• forgers, receiving income from forging - adding new blocks to the chain.

💰 Thus, the user receives passive income for using a hot wallet and for participating in the development of the PZM Cash network. A registered and activated wallet allows the client to receive income in the form of additional coins, accrued according to the two-factor PoS mining algorithm. The process of mining PoS will be launched from the moment the minimum value of 1 PZM Cash appears on the wallet balance. And forgers for adding blocks to the chain receive transaction fees.

📢 Read more about PZM Cash investment prospects: https://pzmcash.com/en/

brand new
Hello community 👋

We are pleased to announce that PZMCash PoS coin is officially changing the name to the ZYX Network.

The new name of the coin was chosen with your participation during an open vote. Despite the name change, the blockchain and coin features remain unchanged 👍

The decision to change the name was made due to entering new markets, adapting the name to a simpler and more memorable one, and also in order to avoid reputational risks due to the similarity of the name of the coin with other projects with which the developer company has nothing in common.

PoS coin ZYX is already available as a trading tool and soon will be listed on an exchange. It can also be used as a means of payment for purchasing goods in iVendPay terminals.

A staking function is also available, which will allow ZYX holders to receive passive income for holding cryptocurrency 💰

Thank you very much for your participation in this important step and for your support 😉

https://i.ibb.co/B2bRjJF/13.jpg
the new brand looks great!
but the main thing is that the team clearly continues to follow the roadmap and will also need to get a listing on reputable exchanges
I also expect more news from the team on this occasion.
Activity: 2
Hello community 👋

We are pleased to announce that PZMCash PoS coin is officially changing the name to the ZYX Network.

The new name of the coin was chosen with your participation during an open vote. Despite the name change, the blockchain and coin features remain unchanged 👍

The decision to change the name was made due to entering new markets, adapting the name to a simpler and more memorable one, and also in order to avoid reputational risks due to the similarity of the name of the coin with other projects with which the developer company has nothing in common.

PoS coin ZYX is already available as a trading tool and soon will be listed on an exchange. It can also be used as a means of payment for purchasing goods in iVendPay terminals.

A staking function is also available, which will allow ZYX holders to receive passive income for holding cryptocurrency 💰

Thank you very much for your participation in this important step and for your support 😉

https://i.ibb.co/B2bRjJF/13.jpg
the new brand looks great!
but the main thing is that the team clearly continues to follow the roadmap and will also need to get a listing on reputable exchanges
Activity: 1
I still wonder what other partners the team is negotiating with ?
let's see what happens next and the demand will be huge
still rebranding is good but I am waiting for the listing and after that we can draw certain conclusions about the success of this project
we will see what happens next and I am ready to invest in this project now because I think that the flight to the moon will be provided by the end of this year
I hope so and I am ready to invest in the project now ! Since the potential revenue will be huge
brand new
still rebranding is good but I am waiting for the listing and after that we can draw certain conclusions about the success of this project
we will see what happens next and I am ready to invest in this project now because I think that the flight to the moon will be provided by the end of this year
brand new
brand new
brand new
still, one way or another, cryptocurrencies will be recognized as a means of payment by the state .
but I don't know how long it will take
the main thing is that the team clearly follows the road map and there will be no problems .
I mean the trust of the community will depend on it
Activity: 4
still, one way or another, cryptocurrencies will be recognized as a means of payment by the state .
let's see what happens next and soon the team will develop the project further !
I mean there will be new events for the community soon
for me, the main thing is that they can quickly implement their payment solutions .
this will be important for the project to scale
now I'm just waiting for a listing on reputable exchanges !
in order to understand what the trading volumes will be
in any case, they will now view this as a good payment solution .
so this is a good investment if you are ready to invest for the long term
Activity: 1
let's see what happens next and soon the team will develop the project further !
I mean there will be new events for the community soon
for me, the main thing is that they can quickly implement their payment solutions .
this will be important for the project to scale
now I'm just waiting for a listing on reputable exchanges !
in order to understand what the trading volumes will be
Pages:
Jump to: