Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔶🔶🔶 PZMCash - SAME SAME, BUT DIFFERENT 🔶🔶🔶 - page 5. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
still, one way or another, cryptocurrencies will be recognized as a means of payment by the state .
but I don't know how long it will take
let's see what happens next and soon the team will develop the project further !
I mean there will be new events for the community soon
for me, the main thing is that they can quickly implement their payment solutions .
this will be important for the project to scale
brand new
Activity: 0
still, one way or another, cryptocurrencies will be recognized as a means of payment by the state .
let's see what happens next and soon the team will develop the project further !
I mean there will be new events for the community soon
brand new
brand new
I understand that you want to replace the banking sector in the future ?
it will be in any case, but I do not know how many years it will take for this and in order to implement this project
it all looks interesting and the partnership they have now really amazes me .
But we need more reputable partners for this and I am waiting for announcements about this
in any case, I am now ready to buy tokens for me now this is one of the best investments for the long term . This is how I view the project now
brand new
it will be in any case, but I do not know how many years it will take for this and in order to implement this project
it all looks interesting and the partnership they have now really amazes me .
But we need more reputable partners for this and I am waiting for announcements about this
yesterday's AMA was successful !
let's see what happens next and I was able to learn more about the development of this project .
I like how it works
the project looks just fine !
I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future !
at least it's a worthwhile project
Activity: 3
yesterday's AMA was successful !
let's see what happens next and I was able to learn more about the development of this project .
I like how it works
The Whitepaper download Link dosnt work !

everything works for me and I have to say this is a unique concept in this market !
at least I haven't seen anything like it before
still it is interesting that there are already partners who will use this as a means of payment ? I mean the success will depend on how popular the coin is
at least they have a clear road plan and a clear road map and they will follow through and in that case it will be great
I still wonder how the project will work next !
in other words, I'm more interested in what kind of passive income your users can get ?
Activity: 2
The Whitepaper download Link dosnt work !

everything works for me and I have to say this is a unique concept in this market !
at least I haven't seen anything like it before
still it is interesting that there are already partners who will use this as a means of payment ? I mean the success will depend on how popular the coin is
at least they have a clear road plan and a clear road map and they will follow through and in that case it will be great
copper member
Activity: 96
How do you think what news we are talking about?

copper member
Hello community 👋

We are pleased to announce that PZMCash PoS coin is officially changing the name to the ZYX Network.

The new name of the coin was chosen with your participation during an open vote. Despite the name change, the blockchain and coin features remain unchanged 👍

The decision to change the name was made due to entering new markets, adapting the name to a simpler and more memorable one, and also in order to avoid reputational risks due to the similarity of the name of the coin with other projects with which the developer company has nothing in common.

PoS coin ZYX is already available as a trading tool and soon will be listed on an exchange. It can also be used as a means of payment for purchasing goods in iVendPay terminals.

A staking function is also available, which will allow ZYX holders to receive passive income for holding cryptocurrency 💰

Thank you very much for your participation in this important step and for your support 😉

copper member
Hello, community 👋

Well, the poll is over, and now we are ready to announce the new name of our project:

ZYX Network

The name change in social media and other sources will take place soon 😉

Thanks everyone for participating and support 🤗

copper member
Welcome. 👋🏻 In this post, we will tell you about smart contracts and their role in the PZMCash system.

❓ What are smart contracts and what role do they play in the PZMCash system? Let's look at this issue in more detail.

📌 At the conclusion of any transaction, as a rule, a contract is drawn up where all the conditions, rights, and obligations of the parties involved are prescribed. However, in most of the agreements, there are also intermediaries - banks, notaries, etc. Thanks to the active development of the blockchain, this need remains in the past. Ordinary contracts were replaced by smart contracts.

📌 A smart contract is an algorithm designed to automate the process of executing contracts. This is a set of rules and a sequence of actions for execution. These rules are automatically checked, and then the conditions are met according to the digital protocol.

📌 Smart contracts monitor the fulfillment of obligations of both parties, and also automatically charge penalties for failure to comply with the terms of the transaction. Smart contracts ensure transaction security and are free from the risk of ambiguous interpretation of conditions due to the fact that they are based on cryptography. They are also more profitable in material terms since there is no need to pay intermediaries.

🔹 In PZMCash, in order to access a smartcontract, the user will need to create an outgoing transaction to the address of a specific contract. As soon as the transaction is confirmed, its execution will begin. A smart contract receives information regarding digitized rights to an asset from an external source, and each blockchain node has smart contracts independently.

📖 Read more about PZMCash smart contracts here: https://pzmcash.com/en/

copper member
Greetings. 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the regulation of cryptocurrency in the world.

📌 Today, a new task has arisen for governments - the regulation of cryptocurrencies, operations with them, the integration of blockchain innovations in the financial and legal systems.

📌 The legal status of cryptocurrencies varies widely in different countries. In some countries, transactions with cryptocurrencies are completely legal. As a rule, they are regarded as a product or investment asset, and for tax purposes are subject to the relevant legislation.

📌 There is no regulatory framework in the world that sets reference rules for the regulation of cryptocurrency ICOs. This means that there are no legal protection mechanisms for both investors and individuals issuing cryptocurrency tokens. In some countries, there are already attempts to legalize crypto-investments and to give cryptocurrencies official status.

🔗 Despite this, the integration of blockchain technology is in full swing. The business is ready to use cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and other blockchain tools. World banks have already begun to introduce new blockchain modifications. FinTech industry calls blockchain one of the most promising trends of our time. Only the lack of legal status does not allow these new technologies to unfold fully.

🏆 PZMCash is a cryptocurrency created as a means of payment for a fast-growing ecosystem in which the economic motives of each individual participant provide an increase in overall wealth. The main strategic success factor for PZMCash is the bet on the growing scaling and balancing of the supply and demand of the money supply.

🏆 The key difference between PZMCash and the “classic” PoS concept lies in the mechanism of filling the network with the money supply. The PZMCash team refused to issue completely when generating the first block - only 1% of the total number of coins will be distributed when the network is launched using premining. The remaining coins will be issued during post-mining - payouts to loyal PZMCash holders for supporting the network.

Find out more about the features and benefits of PZMCash here: https://pzmcash.com/

copper member
Hello. 👋🏻 The confrontation between cryptocurrencies and traditional fiat currencies began to develop from the moment the spread and grow of the popularity of crypto began. However, almost none of the projects has yet managed to compete with fiat money, despite all their shortcomings.

❗️ The main disadvantages of the banking system:
🔸 The complexity of foreign transfers;
🔸 Nontransparent inflation;
🔸 Dependence on the state.
🔸 Relatively low capitalization;
🔸 Macroeconomic volatility;
🔸 Low reliability of the banking system;
🔸 Bürokrasi;

What disadvantages do cryptocurrencies have?

Although cryptocurrencies solve all these problems, they are not without drawbacks. At the moment, almost no digital currency is used as a means of payment. For many, they are only an element of speculation, with which you can make a profit both in the long and short term. Many large companies do not accept transactions in the "crypt" because they consider them unreliable, or do not perceive them at all as a means of payment. At the same time, payment in this way is often implemented on not the most reliable resources.

PZMCash Solution

PZMCash team primarily creates a means to pay for goods and services, and not just another coin for speculation. Convenient deployment, high speed, no dependence on the place of residence, and no link to banks. Our solution combines all the advantages of cryptocurrencies, while it allows you to pay not only in a small number of online stores but on all platforms of our partners, the list of which will constantly grow.

📢 Follow our project here: https://pzmcash.com/

copper member
Hello! 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the development model of PZMCash.

🔹 Cryptocurrency PZM Cash is implemented on the blockchain, focused on the development and expansion of the functionality of decentralized applications. The development and growth of the PZMCash ecosystem will be achieved in particular thanks to the emergence of new projects, which will create additional value for consumers by adding new products and services.

🔹 Demand for PZMCash will grow due to the integration of partners who will use PZMCash as a payment unit, as well as due to Dapps and Apps developments (expansion of network services).

🔹 The increase in liquidity in the PZM Cash ecosystem will occur due to premining: the initial issue is 90 million PZM Cash (or 1% of the total liquidity); and due to PoS mining - participants receive income for participating in the development of the network.

📈 PZMCash development plans

📌 In the third quarter of 2020, PZMCash plans to launch Android / iOS wallets, launch Web3js, and create a network of exchange points. Also in the second half of 2020, it is planned to enter the Asian markets, which is an important step in the development and expansion of PZMCash. It is planned to actively attract application and service developers.

📌 At the beginning of 2021, PZMCash plans to create an ATM network and issue its own PZMCash debit cards. It is also planned to open the technology hub of the PZM Cash Foundation.

❗️ The more recognition and popularity in the world the PZMCash system receives, the more its PZMC currency will have value. An increase in demand leads to a balancing of supply, and an increase in turnover contributes to the stability of PZM Cash in relation to the external environment.

Find out more about the development model of PZMCash here: https://pzmcash.com/

copper member
Hi, community 👋

We have great news! 🎉 We announce one more AMA session! ✌️

📆 It will be held on July 16th, at 6 P.M CET, in ZOOM. Before the start of the event we will send a link to the conference.

But that's not all! During AMA, there will be an important announcement about the development of our project!

If you want to ask any questions, please, fill out the form.

Don't miss your chance to take part and ask us anything! 🤗

copper member
Good day. 👋🏻 In this post, we will tell you about the prospects of decentralized payment systems, as well as the benefits of PZM Cash.

🔹 In recent years, the decentralization of payment systems is gaining popularity. This is a very natural step in development, which was made possible thanks to the advent of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. A huge contribution to this was made by technologies implemented on the Ethereum platform, which allowed many developers to simplify their lives in building decentralized systems.

🔹 Decentralization provides a very high level of security, because confirmation is provided by several nodes at once, and in case of attempts to enter incorrect data into the blockchain, the system will simply reject them. It is also a relatively cheap way to conduct transactions.

✅ PZMCash does not use ready-made technologies from Ethereum or other platforms, because each of them uses its own programming languages ​​to implement a decentralized system. This prevents the convenient integration of the platform into some resources.

✅ PZMCash uses JavaScript, which is well known to all web developers. This feature allows you to integrate the platform into literally any website. This is convenient because PZMCash is a complete payment system. Thus, the addition of the PZMCash payment system to any site will be quick, easy, and with minimal effort.

✅ In the first quarter of 2021, our team will issue debit cards and will begin to create a network of ATMs, which will further simplify the interaction with the service and increase its popularity.

📢 Follow our project here: https://pzmcash.com/

Pages:
Jump to: