Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔶🔶🔶 PZMCash - SAME SAME, BUT DIFFERENT 🔶🔶🔶 - page 3. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
it's an interesting project and I'm just interested in getting passive income .
I mean what the team offers for coin holders is essentially a unique phenomenon
Activity: 6
what are the team's plans for this summer ?
and what are the successes on the territory of the former USSR?
For more information about future plans follow the news not to miss the announcements of these events.
Check out our Socials: https://pzmcash.com

indeed the team offers just something worthwhile and I am sure that the project will have a huge growth prospect this year
I still see this as a long term investment and I am confident that once the project is popular around the world we will be able to see growth
at least I was able to see the team's global plans and I am really happy about it now
Activity: 7
still waiting for the team's response regarding participation in offline events .
you may be taking part in a conference in Singapore or something similar
I don't think that's possible right now because the quarantine isn't over yet
now the team needs to focus on development and on online events
Activity: 6
This is a very interesting project and I am interested in investing in it ...
at least it will be a huge prospect
now it looks just fine and I think it will be a good investment for the long term !
it will be just fine
copper member
Activity: 96
Greetings, readers. 👋🏻 In this post, we will tell you about PZMCash solutions regarding liquidity and system scalability.

✔️ For successful development, it is necessary to provide a reasonable algorithm for filling the network with liquidity, as well as channels for scaling the network. The value of PZMC coins, its exchange rate, form supply, and demand. However, how to achieve the stability of its course in relation to both fiat money and other cryptocurrencies?

✔️ In order for the rate to be stable, it is necessary to ensure a sufficient supply of PZMCash coins, which is formed in the ecosystem according to the liquidity filling algorithm. As well as sufficient demand, which is provided due to the growth in the number of available services and use cases for participants.

✔️ Participants in the PZMCash ecosystem can be both private projects and individual users, like business angels and public and state agents, as well as developers and creators of projects and applications, the list is almost endless.

✔️ Demand for PZMCash will grow due to:
• integration of partners who will use PZMCash as a payment unit;
• Dapps and Apps development (expansion of network services).

✔️ On the other hand, we must ensure the correct mechanism for filling the network with liquidity (emission of PZMCash coins). An increase in PZMCash  liquidity includes an initial offer (premining), as well as PoS mining - a reward that users receive for participating and supporting the network.

📢 Find out more about PZMCash solutions here: https://pzmcash.com/en/

Subscribe to our social networks not to miss important updates about the project!

Activity: 5
still waiting for the team's response regarding participation in offline events .
you may be taking part in a conference in Singapore or something similar
Activity: 3
This is a very interesting project and I am interested in investing in it ...
at least it will be a huge prospect
copper member
Greetings. 👋🏻 In this post, we will tell you about the difference between passive and active use case scenarios in PZMCash.

📌 As we mentioned earlier, various scenarios for using PZMC currency will be available to PZMCash users. Let's see how the active use case differs from the passive one.

🔹 First of all, these two scenarios differ in the degree of participation in the development of the network. In a passive scenario, a network participant is its simple user. They do not participate in the addition of blocks, in the confirmation of transactions, etc.

🔹 With passive participation in the PZMCash system, a hot wallet (web version) is used that allows you to carry out transactions and execute smart contracts. Passive users also have access to PoS mining - passive income from mining coins directly in the user's wallet. The more coins are in the user's wallet, the higher his reward.

🔺 With active participation, the user is also a network administrator (forger) and actively participates in its development and expansion. This scenario assumes that the user is actively involved in building the network - adding new blocks and records to the ledger and confirming them, that is, synchronizing and administering the blockchain.

🔺 Being engaged in forging, active participants receive income in the form of a forger commission - a percentage of the number of transactions in the block. For active participation, the forger will need to allocate space on the HDD for the needs of the system in order to deploy a full node.

🔺 Active participants receive a reward for confirmed transactions in the form of a commission fee - a percentage of transaction amounts. The chances of adding a new block to the blockchain with a specific account are the higher, the higher the balance of static PZMCash coins in the wallet, and the longer the new block is not added to the blockchain.

📢 Choose a scenario that you prefer!

📢 Start making money with PZMCash today!

You can learn more about the project here: https://pzmcash.com/en/

Activity: 1
For more information about future plans follow the news not to miss the announcements of these events.

indeed the team offers just something worthwhile and I am sure that the project will have a huge growth prospect this year
I still see this as a long term investment and I am confident that once the project is popular around the world we will be able to see growth
copper member
Hello, community. 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about crypto ATMs and their features.

💳 What is an ATM?
ATM is an electronic telecommunications device that allows customers from financial institutions to withdraw cash, replenish deposits, make money transfers, and also receive account information. At the same time, ATMs are designed for self-service, are always available, and eliminate the need to visit a bank branch. In most modern ATMs, customers are identified using plastic cards (or some other acceptable payment card) with a PIN code.

💳 Benefits of Using ATM
Using an ATM, customers can access their bank deposit accounts, manage their money without having to visit the bank and stand in line, they also provide the opportunity to quickly recharge a card or mobile phone. ATMs are also used to withdraw cash in a foreign country, even if the money on the card is in a different currency, they are simply converted according to the exchange rate.

💳 Cryptocurrency ATM and their features
With the development of information technology, the advent of blockchain, and the increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies, the emergence of cryptocurrency ATMs was a natural step. Of course, most of the crypto ATMs belong to the main cryptocurrency - Bitcoin. Bitcoin ATM is primarily intended for exchanging cash for cryptocurrencies, however, part of the machines (about 30%) also offer the possibility of withdrawing cryptocurrencies into cash fiat money. Bitcoin ATMs are machines that are connected to the Internet, which allows you to enter cash in exchange for cryptocurrency, the amount of which is indicated on a paper receipt. In doing so, they charge a transaction fee.

🎯 PZMCash is planning to create an ATM network for the convenience of users of PZM currency, who can withdraw personal funds by exchanging PZMC for fiat, replenish their crypto wallets, buying PZMC, check the status of a personal account, and more. Since PZMCash is a means of payment, we also plan to issue our own plastic debit card in Q1.2021.

Follow us on social media not to miss new exciting updates on PZMCash project!
PZMCash website: https://pzmcash.com/en/

PZMCash Whitepaper: https://pzmcash.com/docs/WP_MARCH2020_ENG.pdf

Activity: 1

copper member
Hello, community! 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the possibility of administering the PZMCash network.

Each user, regardless of their location, can carry out transactions and, if desired, participate in network administration by deploying a node and installing the necessary software for this. With active participation in the PZMCash network, the user is also its administrator and actively participates in its development and expansion. This scenario involves forging - the user adding new blocks and records to the ledger and confirming them, that is, synchronizing and administering the blockchain.

Network Administration Benefits

While administering the network, the user confirms the transactions of other users and adds new blocks, for which he receives rewards from PZMCash in the form of a forging fee, a percentage of the amount of transactions in the block.

What is needed in order to administer?

📌 Expand a full node by allocating space on the HDD and installing special PZMCash software.
📌 Constantly keep on balance as many PZMCash coins as possible.
📌 Keep the node online, create new blocks and build blockchain branches containing hashed transaction records.
📌 Receive remuneration for confirmed transactions in the form of a commission fee - a percentage of transaction amounts (forging).

💡 The higher the balance of static PZMCash coins in the wallet and the longer the new block was not added to the blockchain, the higher the chances of adding a new block to the blockchain with such an account.

Learn more about the features and benefits of network administration: https://pzmcash.com/en/

copper member
copper member
Greetings! 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the PZMCash distinctive features.

PZMCash is an innovative fast-growing ecosystem that has its own currency, created as a means of payment. One of the features of PZMCash is that the economic motives of each individual participant provide an increase in overall well-being. The PZMCash project places great emphasis on increasing the scaling of the system and balancing the supply and demand.

🏆 Distinctive features of PZMCash are:
🔹 Unique architecture
🔹 Advanced PoS Consensus Algorithm
🔹 JavaScript injection and Web3.js application
🔹 Various cryptocurrency usage scenarios
🔹 Forging features, etc.

📌 The PZMCash architecture has the following advantages:
🔹  Sidechains provide security for the main ledger.
🔹  Proof-of-Stake Consensus Algorithm.
🔹  Maximum features for developers of decentralized applications (DApps).

📌 The PZMCash team has significantly improved the PoS consensus algorithm, which contributes to the growth of network liquidity. A distinctive feature of PZMCash PoS mining in the mechanism of filling the network with money supply is only 1% PZMC will be issued at the pre-mining stage, most of the coins will be issued during PoS mining and distributed as incentive payments to loyal PZMCash holders for network support.

📌 Thanks to the simplicity and accessibility of JavaScript, the range of third-party applications will be significantly expanded. It also allows you to significantly expand the functionality of browser solutions related to PZMCash. And thanks to Web3js, a wide range of partners will gain access to the balance sheet and unify PZMCash as a payment instrument.

📌 In PZMCash, users can follow a passive scenario, or engage in forging and actively participating in the development of the network, receiving additional rewards for this. The commission for transactions in the PZMCash network is fixed, which guarantees a fair distribution of remuneration between forgers.

🔥 Take advantage of all the benefits of PZMCash!
🔥 Join in and get rewards!

copper member
Hello team !
I don't really understand when the listing will be and who are you negotiating with at the moment ?
We will inform you about listing and negotiating in our social networks, follow the news - https://pzmcash.com
copper member
Hello, everybody 👋🏻. In this post, we will tell you about the success of our project even against the backdrop of the pandemic crisis.

📌 Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, many people lost their source of income. This could not but affect the financial market, stock exchanges experienced crisis, and oil futures took an unprecedented hit. One way or another, cryptocurrencies also belong to the financial area.

📌 Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency №1 not only in value and capitalization but also in its impact on the market as a whole. Any correction in the price of BTC affects the entire market. Bitcoin sank to the level of "moral minimum." Many cryptocurrencies followed it. The situation affected stablecoins the least, which is not surprising.

📌 Many startups and projects at an early stage of their development, unfortunately, could not stand it. Most of them already had difficulties attracting investments, often having either a small plus or even at a loss. Therefore, even a short-term drop in the crypto market negatively affected their activities.

🏆 The PZMCash project dealt with this crisis 100%. As we all know: "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." We can now say with confidence that our team is ready for any challenge. As you can see, we have not deviated from the roadmap, stick to deadlines, and do everything according to plan. All of this we were able to achieve thanks to the team of professionals who were able to show flexibility even in such a difficult situation.

📢 Follow us on social media to track the further development of the project!

📢 Stay tuned, there will be a lot of interesting things ahead! 🤗

copper member
Hi there! 👋🏻

We’ve got some exciting news for you! 🤗
This is what you’ve been waiting for so long! We are finally launching our blockchain! 🔗  The long-awaited launch will take place tonight (June 12 - June 13)! 🎉

Thank you for your support and patience!  🤗 Stay tuned for more updates! 🔔

copper member
Hello. 👋🏻 In this post, we will tell you about the PZMCash ecosystem.

📌 The main characteristic of PZMCash is its focus on the rapid scalability of both the money supply and the offer of services from developers and partners. The development and scaling of PZMCash infrastructure is carried out in several directions:
- Protocol export
- Creating decentralized applications
- Partner Currency

📌 The PZMCash model of expanding the money supply implies the use of a core that was originally designed to create additional user scenarios. In this way, developers achieve a balance of supply and demand for PZMCash coins. This approach helps to avoid the occurrence of inflationary mechanisms in the ecosystem and the depreciation of the exchange rate.

📌 The emergence of new projects creates additional value for consumers by adding new products and services. An increase in demand leads to a balancing of supply, and an increase in turnover contributes to the stability of PZMCash to the external environment (the strengthening of the exchange rate).

📌 Unlike other cryptocurrencies, users of the PZMCash light client can receive rewards for supporting the ecosystem. This scenario does not allow forging and adding blocks to the network, but the PZMCash PoS mining algorithm provides stable passive income.

📌 Participation in the ecosystem provides a set of competitive advantages:
• a growing solvent customer base allows you to scale your business and increase profits;
• obtaining many technical and technological solutions and automating business processes: mutual settlements systems, smart contract systems, building a company’s work history, tracking counterparty reputation, countering falsification, etc.
• the ability to build partnerships;
• improving business reputation and status as the ecosystem develops;
• access to financing and the attention of venture funds;
• entering the international market when joining the network.

⚡️ Join the PZMCash ecosystem and take advantage of all its benefits! ⚡️

📢 Read more about PZMCash here: https://pzmcash.com/en/

Activity: 10
the wallet is already available for users ?
Wallet is already launched.
Registration manual is available here - https://pzmcash.com/docs/OFFICAL_PZMC_WALLET_REGISTRATION_MANUAL.pdf

thank you to the team now for this opportunity and I will definitely use the coins every day)

for me in fact the main thing is that I can get a good passive income
in fact the success of the project will be really huge
I think I can buy coins now and the entry point to the project is now excellent
I have invested in this project for a long time
and I'm really happy about it and I'm just ready to buy even more coins for me now since I've never seen anything like this on the market before
Activity: 5
Hi, community 👋

We have some great news for you about AMA! 💥 For those who are not familiar with this event, AMA is the period when the community asks questions and the team answers them.

📆 AMA will be held on June 5th, at 17.00 GMT+2, in ZOOM. We will send a link to the conference before the event. The duration of the event will be 1 hour.

To ask your question, you must fill out the form.

A participant with the best question will get 500 PZMC and 5 random participants will be rewarded with 100 PZMC! 🤑

Take part and ask questions, we will be happy to answer them! 😉

https://i.imgur.com/pe0Y2Sz.png
AMA this will be a great solution . I have a lot of questions about the future development of this project

and this is also an opportunity to get some coins )))
this is also very important for me and I will continue to follow the news
Pages:
Jump to: