Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 21. (Read 5330 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What is PodOne?
What problems does your project solve?
 Huh
The PodOne network solves two significant labor force problems affecting contact centers today. The first problem is the issue of excess capacity (payrolled, non-billable time) in the form of agent idle time. Contact centers often pay hourly for representatives who are simply idle while waiting to handle customer interactions. According to Aberdeen, agents spend approximately 25% of their time in an idle state.
And what is the second problem? What other problems does your project solve?
You forgot to write

The second problem solved by the PodOne network is the problem of insufficient staffing for peak seasons. During peak seasons, the volume of interactions spikes and it becomes a hassle for a contact center to procure the necessary staff to handle the increased volume effectively. According to emarketer.com, US retail ecommerce sales increased by 17.8% during the 2016 holiday shopping season.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
What is PodOne?
 Huh
The PodOne network solves two significant labor force problems affecting contact centers today. The first problem is the issue of excess capacity (payrolled, non-billable time) in the form of agent idle time. Contact centers often pay hourly for representatives who are simply idle while waiting to handle customer interactions. According to Aberdeen, agents spend approximately 25% of their time in an idle state.
And what is the second problem? What other problems does your project solve?
You forgot to write
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What is PodOne?
 Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
What is PodOne?
 Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Anyone familiar with the development team?

What do you mean in terms of zankomstva? I did not sit with them in the bar)

YES No, that you) I mean, are you familiar with them remotely?

I heard that a few people from the team are very talented guys and participated in major projects

If this is true, then this is very good news! If they have experience of such projects, then the chance of success increases dramatically! you straightened me straight)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I heard that a few people from the team are very talented guys and participated in major projects

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I like the fresh and interesting new concept. I see a lot of potential here.

How are you going to handle reviews of the staff? How would we know if the HR staff person is good/bad?
I was just tortured by these contact centers, so also projects appear! Horror!

Ahahah, I agree with you completely) But where to go, this is the business component at the moment

In this I agree with you. How do you think this project will cope with competition in the market?

I think without problems, because the so-called competitors, not competitors at all to this project!

What makes you think that? After all, there are a lot of contact centers!

Yes, they are many, I do not argue, but they are simple and without special conditions of cooperation, and this project has a very wide spectrum

A wide range of what?

Well, first of all, it is very investment attractive, so I will invest in it investors

So what? Well, let them invest, but what about the customers?

The fact that the more money is invested in a project, the wider it becomes and its costs start to decrease, but their quantity and quality grows!
Activity: 588

Ahahah, I agree with you completely) But where to go, this is the business component at the moment

In this I agree with you. How do you think this project will cope with competition in the market?

I think without problems, because the so-called competitors, not competitors at all to this project!

Yes, they are many, I do not argue, but they are simple and without special conditions of cooperation, and this project has a very wide spectrum

A wide range of what?

Well, first of all, it is very investment attractive, so I will invest in it investors

So what? Well, let them invest, but what about the customers?

A wide range of what?

A wide range of what?

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: