Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 18. (Read 5329 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Yes, I agree!
At this stage of my business, it's hard for me to make such a simple operation as transferring money from one country to another, and using this service - problems will remain in the past...
And I'm still confident that there are more than enough of these services already created. You can transfer money now and without automation, with the help of wallets and translation services!
There are not many such services. There are services for hiring freelancers and working for outsourcing. There are services for currency exchange and money transfer without commission. But it is inconvenient to use two services at once
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes, I agree!
At this stage of my business, it's hard for me to make such a simple operation as transferring money from one country to another, and using this service - problems will remain in the past...
And I'm still confident that there are more than enough of these services already created. You can transfer money now and without automation, with the help of wallets and translation services!
Yes, but is not it more convenient when all the services are collected in one place? and why come up with something new in terms of personnel control, hiring and payroll, if everything is already invented and it only remains to collect everything in one place
Activity: 308
Yes, I agree!
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Yes, I agree!
Activity: 378
This is really a really cool opportunity to remotely control your business. For example, you can hire a headquarters in China and collect reports anywhere in the world
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is Fenero the only platform supported by the service? I believe that the  array of the product should be wider. 
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Will the consumers be able to track the work of operator in a real time mode? For example, be able to hear what he’s talking about.
Activity: 602
Activity: 574
And how will the money be distributed ?
50% for research and development and development platform
20% on marketing and sales
15% operating expenses
10% legal and accounting expenses
5% reserves
And how will the money be distributed ?
ICO start: December 8, 2017 8:00 AM UTC
The end ICO: January 8, 2018 8:00 AM UTC
Course during the Pre-ICO: 3,000 QBE = 1 ETH (50% off)
Course during ICO: 1,500 QBE = 1 ETH
The percentage of tokens allocated to the ICO: 50%
The percentage of tokens allocated to the Pre-ICO: 20%
Percentage of tokens reserved for the company: 20%
The percentage of tokens allocated to the bounty and growing community: 10%
And slightly more detail can be?
A decentralized network of contact centers links organizations together to distribute resources within the network to enable communication between clients and businesses.
Thank you ) And more accurate details of the can say ? If you know that would not be a page-Turner .
To ensure the development is carried out Padfone ICO, offering sales Qubicle token-based smart contracts Ethereum. The money received as a result of the ICO will be used for the recruitment of software developers for the execution of orders PodOne, the recruitment of promoters PodOne in the contact centers industry of freelancing.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of the second round of the sale?
30 days exactly, but in case of reach of hard cap it can end ahead of schedule.
Thank you ) And more accurate details of the can say ? If you know that would not be a page-Turner .
Poddone is an Autonomous, decentralized network of personnel management uniting the organizations of contact centers for optimization of interaction of clients and business. Through Poddone, human resources are rented throughout the network in order to acquire the staff needed to serve customers. PodOne network creates a market of talents that can improve productivity and increase the value of enterprises.
Ahaha, very detail)
Well, Yes) But next time ,just look through the forum,look at the documents) it's easier )
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
In my opinion, this project could be implemented without blockchain, it will not change anything on this platform
For the blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future. The blockchain will make the world a much fairer and more transparent. The factor of fraud will be minimal, and all information remains unchanged in the public domain.
I have no doubt that the blockchain technology of the future , but I think without it it would have turned out very well. People who are engaged in this project are very influential and would be able to implement it without the use of blockchain
The developers are now much easier to raise funds to your project through ICO. If the idea is really worthwhile and there is something behind it,something more than just a beautiful plan painted on paper ,then this project is easier to get started than to look for investors in the old way.
understand the essence of ICO and in general, we support this direction although it is now too many fake projects, to appear. So tell me, what is the blockchain will help this project?
First is the frequency of transactions and their security. Secondly, the information that is stored on the blockchain about employees and organizations is completely reliable. Third, the smart contract makes it much easier and easier to interact between employers and employees . Isn't it enough that the advantages of the blockchain in this project?
Activity: 406
In my opinion, this project could be implemented without blockchain, it will not change anything on this platform
For the blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future. The blockchain will make the world a much fairer and more transparent. The factor of fraud will be minimal, and all information remains unchanged in the public domain.
I have no doubt that the blockchain technology of the future , but I think without it it would have turned out very well. People who are engaged in this project are very influential and would be able to implement it without the use of blockchain
The developers are now much easier to raise funds to your project through ICO. If the idea is really worthwhile and there is something behind it,something more than just a beautiful plan painted on paper ,then this project is easier to get started than to look for investors in the old way.
understand the essence of ICO and in general, we support this direction although it is now too many fake projects, to appear. So tell me, what is the blockchain will help this project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Pages:
Jump to: