Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 17. (Read 5329 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Omg. The crowdsale started just today! It is so great. I am waiting for the launch of the system.
Why are you so happy about it? It is a good project, but I don’t understand your euphoria)
You just don’t understand. It is a revolution for most contact centers. I have been working in this branch for many years, so I am acquainted with those troubles.  
Ok. What is so special about it? I read information. I just want to see your opinion.
This system offers monetization of time of nonessential personal. It can resolve the problem of employer that used to pay for downtime.
It is an enormous sum of money per years that companies loose for nothing. Also, the system helps employees too.
In what kind of aspect the system helps employees?
I mean the problem with education. It is a really great way to help beginners to gain experience.
They can be educated by more experienced workers.
Well, when it is viewed for this position I see advantages of this project.
Activity: 224
Omg. The crowdsale started just today! It is so great. I am waiting for the launch of the system.
Why are you so happy about it? It is a good project, but I don’t understand your euphoria)
You just don’t understand. It is a revolution for most contact centers. I have been working in this branch for many years, so I am acquainted with those troubles.  
Ok. What is so special about it? I read information. I just want to see your opinion.
This system offers monetization of time of nonessential personal. It can resolve the problem of employer that used to pay for downtime.
It is an enormous sum of money per years that companies loose for nothing. Also, the system helps employees too.
I mean the problem with education. It is a really great way to help beginners to gain experience.
They can be educated by more experienced workers.
Hi there. Will it be possible to pay for some part of services with Qubiclines and for the other – with other cryptocurrencies? It seems to me that such approach will simplify the access to PodOne.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I already told you that if you had read the forum better, you would have noticed that there are many projects that can compete with this in functionality, even though they are already working ..
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
From innovations there will be an automation of the control over the personnel and automatic hiring of the new worker for default of the plan. This means that employees will have the motivation to do quickly and efficiently
This was already done before the development team wrote the first yellow paper. There is no need to reinvent the wheel in different interpretations, redrawing the design
Stop saying that! I mentioned the expanded opportunities for automation, control and hiring of personnel. This is already much wider and more confident covers the area of employers who work at a distance
Yes!
I would be useful to make sliders for automatic management and installation of wages and employee ratings, as well as implement a system of incentives and penalties
Activity: 378
From innovations there will be an automation of the control over the personnel and automatic hiring of the new worker for default of the plan. This means that employees will have the motivation to do quickly and efficiently
This was already done before the development team wrote the first yellow paper. There is no need to reinvent the wheel in different interpretations, redrawing the design
Stop saying that! I mentioned the expanded opportunities for automation, control and hiring of personnel. This is already much wider and more confident covers the area of employers who work at a distance
Earn with impressio.io
This is a really cool feature. If the interface of the internal application is correctly configured, then I will be very pleased with the result, since a competent interface and automation is a success
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What exchanges will the token be traded on?
In principle, you can use all the same services from the partners of the project. Look at the site (https://podone.io/). In fact, the site will aggregate the resources of partners .. and take money for it
Yes, he's right. Funny coincidence .. or no coincidence) But this does not change the overall picture. This service offers a set of functions that can not be found and implemented in services in the manner of those indicated in the partners
Yes, tell us about the new features of this superservice. What did the development team come up with to surprise us, ordinary participants and attract investors?
Earn with impressio.io
In principle, you can use all the same services from the partners of the project. Look at the site (https://podone.io/). In fact, the site will aggregate the resources of partners .. and take money for it
Yes, he's right. Funny coincidence .. or no coincidence) But this does not change the overall picture. This service offers a set of functions that can not be found and implemented in services in the manner of those indicated in the partners
For example, what are these functions? I could not read all the white paper at a time, so I can not argue, but I'm very interested.
Pages:
Jump to: