Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 22. (Read 5330 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
After a quick reading the information about the platform, I determined, that the system would have two core participants – an employer and an employee. Will there be any other participants in the project?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What functionality will be offered to users in PodOne wallet?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
It is great to see that projects on Blockchain develop in different branches. This decentralized platform can be very interesting for thousands of companies all around the world. Good luck! Wink
You are right. Blockchain is a really good system, but what do you think exactly about this project?
It offers an interesting alternative for activity of contact centers. These centers have problem with productivity, quality of services and gathering information from customers. This service can solve these problems.
It is something new for me. What about crowd sale? Is it started?
You can visit their website. There is enough information. Also somebody answered this question.
They give a great bonus at the start.
How much is the bonus? Will it be changing? I think it will, but I need to be sure)
Of course. They give 40%. Bonus will fall, so be ready for the start of sales, if you want get more.
Wow. Yes, it is right. I can’t find information about their tokens? Can you tell me more about it?
I see you keep up with the news.
Lol. They have their own tokens called Qubicles. They are utility tokens. It is a great advantage.
Activity: 336
It is great to see that projects on Blockchain develop in different branches. This decentralized platform can be very interesting for thousands of companies all around the world. Good luck! Wink
You are right. Blockchain is a really good system, but what do you think exactly about this project?
It offers an interesting alternative for activity of contact centers. These centers have problem with productivity, quality of services and gathering information from customers. This service can solve these problems.
You can visit their website. There is enough information. Also somebody answered this question.
How much is the bonus? Will it be changing? I think it will, but I need to be sure)
Of course. They give 40%. Bonus will fall, so be ready for the start of sales, if you want get more.
Wow. Yes, it is right. I can’t find information about their tokens? Can you tell me more about it?
I see you keep up with the news.
Activity: 252
How long do we still need to wait for the sale to begin?
It’s less than two days, be patient!
A significant and highly promising project. PodOne will solve difficult problems of optimization of working hours, selection, evaluation of employees, training. I would like to participate in testing the platform. Good luck to the development team.
what moment will Crowdsale occur to, and what will happen there? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Crowdsale is the second phase of sales, will end on March 31 alone or subject to the maximum limit of the token
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How long do we still need to wait for the sale to begin?
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Thank God for bitcoin that as gives birth to blockchain technology which has created a lot of opportunities for cryptocurrency developers to create a smart contract to modify the traditional way of doing factually everything.

Blockchain is now addressing, solving and provides an employment opportunities in a decentralised format powered by PODONE.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This project is so promesing, how I do to join it?Can i have further information?
Activity: 378
It is a very promising project. PodOne has a special place on the market. It can improve situation with distribution of human resources.
What do you mean? I guess it helps to find work for free workers of contact centers.
You haven’t completely understood goal of the project. PosOne aims to optimize work of contact centers. It is based on blockchain, so it saves your assets. The monetization of employee’s downtime is the one of the biggest advantages for call centers. You can watch the full presentation of the project here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=tqrvXui77vo

Thank you. Now I get it. Can this system also improve the situation with new stuff education?
Yes, I think so. More experienced employees will help newcomers in the industry. There will be something like online courses. PodOne simplifies life of employers and save their money.
I agree. Maybe it is a good way to invest money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
It is a very promising project. PodOne has a special place on the market. It can improve situation with distribution of human resources.
What do you mean? I guess it helps to find work for free workers of contact centers.
You haven’t completely understood goal of the project. PosOne aims to optimize work of contact centers. It is based on blockchain, so it saves your assets. The monetization of employee’s downtime is the one of the biggest advantages for call centers. You can watch the full presentation of the project here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=tqrvXui77vo

Thank you. Now I get it. Can this system also improve the situation with new stuff education?
Yes, I think so. More experienced employees will help newcomers in the industry. There will be something like online courses. PodOne simplifies life of employers and save their money.
Activity: 339
There are a lot of projects that realize the possibility of hiring people remotely, projects are based on blockchain, and people are by and large freelancers who can remotely work from anywhere in the world
I really witnessed the start of many projects related specifically to freelancing. And some of these projects were even in demand, but many of them were closed
Because of what they were closed? Did they raise enough money to pre-sell the coins?
No, in closed projects the main branch of freelancing was not defined, the service began to work on a very wide range of tasks, and because of this did not have time to perform the basic functions
This means only that the closed projects had a weak team that did not want to pull out their project. Most likely, here the team will not surprise us with you either, because they did not even fill out an information article
A rare project now compiles the information sheet competently and completely. More often information sheets are replaced by sites, or qualitative white papers
And nevertheless, I'm grateful to the developers that they organized writing their own API for the service, most likely a web binding would be framed and the service would work really stably
But how do you know about the API? Really updated information on the site? I could not find it yesterday, and did not update the site for today. I'll try to go there now.
He read it in white paper, in a section called: "Workforce Management API"
Yes, I agree with you, it is a strong and complex process, but I believe that the developers coped with it
Pages:
Jump to: