Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 40. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
it's so cool that there are people who support this project as much as I do.
I watch them from the very beginning and think that at the moment it is only the first steps to success
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
it's so cool that there are people who support this project as much as I do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company will not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have a lot of very important advantages that can play very important! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project may well change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
Activity: 714
Please tell me, is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part?
Yes, now the very beginning of this program! All the necessary information you can learn from this link! I want to say that the company has very generous bonuses!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-podone-bounty-giving-away-5-million-qbe-huge-bounty-new-2302184
Activity: 490
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company will not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Please tell me, is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
As I understand, the beta version of the platform is planned for the 4th quarter of 2018, perhaps all users who participated in the sale of tokens will be able to participate in the testing.
This is just a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
Activity: 700
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
As I understand, the beta version of the platform is planned for the 4th quarter of 2018, perhaps all users who participated in the sale of tokens will be able to participate in the testing.
Activity: 308
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 490
Activity: 252
Very perspective project! PodOne very strong team, and at me have no doubts that they will achieve big results!
Activity: 574
This platform is relevant only for the B2b sector or also involves the use of private customers? I'm very interested in this.
You mean you can use this platform for freelancing?
Yes exactly. I just read about this project and a lot of information about the business sector. On how to streamline the work time of employees and improve the quality of service. But I do not understand if I can use this platform for private purposes, for example, work at home.
I think this is quite possible. In addition, many call centers offer work at home. All you need is a computer and means for communication and in principle nothing prevents you from working for some company from home.  Smiley
So it turns out this again and it depends on the company I work in, right? So this is a b2b oriented service?
And what exactly does not suit you in this option? I do not quite understand what exactly you want from this platform?
I mean simply connect to the platform as a regular user, register and start working. I have no such opportunity in this case.
Well, it's a bit of a wrong product, here the original idea is completely different. This is a solution for already working contact centers to optimize the time of their employees. if you want to work in this sphere, then naturally you will need to settle into an agency that will support this platform. Smiley
Do you think many companies will implement this technology?
Naturally there will be. This greatly optimizes the working time of employees and increases the company's revenues. From this only benefit!
Activity: 602
This platform is relevant only for the B2b sector or also involves the use of private customers? I'm very interested in this.
Yes exactly. I just read about this project and a lot of information about the business sector. On how to streamline the work time of employees and improve the quality of service. But I do not understand if I can use this platform for private purposes, for example, work at home.
I think this is quite possible. In addition, many call centers offer work at home. All you need is a computer and means for communication and in principle nothing prevents you from working for some company from home.  Smiley
So it turns out this again and it depends on the company I work in, right? So this is a b2b oriented service?
And what exactly does not suit you in this option? I do not quite understand what exactly you want from this platform?
I mean simply connect to the platform as a regular user, register and start working. I have no such opportunity in this case.
Well, it's a bit of a wrong product, here the original idea is completely different. This is a solution for already working contact centers to optimize the time of their employees. if you want to work in this sphere, then naturally you will need to settle into an agency that will support this platform. Smiley
Do you think many companies will implement this technology?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 378
Activity: 574
Maybe so, maybe not, I can not say for sure, because I do not know these details of the project.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: