Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 37. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can I find out somewhere about the current status of the collected investments?
What exactly do you mean? I do not quite understand what you're talking about. dude Huh
How much money have they already collected? Have they achieved a hardcap?
Ooow you about this. I just did not immediately understand what I mean.
Well, they did not exactly reach the hardcap, I think it's obvious. Cheesy
Yes? Why are you so sure about this? Where did you get this information from?
Think about it. if they had reached hardcap then the token sale campaign would have already been considered successful and would have ended, right? Hence we conclude that they have not yet reached this point.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I need some information regarding hardcap and softwares. Can anyone help?

Oh sure. What exactly do you interpose?

How many do they make up? In ethers it is desirable
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What exactly do you mean? I do not quite understand what you're talking about. dude Huh
Yes? Why are you so sure about this? Where did you get this information from?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very much I wait, when will begin? Will there be bonuses?
I read that the project will live with premium sales from January 15, 2018 at 8:00 UTC until February 15, 2018 at 8:00 UTC, where Qubicles will be available for purchase with a 100% bonus. The final sale of the tokens will begin on March 1, 2018 at 8:00 UTC. This will end when the maximum ETH limit is reached or on March 31, 2018 at 8:00 UTC, whichever comes first. The PodOne contract will be available on mainnet 48-72 hours before the start of the folding.
Activity: 532

Oh sure. What exactly do you interpose?
Activity: 588
Very much I wait, when will begin? Will there be bonuses?
Activity: 868
Activity: 756
The site has new information about this project, I recommend to see it. Very interesting!
What kind of information, what exactly are you talking about?
This ICO project was tested by the McAfee team report on this is on the site, I recommend to take a look.
Well, in short, what did this test say? Does this project have any problems or what?
No, of course not. On the contrary, this test showed that the project stands out very much among many others and it has excellent characteristics. So this is a very promising project!
Well, I'm very glad to hear it. I did not doubt it. Good. that I already invested in this project, now I'm even more confident that I did it for good reason.
I agree, it's still a very good time to invest in this project. There is very little time left and the ICO will end.
When does it end?
It ends in 2 days, so I strongly advise investing in those who have not already done so. Potmou that this will be an excellent investment of funds in my opinion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The site has new information about this project, I recommend to see it. Very interesting!
This ICO project was tested by the McAfee team report on this is on the site, I recommend to take a look.
Well, in short, what did this test say? Does this project have any problems or what?
No, of course not. On the contrary, this test showed that the project stands out very much among many others and it has excellent characteristics. So this is a very promising project!
Well, I'm very glad to hear it. I did not doubt it. Good. that I already invested in this project, now I'm even more confident that I did it for good reason.
I agree, it's still a very good time to invest in this project. There is very little time left and the ICO will end.
When does it end?
Pages:
Jump to: