Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 54. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
How much total supply for this project.
I am interested to write an article about podone.io project in steemit, blog and youtube.
please visit our bounty thread...you will get every details out there.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302184
What will happen with the unsold tokens ? Will you burn them ?
That's a good question. Or you could keep them locked for other uses.
I think burning them would be best for retaining consumer confidence.
Yeah, but they could use those coins for so much including marketing which would benefit all coin holders.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
the big thing is no one is currently developing the educational platform around it to, that part is big. the ability to educate and reward people over the same platform that they would be using is important and solves a lot of issues for companies. plus the team is based on america which certainly helps.

This is a VERY underrated idea, I mean If you think about it this could benefit both employees and employers x1000%. Think of all the millennials that are currently in the workforce or entering, and it's only going to increase. They would all flock to this, I think now is the time to go in while you can.

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.

this is something which could benefit both end the customer ans well as the employer.

i asked in the telegram channel about it...they have a partnership with a university in florida to create the content. i think then the companies can post their own trainings on there as well

PodOne is partnered with the University of Florida?
Activity: 588
I am interested to write an article about podone.io project in steemit, blog and youtube.
please visit our bounty thread...you will get every details out there.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302184
I think burning them would be best for retaining consumer confidence.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
the big thing is no one is currently developing the educational platform around it to, that part is big. the ability to educate and reward people over the same platform that they would be using is important and solves a lot of issues for companies. plus the team is based on america which certainly helps.

This is a VERY underrated idea, I mean If you think about it this could benefit both employees and employers x1000%. Think of all the millennials that are currently in the workforce or entering, and it's only going to increase. They would all flock to this, I think now is the time to go in while you can.

this is something which could benefit both end the customer ans well as the employer.

i asked in the telegram channel about it...they have a partnership with a university in florida to create the content. i think then the companies can post their own trainings on there as well

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I'm glad I have the opportunity to observe the work of the project and development
I agree with you,it's important to always be aware of their investments and potential profits
I'm surprised that in such a short period of time it appeared the audience
In my opinion it was obvious that it will be quite large.I think that eventually the audience will grow back in several times
I hope that together with the audience will increase my profit ahah
I am sure that not only you are looking at it ahaha
Activity: 602
I'm glad I have the opportunity to observe the work of the project and development
I agree with you,it's important to always be aware of their investments and potential profits
In my opinion it was obvious that it will be quite large.I think that eventually the audience will grow back in several times
I hope that together with the audience will increase my profit ahah
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: