Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 55. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I'm glad I have the opportunity to observe the work of the project and development
I agree with you,it's important to always be aware of their investments and potential profits
Activity: 602
I'm glad I have the opportunity to observe the work of the project and development
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I hope that it will be profitable for me
Of course he will.There is no reason to think that the project may not be profitable
Why are you so sure?
Because they got started and I don't think they will lower the bar.
If you think about it Yes. In General, according to such projects, they obviously have to succeed.
For me it is very important to the success of the project because it depends on my profit
I think it's nothing to worry about.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Of course he will.There is no reason to think that the project may not be profitable
Why are you so sure?
If you think about it Yes. In General, according to such projects, they obviously have to succeed.
For me it is very important to the success of the project because it depends on my profit
Why are you so sure?
Why are you so sure?
Why are you so sure?
I see that the project is promising at the moment.I think that they can easily achieve their goals
Certainly.From the start, the project is working very well and inspires confidence
The trust project is very important because we are investing our own money
I agree with you.I see here they see that it is quite promising and experienced and I have no reason not to trust her
Judging by the reasonably successful start then you are certainly right
I see that the project is promising at the moment.I think that they can easily achieve their goals
Certainly.From the start, the project is working very well and inspires confidence
I agree with you.I see here they see that it is quite promising and experienced and I have no reason not to trust her
In my opinion it looks like a project that is really worthy of major investments
Activity: 686
How long will this ICO last? there is information about this?
As far as I know, this will last for another 10 days. Well, at least this information is presented on their website
There is very little time left. And how long has crowdsale been?
I can not answer this question, I only recently joined the project myself and yet do not have all the information about it.
Activity: 238
Is there any information about hardcap and softcap?
Oh sure. Hardcap is 45,000 ETH and softcap is 3,125
Wow. This is a very huge variation in the amount, why is this so?
How can I know this, I'm not the founder of this project. Grin
Apparently their calculations showed that such a minimum amount is enough for them to implement some very limited part of the functional. Well, you must understand. that if the amount is so small, then the platform will be very reduced.
Is it possible to find out exactly how much this project has collected at the moment?
I'm not sure that this information is public and you can find out. I did not see this being divulged anywhere. but one thing is for sure, if the project has not stopped yet, it means that the hardcap has not been reached, so you can invest!  Smiley
Activity: 784
As far as I know, this will last for another 10 days. Well, at least this information is presented on their website
There is very little time left. And how long has crowdsale been?
Is there any information about hardcap and softcap?
Oh sure. Hardcap is 45,000 ETH and softcap is 3,125
Wow. This is a very huge variation in the amount, why is this so?
How can I know this, I'm not the founder of this project. Grin
Apparently their calculations showed that such a minimum amount is enough for them to implement some very limited part of the functional. Well, you must understand. that if the amount is so small, then the platform will be very reduced.
Is it possible to find out exactly how much this project has collected at the moment?
Activity: 686
Pages:
Jump to: