Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 104. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks for Aidrop
Activity: 13
Thanks for Aidrop
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
In the anouncement is says that Qbic is inovative. How is it inovative what part does it have that no other project has?
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Thanks for aidrop. I got it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
How high is the ROI of your masternode? I am looking for a good one to generate some passive income for the next years. Would be nice to get some informations.. Do you also plan to get a listing on masternodes.online or masternodes.pro?
https://imgur.com/a/MUc5r this is the response on discord.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Spanish Translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2804969
Bounty Address: GTQ3baCPWkRq1iKetYgTR427CMBaG1B6Qp
Activity: 24
Thanks for aidrop.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
How high is the ROI of your masternode? I am looking for a good one to generate some passive income for the next years. Would be nice to get some informations.. Do you also plan to get a listing on masternodes.online or masternodes.pro?
Activity: 117
Don't understand how to participate in the signature? I sent a request a week ago. Did the tweets in the telegram , published in Facebook, and I was not in the list of awards
Activity: 1
82.49% of coins in 1 address  Angry Team are shameless  Grin
Activity: 13
Any idea when other exchanges will list QBIC?
May be Cryptopia
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
so this project only has a signature campaign? It is unfortunate.
why no twitter campaign and facebook campaign for this project? well maybe i will buy some Qbic in ico only. Good luck
Activity: 56
Any idea when other exchanges will list QBIC?
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I noticed that in the explanation about the signature campaign (in the OP), the rewards for Senior Members is missing. I guess somewhere between 9 and 13 QBIC per week.. Smiley
Activity: 164
qbic is the future  Smiley

Ha Ha, sure it is... I've heard that from the hundreds of altcoins out there for years...

they have many prospects
Activity: 174
Lick me
I have just filled out the airdrop form. Is it still available for the new? I really hope not be late, oh love that 15 precious coins per participant.

Me too, but I think it already been over. We should try to join in the signature campaign, which paid very well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

Ha Ha, sure it is... I've heard that from the hundreds of altcoins out there for years...
Activity: 164
Activity: 184
I have just filled out the airdrop form. Is it still available for the new? I really hope not be late, oh love that 15 precious coins per participant.
Jump to: