Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 105. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I joined QBIC Airdrop, but I did not receive coin, what is the reason?
my wallet
 GebxivpEyrfvGXbY1eBnRGuSJMd8neRY8h
Activity: 9
very great project and concept. looking forward to this great project and wishing this project a big success. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
when will signature campaign paid? why I didn't receive reward? Sad
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
Is my signature good enough for a signature campain?  Huh
Activity: 296

perhaps you are not in the first 1000 register user, or you make a mistake in the step such as follow and re-tweet
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
What the deal with that? I mined this coin it wasn't really easy...I didn't even get 1. I gave up. I might as well go mine gbx. It's like takes the same amount of time
the price is mostly dictated by Nicehash neoscrypt order pricing. So all neoscrypt coins seem to have almost the same daily reward around 0.33 mBTC/MH/Day Cheesy though people want MNs and they create spikes and even pumps. Gobyte is famous for that to the point I earned 0.5 BTC trading it
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Is anybody mining this and getting coins to their wallet?
If so what pool are using?

there is no stable pool..

if this is true then how do we know the pool is not robbing us for hashing power?

I mean, I did try a couple pools, and nothing, some showed up as gobyte and I never got earnings, im trying another one and im not getting earnings.... so whats going on with this coin? pools not working...

http://lycheebit.com/?address=Gb2qf2steC66p7GZndE7hb38QDWXaytKbj

In 7 hours no block on altminer.net
http://pool.mineproject.ru/  almost all of Hash there
Activity: 20

if this is true then how do we know the pool is not robbing us for hashing power?

I mean, I did try a couple pools, and nothing, some showed up as gobyte and I never got earnings, im trying another one and im not getting earnings.... so whats going on with this coin? pools not working...

In 7 hours no block on altminer.net...https://altminer.net/?address=GKD59GYFeucpdf8SSyKxFnfnJk91EDSKaq
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
When QBIC will list on Coinmarketcap ?
Activity: 1

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
"You need 1000 GBX to setup a masternode and start to earn rewards."

copypasta much?

lol  Cheesy

Wtf.

What the deal with that? I mined this coin it wasn't really easy...I didn't even get 1. I gave up. I might as well go mine gbx. It's like takes the same amount of time
Is the coin already on sale? What course? Because judging by the auction that was held on the sale of the masternode of this coin, the price was very high.
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/QBIC_BTC/
Almost no trade
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Is the coin already on sale? What course? Because judging by the auction that was held on the sale of the masternode of this coin, the price was very high.
Activity: 5
i wish this project a big success in the near future, count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Really low volume, it is fake price. Everything will be fine and QBIC will move up for sure. It might reach 150k Satoshi in next few days.
could go even higher looking at similar reward of Spark. But it seems Spark and Gobyte both experience major dump today. Maybe because there's a t least 2 new MN neoscrypt coins for yesterday (Rapture and Stonecoin) along with TUN and also Bithold so people dump one MN to get another. I still believe Gobyte recovers because I have a MN share. Used to sell for 520k
Mining 10 coins for 3 days. Do you think to sell now, or wait? If wait then how long? What is the price of a good? Wink
Where better to follow the news, about new exchangs and other?
Activity: 11
very great project, i think this is one the best project i could possible participate now. count my support thru sharing and posting it on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Activity: 114
Who set the price so high? Has anyone ever dealt with that exchange? Is it safe,?
I have no idea if it's safe but 90k sat is just riDICKulous. Considering the diff to mine it. We wait till it costs 200-300k at least
The price will not grow up until the coin will not be listing at another good exchange platform
Activity: 59
Who set the price so high? Has anyone ever dealt with that exchange? Is it safe,?
I have no idea if it's safe but 90k sat is just riDICKulous. Considering the diff to mine it. We wait till it costs 200-300k at least
Agreed, 90k is way too low for the mining effort.
That range of price also appropriate with the masternode auction price. I am waiting QBIC flying to the Mars.
Activity: 59

Maybe you did not follow all the steps. You can join the QBIC official discord channel (link in the OP) and ask devs directly for your case. Good luck.
Jump to: