Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 31. (Read 94469 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
QBiC Community, as many of you know by now, we're in the process of making a lot of changes that are aimed to improving the sentiment and overall value of the project. We understand that a good way to do this is to clear up any miscommunication/payment issues from the signature campaign. Many participants have already reached out to me and we've resolved their issues/questions, 1x1. However, it sounds like there may be a couple more qualified participants who are yet to receive their payments. With that said, and so we can move forward with the other various projects on our list (WP, Website, etc..), we are going to set a deadline of 2/28 to come forward in regards to your signature questions/concerns. On 3/1, we will be moving full steam ahead, tackling other matters with full strength.

Again, I repeat, if you have a question/concern on the signature campaign, please send me a direct message here, or on Discord (@Dr.eW1), with your BTCTalk profile link and QBiC address, NO LATER THAN 2/28. I will look into your profile and the blockchain to verify that everything checks out and you are, in fact, owed a bounty. If not, I'll provide explanation...

I'd also like to say, that with new management, everything is done honestly and with transparency.. we'd appreciate it if everyone turned their gaze forward and did the same, in a positive manner.

Respectfully, Dr.eW
I am ex-supporter of QBIC project. It is good to see such a respectful new from you in sake of transparency. Good luck. Please build up QBIC back to its beginning.
+1. Drew is on a whole other level in comparison with the old management Cheesy. Hope you are going to keep the tendency! Big up!!

Wow, Drew turned that frown upside down  Cry Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
my masternode is enabled and not getting any coins

http://explorer.qbic.io:3001/address/GepZNeGWjGjviyvM48X6v34e2BP3Z669Jq

please check
Activity: 30
Then someone advised to remove the QBic from the SCAM exchange - stocks.exchange.
I would like to know if anything is being done by developers in this direction. Or all the same, and the coin does drown completely ??

Why stocks.exchange is scam one? Can not withdrawing money?
Activity: 110
Is the masternode working and paying regularly?

Yes, sir. MN's are working and paying regularly. You can find the information here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/QBIC/
Activity: 1

I'd like to know as well. I've been reading up on Qbic recently and was interested in purchasing MN.
Activity: 52
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Then someone advised to remove the QBic from the SCAM exchange - stocks.exchange.
I would like to know if anything is being done by developers in this direction. Or all the same, and the coin does drown completely ??

Rebuild supporters belief up, after that lift QBIC price up too.
More transparency, more faith.

Sounds like a solid plan! Smiley Let's do this...
QBiC Community, as many of you know by now, we're in the process of making a lot of changes that are aimed to improving the sentiment and overall value of the project. We understand that a good way to do this is to clear up any miscommunication/payment issues from the signature campaign. Many participants have already reached out to me and we've resolved their issues/questions, 1x1. However, it sounds like there may be a couple more qualified participants who are yet to receive their payments. With that said, and so we can move forward with the other various projects on our list (WP, Website, etc..), we are going to set a deadline of 2/28 to come forward in regards to your signature questions/concerns. On 3/1, we will be moving full steam ahead, tackling other matters with full strength.

Again, I repeat, if you have a question/concern on the signature campaign, please send me a direct message here, or on Discord (@Dr.eW1), with your BTCTalk profile link and QBiC address, NO LATER THAN 2/28. I will look into your profile and the blockchain to verify that everything checks out and you are, in fact, owed a bounty. If not, I'll provide explanation...

I'd also like to say, that with new management, everything is done honestly and with transparency.. we'd appreciate it if everyone turned their gaze forward and did the same, in a positive manner.

Respectfully, Dr.eW
I am ex-supporter of QBIC project. It is good to see such a respectful new from you in sake of transparency. Good luck. Please build up QBIC back to its beginning.
+1. Drew is on a whole other level in comparison with the old management Cheesy. Hope you are going to keep the tendency! Big up!!

Thanks, man. We're doing what we can.. hopefully you'll stick around and see that we're going to back up our words with action.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

Respectfully, Dr.eW

Respectfully, Dr.eW
why still no payment for masternodes?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
This is another coin I warned you all about but you didn't listen

Qbic is now folm coin they moved on to the next scam

I think i know what he was talking about,
You talked about 'rebrand',that mean something will happen in the future.
like changing the logos,network and etc etc.
so he's talked about 'swap',
swapping the coin from QBIC to a new 'brand' coin.

it should be like that,right @mrboo88 ?

Ah ok, we're not actually changing the name of the coin (we actually really like it). What we are changing is everything else - the logo, the website, the team management, the communication, the transparency, the way the project is run, etc.

Does this mean, that people who were not payed for the signature campaign will receive something at long last?

I believe Drew already mentioned, if you had issues with payments, feel free to contact one of us to look into it. He already got quite a few people paid who went overlooked.
Activity: 226
Rebranding is good, but developers need to restore the trust of the community. A good solution would be to reward the company's bounty with additional bonuses. You can also add interest to the coin holders.
The price will rise shortly, this time to buy Cheesy
Bouncing back soon with these promising signals. Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/
https://masternodes.online/currencies/QBIC/
Looking at this chart on the coinmarketcap would be interesting for investors in the long-term. But I'm not sure this coin ready to be reborn or deep sleep =)
The value of cryptocurrency is the trust. it will back soon.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

Ah ok, we're not actually changing the name of the coin (we actually really like it). What we are changing is everything else - the logo, the website, the team management, the communication, the transparency, the way the project is run, etc.

Does this mean, that people who were not payed for the signature campaign will receive something at long last?

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
The price will rise shortly, this time to buy Cheesy
Bouncing back soon with these promising signals. Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/
https://masternodes.online/currencies/QBIC/
Looking at this chart on the coinmarketcap would be interesting for investors in the long-term. But I'm not sure this coin ready to be reborn or deep sleep =)
Activity: 45
Pages:
Jump to: