Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 34. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I won 15 Qbic on airdrop, when the price was 25USD, and i still holding, i believe the project have a good future. Low max supply help too.
You've lost your chance to become a bit richer. You could sell them for 25 USD and buy again fo a 1 USD, if you like the QBIC so much, and increased your own assets by 25 times. But I prefer to sell all QBIC and forget once and for all.
Are those south.exchangem stock.exchange and BTC-Alpha secured to trade? Can I withdraw my money out of those? Thanks.
i did, need 1-2 days to confirm.
Activity: 79
I won 15 Qbic on airdrop, when the price was 25USD, and i still holding, i believe the project have a good future. Low max supply help too.
You've lost your chance to become a bit richer. You could sell them for 25 USD and buy again fo a 1 USD, if you like the QBIC so much, and increased your own assets by 25 times. But I prefer to sell all QBIC and forget once and for all.
Are those south.exchangem stock.exchange and BTC-Alpha secured to trade? Can I withdraw my money out of those? Thanks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hodl to die and wait till over the Moon. Good luck, fella. however, it seems that devs of QBIC project sold most of their coins at high price and abandoned it. Time will show us more evidence about this likely scamming project (lots of breaking promises during signature campaign period).
Activity: 84
Activity: 85
how can I mine this coin? anyone mined yet?
this coin is mine-able, you can mine using pool altminer.net
Activity: 71
Yeah they always betray all supporters, who keep wearing their signature almost 6 weeks. I can say they have also deceived all investors participating their masternode auction, the drastic drop in the price is the best conclusive proof.
Lots of scam masternode auctions have implemented recent weeks. We should and have to consider about those very carefully before deciding to join such as risky auctions. Most of devs sold premined coins and left, abandoned the project after a few weeks.
Activity: 257
I have interest in MN coins, QBIC had problems with some unfulfilled promises so far, but all of a sudden, when the signature campaign was canceled as mentioned by yourselves, the prices were overturned! Currently, there are daily coin launches with MN that perform Auctions in discord and then the coin dies! QBIC was just another dreamy coin, not that it made things happen. Wink
Haha, what did you imply in your thread, Sir? Is QBIC trustworthy, potential or not? I had joined its signature campaign for several weeks. To be honest, this one is the worst campaign I have ever joined. Repeatedly unkept promises. I don't know why devs managed the campaign this way.
Yeah they always betray all supporters, who keep wearing their signature almost 6 weeks. I can say they have also deceived all investors participating their masternode auction, the drastic drop in the price is the best conclusive proof.
Activity: 27
when signature campaign ?
Activity: 3
how can I mine this coin? anyone mined yet?
Activity: 518
Forgive, but it is tin, I held more than a month the signature and have paid me in 2 weeks only, some divorce and excuses
Merit: 250
why did this coin drop in price so much?
Due to repeated un-kept promises from QBIC's devs. You can check them in previous pages and in Discord channel. Good luck with your decision.
yes they are total scammers . why they introduced signature campaign if they don't want to pay .. i have signup for last campaign too but got nothing ..

Did you see they paid 6,552 QBIC? I believe they only didn't pay people who didn't follow the rules.

Bounty Program

The program has officially ended with 884 users being paid 5 to 13 QBIC each for a total of 6,552 QBIC. There will be no further payouts. Everyone who has followed the rules (filled in the form properly and met all campaign conditions), has been paid. Please understand that there was an overwhelming amount of interest in the campaign and payouts took longer than expected. Attached is the payout spreadsheet for complete transparency. Please reference it if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support in the Qbic project!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qn8Fyx5guRDxHbtGS2xohuNQMObM3ukhz9isQHsrwNw

they just showing the first wave payments .. any ways good luck with your fishy project
Activity: 17
how to join bounty ? Huh

you are too late bro ,already ended
Activity: 55
Due to repeated un-kept promises from QBIC's devs. You can check them in previous pages and in Discord channel. Good luck with your decision.
yes they are total scammers . why they introduced signature campaign if they don't want to pay .. i have signup for last campaign too but got nothing ..

Did you see they paid 6,552 QBIC? I believe they only didn't pay people who didn't follow the rules.

Bounty Program

The program has officially ended with 884 users being paid 5 to 13 QBIC each for a total of 6,552 QBIC. There will be no further payouts. Everyone who has followed the rules (filled in the form properly and met all campaign conditions), has been paid. Please understand that there was an overwhelming amount of interest in the campaign and payouts took longer than expected. Attached is the payout spreadsheet for complete transparency. Please reference it if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support in the Qbic project!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qn8Fyx5guRDxHbtGS2xohuNQMObM3ukhz9isQHsrwNw
Activity: 164
how to join bounty ? Huh
Activity: 27
how to join bounty ?
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I have interest in MN coins, QBIC had problems with some unfulfilled promises so far, but all of a sudden, when the signature campaign was canceled as mentioned by yourselves, the prices were overturned! Currently, there are daily coin launches with MN that perform Auctions in discord and then the coin dies! QBIC was just another dreamy coin, not that it made things happen. Wink
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Respected! Hello! Simple arithmetic. 1325487 Qbic in use. Of them 723006 developers, 438000 in the master node. Some part of Qbic in the process of creating a master node, let's say I have now 4 master node, and the wallet is now 450 Qbic in anticipation to create a fifth. Even if we assume that each owner an average of 4 master node, it turns out 100 owners ( and there may be more). It turns out 450 x 100 = 45000 Qbic pending the establishment of a new master node. Total it turns out: 723006+438000+45000=1206006 coins is actually frozen (91% of the total). In circulation, I think, no more than 119481 coins. This is at the current rate of about 20 bitcoins or$200,000. Thus, to buy back all Qbics and create a vacuum in the market, it is enough only $200,000. This is the level of a small investor. Based on all of the above, I can conclude that many people trust Qbic and its development team, I am one of these people. Qbic perspective coin, I'm with you!
Activity: 55
I wouldn't say that. There was a bit of confusion and miscommunication on the bounty program though.
Pages:
Jump to: