Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 35. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
why did this coin drop in price so much?
Activity: 55
Hello, please somebody help with this.... I am installing MN but when I clicked in Open Masternode Configuration File does not appear nothing.

Guessing you're on a Mac? Try opening the file by accessing the folder directly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Hello, please somebody help with this.... I am installing MN but when I clicked in Open Masternode Configuration File does not appear nothing.

You need to go in Discord. There is a topic in which you will help.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
Bounty Program

The program has officially ended with 884 users being paid 5 to 13 QBIC each for a total of 6,552 QBIC. There will be no further payouts. Everyone who has followed the rules (filled in the form properly and met all campaign conditions), has been paid. Please understand that there was an overwhelming amount of interest in the campaign and payouts took longer than expected. Attached is the payout spreadsheet for complete transparency. Please reference it if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support in the Qbic project!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qn8Fyx5guRDxHbtGS2xohuNQMObM3ukhz9isQHsrwNw
Devs of QBIC are def not behind FOLM.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
whats going man i did  Shocked not recived the bounty
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Don't expect the signature rewards anymore, cause they will not payout it, they just paid 2 out 6 weeks. what a crap team.  Angry

let's believe in qbic, and dev.

This is really stupid belief or fraudulent activity. If Devs keep their words, everything wouldn't too bad.
Activity: 164
cкaм, зa cигнaтypy бoлт дaли Sad
Activity: 65
What's FOLM?
I understand that this is something unnecessary to anyone Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
What's FOLM?
Don't expect the signature rewards anymore, cause they will not payout it, they just paid 2 out 6 weeks. what a crap team.  Angry

How many weeks have you received payments? Believe? Ridiculous.
I heard that qbic now left this coin and turned into FOLM. they are running the same scam over and over. I also heard the ECA and coinmarkets was on in the same too.

all I know is there are way to many scammers, even cryptopia went to the darkside....
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 126
Activity: 82
how long take sthe first MN payout?
AVG masternode reward frequency:   14h 11m 22s
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
campaign was closed? or is it still active?
Bringing some news is a just try to ignore their shame after deceiving all signature supporters. I participated their campaign at least 4 weeks but just have received only 1 payment for the first week. Too disappointing. This project is definitely a scam and the Devs are the scammers.

And who tried to warn you? Huh? I did . Did you listen? No

So guess what nobody cares you got played because you didn't listen to my advice
Activity: 122
how long take sthe first MN payout?
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
At the moment, the credibility of the project can only restore the team's clear position with the payment of all arrears for the company's bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: