Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 33. (Read 94469 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
You haven't community after your scammy signature campaign, excluding MN holders.

With all due respect, the signature campaign wasn't a scam. Over 6,500 QBiC were distributed to over 800 participants. Granted, there wasn't the best communication and as a result some participants viewed it as a "scam," but that is not at all the type of campaigns we intended or will design and implement in the future. We understand how difficult it can be to regain the trust of the community, especially with so many projects popping up. So, moving forward, the best way we know how to go about regaining credibility is to lead with action and provide consistent updates to our supporters.
What is this? Why newbie account answered such a difficult question? Are you alt account of devs?

Lol triggered
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
You haven't community after your scammy signature campaign, excluding MN holders.

With all due respect, the signature campaign wasn't a scam. Over 6,500 QBiC were distributed to over 800 participants. Granted, there wasn't the best communication and as a result some participants viewed it as a "scam," but that is not at all the type of campaigns we intended or will design and implement in the future. We understand how difficult it can be to regain the trust of the community, especially with so many projects popping up. So, moving forward, the best way we know how to go about regaining credibility is to lead with action and provide consistent updates to our supporters.
What is this? Why newbie account answered such a difficult question? Are you alt account of devs?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
i have also received 2 drops von the signature campaign !
Activity: 110

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Any hopes for this coin yet ? Coin was pumped to 30$ and now .90 c. WTF ?

Yes, they trying to arise for new scam just now. In telegram, discord etc.

No... there's no scam here, fella. Why would we put our names behind it if we were going to scam? That doesn't compute.. With that said, we respectfully ask that you move on if you're not going to contribute positively and constructively to our community. Thank you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

Yes, they trying to arise for new scam just now. In telegram, discord etc.
Good day, QBiC Community!

As a token of our commitment to take this project to the next level, we proudly introduce you to the new and improved QBiC Team:

http://www.qbic.io/qbicteam.pdf

Stay tuned... New Roadmap, Website, and WhitePaper coming soon!
Activity: 71
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I won 15 Qbic on airdrop, when the price was 25USD, and i still holding, i believe the project have a good future. Low max supply help too.
The good fellow you that else can be told, brave to earn reward then. The main thing in our business not to lose courage and to trust. Follow an example of this person - Tim Draper, he always looks forward with optimism.  Smiley
I made an account on BTC-Alpha just to sell QBIC when I noticed that the devs were acting so unprofessionally, I sold for BTC and bought ZEC which had the lowest fee, then withdrew to another exchange in order to buy my favorite coin. This whole procedure took only a few hours, I can't remember exactly but it was within 6 hours for sure.
Thank you for your sharing experience about BTC-Alpha exchange, particularly the waiting time for confirmations when making withdrawals. I will deposit my coins to the exchange for small trading orders, just for fun.
0.17 BTC for one QBIC masternode, which will return over $800 monthly. It has still good ROI.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/QBIC/

How can this coin make you $800 a month when it crashed
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
I made an account on BTC-Alpha just to sell QBIC when I noticed that the devs were acting so unprofessionally, I sold for BTC and bought ZEC which had the lowest fee, then withdrew to another exchange in order to buy my favorite coin. This whole procedure took only a few hours, I can't remember exactly but it was within 6 hours for sure.
Thank you for your sharing experience about BTC-Alpha exchange, particularly the waiting time for confirmations when making withdrawals. I will deposit my coins to the exchange for small trading orders, just for fun.
0.17 BTC for one QBIC masternode, which will return over $800 monthly. It has still good ROI.

look like much worth to invest one masternode . hope price will stable in future .
Activity: 47
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I won 15 Qbic on airdrop, when the price was 25USD, and i still holding, i believe the project have a good future. Low max supply help too.
You've lost your chance to become a bit richer. You could sell them for 25 USD and buy again fo a 1 USD, if you like the QBIC so much, and increased your own assets by 25 times. But I prefer to sell all QBIC and forget once and for all.
Are those south.exchangem stock.exchange and BTC-Alpha secured to trade? Can I withdraw my money out of those? Thanks.
Activity: 109
yes it's better to sell until it's too late
Has Scifi signature campaign still had vacancies to join? Would you mind sharing its signature campaign announcement to me, please. I would like to join this one, looks impressive at first glance. Thank you.
Activity: 69
Got payment for last campaign wave
Coin sending is fast from DEV team. Maybe, master-node is working great in transmitted conformation
Let it great again with hope

Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
You should sold them all, and get quich money from devs. I don't see any potential future for QBIC project. It seems that devs have abandoned it.
yes it's better to sell until it's too late

so how many people bought nodes for this scam coin? got any stories?

at 25$ a coin, im sure some sucker bought alot
Activity: 40
You should sold them all, and get quich money from devs. I don't see any potential future for QBIC project. It seems that devs have abandoned it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
stock.exchange
In general, you'll have a very long wait with stock.exhange, but maybe you get lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: