Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 40. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Somerset was active earlier on telegram.
Activity: 26
I think it's logical to wait until 17.02,
miracle can happen! Lips sealed
Activity: 60
guys. the devs are still active on the discord channel. its not dead. stop FUDing

They are still available on Discord channel, but they didn't response everything. Wait and wait, but nothing happens
Activity: 51
It's amazing how much blacken and slander many coins considering it a scam...
But at the same time they do not cease to ask for a coin - gentlemen, I have only one question for you:
If you think a coin is shit and a scam - then what the hell are you asking for it ??
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
guys. the devs are still active on the discord channel. its not dead. stop FUDing

Nice try.
Activity: 2
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
this is a typical dump premine coin on the market from few scammer without name.
Project is dead bois, the captains have abandoned the ship. No words from them in 4 days, price dump, QBIC rip. Better stop wasting your time on the coin.
I feel really sorry for all the people who invested money and nicehash on this project ...
Activity: 112
Still did not see my signature campaign payment. Not sure what is going on. And do not even know if I can change my signature now, I am just afraid that if I change now I will not get my coins.
You already wear a different signature or I mistaken?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I also started to lose my patience with Qbic. I will may change my signature
Activity: 26
Still did not see my signature campaign payment. Not sure what is going on. And do not even know if I can change my signature now, I am just afraid that if I change now I will not get my coins.
You already wear a different signature or I mistaken?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 25
prices fall too. There should be another strategy
Activity: 103
It's so disappointing and tired when participated your signature bounty campaign. You gave many rules and the end time to pay but every batch, you alway delayed and even didn't send bounty. If you don't want to run signature campaign, don't need supporters, you should announce officially and close it sooner than original annoucement two weeks ago. I wait for official announce again and again.
they do it intentionally as the price is already got right into the crapper and soon I expect 10k sat. We've been screwed I believe. I wouldn't even be surprised if we ain't paid at all

Lmao, are you still waiting for payment? Cheesy Dont you see the massive dump that happened? Who do you think did it Cheesy Devs have already cashed out and they have probably left the project for dead. Won't be surprised by those scammers Smiley

Qbic's price in stock market tell everything..Unbelievable!..Wasted my time for them, so sad
It's so disappointing and tired when participated your signature bounty campaign. You gave many rules and the end time to pay but every batch, you alway delayed and even didn't send bounty. If you don't want to run signature campaign, don't need supporters, you should announce officially and close it sooner than original annoucement two weeks ago. I wait for official announce again and again.
they do it intentionally as the price is already got right into the crapper and soon I expect 10k sat. We've been screwed I believe. I wouldn't even be surprised if we ain't paid at all

Lmao, are you still waiting for payment? Cheesy Dont you see the massive dump that happened? Who do you think did it Cheesy Devs have already cashed out and they have probably left the project for dead. Won't be surprised by those scammers Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Activity: 75
the bounty campaign has already been completed? Do I need to remove the signature? Or will I be paid in the next week?
Activity: 191
Activity: 84
another day, no payment
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
No answer from Dev about signature campaign. What is this? Ridiculous.

This is plain and simple one big scam campaign Smiley

another coin I tried to warn you guys about...

nobody ever listens to me
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
What's with your company's bounty Huh
Pages:
Jump to: