Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 38. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
where is signature bounty spreadsheet today is last day .. waiting to receive my bounty   Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Many promise to make instant, private, payments, secure open-source platform, but more like empty promises
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Price is drama down.

QBIC is very cheap now caused by FUD. Good time to buy cheap masternode.
Development team is strong – very stable product, no bugs. Very good masternode installation script – easy to install, just one command and masternode up and running. I am very impressed by dev team.

And when they release what have promissed – exchange, debit card, payment gateway -> price will moon.

Cheesy:D:D development team is strong ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy very stable product? Cheesy:D:D:D:D easy script, so that a lot of people would be able to dip in and give their money to the devs, who have already left the project Cheesy:D:D:D are the devs now making new accounts and trying to promote.
You really need to look real at the current situation and see that the project is dead af.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Price is drama down.

QBIC is very cheap now caused by FUD. Good time to buy cheap masternode.
Development team is strong – very stable product, no bugs. Very good masternode installation script – easy to install, just one command and masternode up and running. I am very impressed by dev team.

And when they release what have promissed – exchange, debit card, payment gateway -> price will moon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Price is drama down.
Activity: 97
The signature campaign organization is rather chaotic, not distributed on time, and is not very transparent, causing people to lose confidence.
Activity: 84
today is the last day of signature campaign
Many last today. Last day of signature campaign; last opportunity for all of us, including devs; last hope for supporters; last dumps (maybe). Congratulations! Finally we have gone to the end of terrible signature campaign.

I think Qbic didn't pay until today to see people who remain wear their signature. I didn't wear it few day ago, hope they will not do that

Keep hoping.
I kicked it off when they did not pay for the second time.
Activity: 75
Many last today. Last day of signature campaign; last opportunity for all of us, including devs; last hope for supporters; last dumps (maybe). Congratulations! Finally we have gone to the end of terrible signature campaign.

I think Qbic didn't pay until today to see people who remain wear their signature. I didn't wear it few day ago, hope they will not do that
Activity: 69
can any one tell me why QBIC is going down

Why is it incomprehensible? The project is almost dead. Firstly, thanks to negligent developers who could not even just pay fortnightly coins for a subscription campaign.
Secondly, the coin algorithm is not good. The project lost confidence and interest, everyone is selling. Read the posts above, everything will become clear.

Not really read, but something like the walking dead. It mainly because faults of devs in signature campaign management.

Guys, I've monitored as example at stock.exchange that around 70% dump price (at trading history) was made and deal at < 7 QBIC amount.

I think that there just made by some people who got little angry from this quiet-silly airdrop and campaign. Other thing, BTC price is increase (10% per day) as case for this effect.

Biggest mistake in DEV team that, there can not clarify their rules, plan and send izzy money like this way. Then, their handling stuff after trouble promising coming

Maybe, there still not real trouble or dead-key for this project. As their ANN on discord, they's making some decentralize exchange platform base on QBIC platform. Project processing is on-going with hardworking (I guess). Just to be patient and double checking on next ANN (like me) what's achievement they got.

If they still working as non-expert way like this, then I will flush out all of my coin and forget it.

@DEV: I will give you a chance for upcoming improvement as your ANN, prove yourself with result not keep talking in ANN.

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

It was a scam I tried to warn you all but you guys never listen
Activity: 349
Merit: 184

Why is it incomprehensible? The project is almost dead. Firstly, thanks to negligent developers who could not even just pay fortnightly coins for a subscription campaign.
Secondly, the coin algorithm is not good. The project lost confidence and interest, everyone is selling. Read the posts above, everything will become clear.
Activity: 2
Activity: 55
The problem is that developers do not read about economy. Just made the fork of GBX and set too high ROI.
But now they are blaming a bounty members of doing dump! It's absurd, all these coins on the market from owners of masternodes, who are trying to have their investment back.
I believe it's the same or very similar ROI. They just have more MNs so the rewards are less.
Merit: 250
the whole market is warming again now, but QBIC price keeps going down, I think devs are dumping. What do you think?
Everyone dumped QBIC, not only its devs. Investors sees to lost their belief in the project due to dev's untransparent management of signature campaign.

signature campaign still running or not because i am carrying from long time.. dev pls make things trasparent and clear Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
The problem is that developers do not read about economy. Just made the fork of GBX and set too high ROI.
But now they are blaming a bounty members of doing dump! It's absurd, all these coins on the market from owners of masternodes, who are trying to have their investment back.
Is weird because they proudly sustain they are not a GBX fork.
Merit: 110
Activity: 56
the whole market is warming again now, but QBIC price keeps going down, I think devs are dumping. What do you think?
It will recover
Pages:
Jump to: