Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 39. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hello dear community! We understand that all in 
confusion, but we are not like other scam projects which take money and run away!  In crypto world most of the new coins dev teams are just limiting themselves to launch a new product, fast sell a few nodes at an auction and then disappear, using the funds. What we promised until today, we did. We know that our bounties campaigns drops price to today value. We believe that our next announcement will grow up price to first values!

but nothing involve to pay the signature bounty??/ Why?? From the second wave, you haven't show a spreadsheet to participated people can check and delay again and again. Do not take the reason that someone cheat so not pay the others. It's not fair! I think you should have a spreadsheet that sum up fully include people who cheat
Activity: 14
Nice project. Now in my watch list.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Really? That sounds amazing. Congratulations! I lose my patience and leave the campaign one week ago.
I had a suspicion I would have to sign up each week so that's exactly what I did, that's why I got me paid each week. Except now as I seem to have got me 5 coins. Idk when the next payment happens but 17th is the end of the campaign and we could switch to another stuff. Also I got an obession about DESIRE and P!nk's purp lingerie so I'd probably put me some signateur about it  Cheesy
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Many have not waited for 2 and 3 Airdrop?
Activity: 2
dead project

Despite the drawdown of the course, I believe that Qbic is a promising coin. I believe the developers, it is clear that they are trying to make a quality service. I have 4 masternodes, daily income even at the current low rate, 0.05 btc per day. I think that's excellent. And I'm not going to leave the project until 2019 at least, and all the new Qbic will be reinvested in the new masternodes. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
dead project
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
hmm the team is of course the coin sucks , there are schools they don't fix them , just give pull was the prospect of the coin , but right now she will be dead !
Activity: 5
At all competitions it is good, it is interesting to spend the time to post useful, raises PF All super class Cry Cry
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I received today's subscription campaign payment, thank you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I've just got paid and I don't look like a Member or Jr. but instead of 9 coins I got me just 5 Undecided whatta hell? Abrahamistic christian orthodox hell unlike that catholic hell that's for heretic schismatic catholics of Pope  Cheesy though that doesn't matter much because Qbic costs 20k and going down... down down and drown  Tongue
Activity: 69
@DEV team,

Ok fine,  I will keep my patience as your confirmation above (about 1 ~ 2 next month, will back and check again) . And hope you guys is doing great job and making incredible platform successfully.

Just like to notice all you guys that please "watch-out your promising" and to be expert working in every announcement. Maybe, this little bit thing can kill your jobs very soon.

P/s: I've joined this project very soon when mainnet started , and get 1 lucky qbic block with my PC  Wink
Activity: 154
confusion, but we are not like other scam projects which take money and run away!  In crypto world most of the new coins dev teams are just limiting themselves to launch a new product, fast sell a few nodes at an auction and then disappear, using the funds. What we promised until today, we did. We know that our bounties campaigns drops price to today value. We believe that our next announcement will grow up price to first values!

Because scams also have many levels.
Do not say anything more, because we know what you did
Activity: 84

What about paying the people who wore your signatures? As you can see, 60 pages in this thread are from people, who are complaining. that they have not received their coins Cheesy Not like other scam projects Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy kk bro, nice try.

they just don’t want to be transparent and clear
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

What about paying the people who wore your signatures? As you can see, 60 pages in this thread are from people, who are complaining. that they have not received their coins Cheesy Not like other scam projects Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy kk bro, nice try.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
You Guys are funny man,

Yesterday members of the discord channel are asking how to stop the mega Nicehash dump..
and that the nicehash will kill this coin.

However the nicehash is not killing qbic is you that deed it , u want to mine on nicehash thinking i gonna make some money
izzy way.
I know its izzy to setupp the nicehash program but its better if you start mining on the Qbic pool directly,
if you succeed installing the cpu/gpu software and u start mining and start getting some Qbic coins tray to HOLD them for one day..

When you succeed Holding them for one day tray to hold the for one more day,, and so on ,
(TRAY TO HOLD THEN FOR ONE YEAR NEXT STEPP) if you pass this you are the man and u will get there.

I mean what is the difference between holding Qbic instead Btc ,, nothing

Personally, I think you are more likely to earn more money with qbic then holding btc or do you think that the btc price will hit the 1m for one in the next week or so!!Lol

rg

Activity: 56
Somerset was active earlier on telegram.
Also active on discord.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
guys. the devs are still active on the discord channel. its not dead. stop FUDing

He's not dead but slowly goes to zero values.
Since dev cheated miners and because of his fault, a split chain was followed by a curse.They were guilty of one another's faults,  pools on dev, he's on the exchange and so on. Why did dev did not compensate miners for damage, at that time there was little money for him.
Then a curse began.
And it will last until it gets dead coin.

TRUE
Activity: 33
guys. the devs are still active on the discord channel. its not dead. stop FUDing

He's not dead but slowly goes to zero values.
Since dev cheated miners and because of his fault, a split chain was followed by a curse.They were guilty of one another's faults,  pools on dev, he's on the exchange and so on. Why did dev did not compensate miners for damage, at that time there was little money for him.
Then a curse began.
And it will last until it gets dead coin.
Activity: 486
stop quarreling, just go support another project. no one will pay you! I appealed to the administrator about the signature saying that he was paid only for one week out of three, he made an amazing face and sent me neatly)))) do not get tired and go develop other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: