Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 61. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
what about us seniors ? are we others too ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

We had silent week, developers were in business trip and came back with a good news, we will announce them today.
Also all SIGNATURE AND BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS WILL BE PAID! Stay tuned

Still waiting for the good news.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Jr. Member and above can join. Rule is there in the first page of ANN.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Hi all! We are happy to announce that today will be pay-outs for signature campaign. First will be paid Hero-Legendary ranks on bittalk. Tomorrow Full member rank, the day after tomorrow Member rank participants, after that all.

Now I can sure your signature campaign is still working well. How about rules of upcoming signature campaign, dev? Newbie or Junior member can join?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Hi all! We are happy to announce that today will be pay-outs for signature campaign. First will be paid Hero-Legendary ranks on bittalk. Tomorrow Full member rank, the day after tomorrow Member rank participants, after that all.

After that all?
So basically Jr. Member's, Newbies wont get pay out even if on the first page it said they will?
Why did you not tell it before people waste their signature space and time?

This is not the first time people get scammed by you so hard Smiley
But well, crypto is not ready for the mass yet, just a playground and needs to be regulated anyways. Because if people cannot deal with something, they need to be babysitted. Simple is that.

Maybe, they're meaning that there is rest of level which registered on the list will be paid
So, stay tuned , buddy

yes, I think

Hero-Legendary ranks = 5 Feb
Full member rank = 6 Feb
Member rank = 7 Feb
other = 8 Feb

Yes !

We'll see if anything shows up in the wallet.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
Does Qbic give a list of people who participated signature-bounty campaign??
6th of Feb. Please check this info in Discord channel.

You can check on the announcements channel in Discord https://discord.gg/bC4xYM
All SIGNATURE AND BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS will be paid TOMORROW! Stay tuned!

I got it. But before the signature-bounty campaign will be paid, does Qbic give a list of participated people that we can check??

You can check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d1-meTXqxRnMcEDEGcpZ0w9Q7InI67mkovaFfTXkM4I/edit#gid=2136117959

how to get acess for this doc to view my listing status or is there any other doc available???
several hours ago it was open for everyone
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota

After that all?
So basically Jr. Member's, Newbies wont get pay out even if on the first page it said they will?

But well, crypto is not ready for the mass yet, just a playground and needs to be regulated anyways. Because if people cannot deal with something, they need to be babysitted. Simple is that.

Maybe, they're meaning that there is rest of level which registered on the list will be paid
So, stay tuned , buddy

yes, I think

Full member rank = 6 Feb
Member rank = 7 Feb
other = 8 Feb

Yes !
Activity: 179
Joint signature campaign, where i can see the list of sigt campaign participant
thanks in advance
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
Anyone know which pool this address belongs too? Seems to find alot of blocks

GWogqJ2CW9Qb24T3jwXZb5ehbsA8r9C4Pd
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Does Qbic give a list of people who participated signature-bounty campaign??
6th of Feb. Please check this info in Discord channel.

You can check on the announcements channel in Discord https://discord.gg/bC4xYM
All SIGNATURE AND BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS will be paid TOMORROW! Stay tuned!

I got it. But before the signature-bounty campaign will be paid, does Qbic give a list of participated people that we can check??

You can check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d1-meTXqxRnMcEDEGcpZ0w9Q7InI67mkovaFfTXkM4I/edit#gid=2136117959

how to get acess for this doc to view my listing status or is there any other doc available???
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

After that all?

So, stay tuned , buddy

yes, I think

Full member rank = 6 Feb
Member rank = 7 Feb
other = 8 Feb
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

After that all?

So, stay tuned , buddy

He went full tilt and he has changed even his signature Cheesy gg, just wait for a sec, as you can see the dev said after the member rank the rest will come.
Activity: 69

After that all?

So, stay tuned , buddy
Activity: 161
I have waited for this for 2 weeks. In addition, I would like to make a suggestion, 10 posts per week may lead to a large number of spam, 5 posts every week will be better.
I agree. 5 posts will be better.
Yes, but 1 post daily should be better than 5 posts per week. And your post must be qualified, constructive and attractive to alternate coin community.
Please shut up if you want to join next one
C'mon kid, it seems your parents didn't teach you what the courtesy is or how to respect to the oldster.
Activity: 161
I'm delighted if know when will junior member be received their payment. Please tell me that you have get some mistakes when forgetting all jr.mem like me. Thank.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
why is it so overpriced, what's the catch here?

Edit: the marketcap is not a lot. but total coins ever are

Look at the exchanges it's on. Shady and shit. I think the price is a lie to get people to send bitcoin to the shit exchanges to get robbed
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Waiting for siggy bounty...  and the good news
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

After that all?

Activity: 7
Hi, QBIC team, I'm curious about your payment gateway and debit card feature, after Mastercard and Visa pulling out, is your goal to add these features, in any way influenced?

Keep up the good work and momentum.

regards
Activity: 490
I have waited for this for 2 weeks. In addition, I would like to make a suggestion, 10 posts per week may lead to a large number of spam, 5 posts every week will be better.
I agree. 5 posts will be better.
Yes, but 1 post daily should be better than 5 posts per week. And your post must be qualified, constructive and attractive to alternate coin community.
But they did not record the number of posts that started, how to count 10 posts?
Pages:
Jump to: