Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 86. (Read 186555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
please make up your mind.. do not get influenced by anyone.. it is my believe we attracted top notch graphic designers here (above my posts another great example)

below is modern art design.. what I said it was like seeing Guggenheim museum.. design is really sophisticated not sure about commerce so choose wisely.. but do we have quality here.. excellent

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6998745
crz
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am no designer, but I think we need more entries. Nothing all that impressive. We should be thinking in terms of real-life adoption. What would consumers embrace?
legendary

I wonder where all the cpu power hides?
If I count all the pools on the frontpage + minin.gs together, I just get 1/4 of the net hash rate (5limi does not work for me).

could be "data center" at some University or simply rented rigs (popular these days and its popularity will only grow more in time)
legendary
btw

"A rise in the number of bitcoin transactions, which would perhaps indicate greater commercial use and demand for bitcoin, could explain a bitcoin price increase."  same applies here or anywhere (smooth emission only helps the process)

at some point speculation will cease and real world begin. in general an advice because your are friendly bunch, invest where there is even slight potential for commerce (surprisingly many coins are not! and will stagnate no matter what algorithm is used even X100)

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-price-leapt-64-just-one-month/

out of all charts *this one* I am most interested in http://qcn.cryptostats.org/charts/transactions

because it is heading lower (high velocity if measured in scale) expecting to see price to drop (short term) more as well as difficulty (please do your own analysis and risk assumptions.. investing although I am confident. is a tricky business) it could easily reverse  

volume too: http://qcn.cryptostats.org/charts/volume

wish this type of block explorer was done for other crypto.. whoever did this.. huge appreciations.. excellent job very professional!

difficulty is sliding downwards , maybe towards even 20,000 which would be excellent (suspended rig for the time being to save CPU burnout.. CPU's do burn in time...)

Difficulty:71,545,980 ... 3:20 PM EST ... good from the entry point of view it will go much lower than that.. *to the point* then back up

so much for botnet theory: Difficulty:69,946,859
Activity: 330
Merit: 252

I wonder where all the cpu power hides?
If I count all the pools on the frontpage + minin.gs together, I just get 1/4 of the net hash rate (5limi does not work for me).

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
I like MRO
It's happy to see QCN price less then MRO Grin
in this case please don't lose your "precious" time here
legendary
although I can not stress enough and how important it is long term  QCN emission curve is almost perfect so clones will have a hard time.

Please explain how the QCN emission curve is almost perfect. If so I should invest.

well.. see page 1 of this thread. compare all 3 coins, QCN achieves smooth and gradual block reward decrease, believe but not certain Satoshi made original decision based on some calculation with Moore's law (increase in hardware advances) our "competition" block rewards decrease substantially faster, what it means people will pile up coins there much much faster and later whoever comes later will fight an uphill battle (no matter how powerful and how many CPU's) in this way QCN achieves steady and wide distribution with approx 18 million coins, so thats good for commerce later (more equal distribution and prevention of clustering of coins in hands of the few..)

our "competition" is clustering coins as we speak, possible Today with taking over CPU data center (this actually happened here in the States multiple times with the primecoin)  although not yet as it would reflect in their difficulty level which is not high enough (yet)

and finally, coins will need to start being actually used! or nothing will help.. hence accent of distribution and commerce, without it.. they will collect dust in  wallets.. this problem is common to the whole landscape of cryptocoins.. believe Quazar will be used and this is very attractive

(used as in buy/sell of goods and service and not just intra-day trading, our "competition" emission is intra day friendly, pile up pump then sell massive quantity (when that almost exponential curve ends and rewards and difficulty is high, price is high. then sell.. this is NOT commerce.. and I dont like it

hope I answered your question  Cool
Activity: 107
although I can not stress enough and how important it is long term  QCN emission curve is almost perfect so clones will have a hard time.

Please explain how the QCN emission curve is almost perfect. If so I should invest.
Is an almost perfect emission curve a sufficient reason to invest?

good question! what factors should influence the decision to invest or not?
Activity: 69

Is an almost perfect emission curve a sufficient reason to invest?
Activity: 490
Any coin seems more promising when it has often upteds and developer answers all questions immediately
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I like how the developer works. constantly creates updates and every day write responses on the forum
+1
Activity: 60
I like how the developer works. constantly creates updates and every day write responses on the forum
legendary
I can't understand what MRO fans are doing here with their trolling and spam posts

+1 nice one. btw competition is good for the markets  Cool plus there will be more clones.. although I can not stress enough and how important it is long term  QCN emission curve is almost perfect so clones will have a hard time.

Meantime difficulty is dropping as is price (it does not matter short term, short term for mining and purchase yes!)

this coin is not going anywhere
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I sent all giveaways to all the participants who stated their QCN address correctly and had a link to their message.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I can't understand what MRO fans are doing here with their trolling and spam posts

The same thing you were doing in the other thread:

Apparently all those who were unhappy with this coin gone minig Quazar coin Cheesy
right decision! I also want to understand deeply what are Quazar coin like

Who's the troll now?
Pages:
Jump to: